2024年8月17日发(作者:来流如)
Madagascar 2 《马达加斯加 2》
-Penguin: Well done boys. It looks like ice cold sushi for breakfast.
ice cold: 冰冷的 sushi: 寿司
干得好,伙计们。看来我们早餐能吃到冰冷的寿司啦。
-Zuba: No, no son. Over here. See the lion, look at the lion, you get the lion.
不,不,孩子。在这里。看见狮子了吗?看看这只狮子,来抓狮子呀。
Now son, if you are going to grow up and be like your daddy someday you got to learn
how to fight.
孩子,听着,你将来会长大,某天会长成像你爸爸一样,你要学会怎么搏斗呀。
Alakay, let me show you something, OK? You see this mark?
好了,Alakay,我给你看样东西,好吗?看见这个记号了么?
You and me are the same and when you're bigger,
你和我是一样的,
you are gonna be alpha lion just like your daddy.
alpha: 希腊语的第一个字母,开端【alpha dog代表狗群中资格最老、最具统治地位的狗。
在这里引用到狮子的身上,指占领导地位的狮子。】
你长大后也会是领头狮子,就像你爸爸一样。
Now, let me see you fight. Ready? No Alakay, no dancing.
现在,让我看看你怎么搏斗。准备好了吗?不,Alakay,别跳舞。
You just amuse yourself, don't you?
amuse: 使娱乐
你就是自得其乐,是吧?
You are a strange kid. You are a strange man. Oh come on, let's try it again.
strange: 奇怪的 kid: 小孩
你真是个怪孩子。怪孩子。来吧,再试一次。
Oh,stop it,stop it rigth now,don'
哦,Alakay。别跳舞,停。
-Makunga: It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
disappointing: 令人失望的
他们不像你期待的那样长大,真的很令人失望啊。
-Zuba: Oh come on. You are not challenging me again, are you?
challenge: 挑战
哦,拜托。你不会又来找我挑战吧?
-Makunga: Look on the bright side Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as alpha
lion,
look on the bright side: 对事物抱乐观态度 defeat: 击败
看看好的那一面嘛。在我把你打败了代替你做领头狮子之后,
you will have so much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.
pathetic: 可怜的 excuse: 借口
你就有更多的时间来陪你的白痴儿子啦。
-Zuba: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you, why do you even want to become the
alpha lion?
kick: 踢 butt: 屁股
在我把你打得落花流水之前,让我问问你,你究竟到底为什么想要当领头狮子?
-Makunga: I am better looking, I have better hair, I am deceivingly I
want everyone else to do what I say.
deceivingly: 以虚假的外观 smart: 聪明的
我长得比较帅,发型比较酷,我看起来也比较聪明,还有我想让大家都听我的。
We'll fight on three.
数到三就开始。一...
-Zuba: Pay attention Alakay. Daddy gonna show you how it's done.
来,Alakay,好好看着。看爸爸大显身手。
-Makunga: Two, three.
二,三。
-Zuba: Who is alpha lion?
谁是领头狮子?
-Makunga: You are.
你是。
-Zuba: Don't you forget it. And that Alakay is how you attack. Alakay?
attack: 攻击
你可别忘了。还有,Alakay,搏斗就是这个样子。Alakay?
-Sign: Animal hunting!
reserve: 自然保护区
动物保护区。禁止狩猎!
-Poacher A: That's it. Here kitty kitty.
kitty: 小猫
就是这个样子。来吧,孩子。
-Poacher B: Ah, this one is a beauty. It will be worth a few bucks.
beauty: 美人 worth: 值„钱 buck: 钱
这可是个漂亮的小家伙啊。肯定能值几个钱。
-Poacher A: It just gets easier and easier.
封上,走吧。
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay? Alakay,Alakay!
Alakay?Alakay。Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: No, no, no! Alakay!
不,不!Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay! Daddy got you, hold on.
hold on: 坚持
Alakay!爸爸来了!坚持一下。
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay!
Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Subtitle: I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle
海上捕捞出幼狮
-Marty: I don't like looks of this guy.
我不喜欢这家伙的样子。
-Gloria:Well, I think he is kind of cute.
cute: 可爱的
我觉得他还满可爱的呀。
-Marty: I think he is kind of show off.
show off: 炫耀
我觉得他太显摆自己了。
-Melman:You think he is cute?
你觉得他可爱吗?
-Radio: The king of New York City. Alex the lion!
纽约市之王。狮子Alex!
-Marty: I still think he is kind of a show off.
我还是觉得他太显摆了。
-Melman: You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
肯定是的啊,他是动物嘛。
-Marty: Maybe you should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.
take a break: 休息一会儿 vacation: 度假
你拜托一下。哎,你知道么,我们都去度个假也不错呀。
-Gloria:Come on. Where on earth would we go on vacation.
on earth: 究竟
得了。我们能去哪度假?
-Marty: I don't know about you but I wanna go to Connecticut.
Connecticut: 美国州名
我不知道你想怎样,不过我想去康乃狄克州。
-Newswoman: On the loose, several animals including the ...Alex the
lion the king of escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
on the loose: 到处乱跑 escape: 逃跑
几只动物,包括世界知名的狮子纽约之王Alex,正在游荡中。它们是在今晚从中央公园动物
园逃脱的。
The escapees were finally cornered in Grand Central Station.
escapee: 逃亡者 corner: 将„逼入困境 Grand Central Station: 大中央车站(在纽约曼
哈顿)
逃脱者终于在中央火车站被抓到了。
-Old Lady: It was a very bad kitty.
它是只坏„坏猫咪。
-Newswoman: Animal rights activists who convinced to have the
escaped animals sent
activist: 积极分子 convince: 说服
动物权力主义分子们原本说服了动物园负责人,把这些逃脱的动物送去非洲。
Were stunned to learn that the shipping freighter carrying was reported
missing today.
stun: 使„震惊 freighter: 货船 missing: 失踪的
但今天这些运载动物的船只被报导失踪,令人十分震惊。
-Newsman: Tonight hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the Central
to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
gather: 聚集 mourn: 哀悼 beloved: 心爱的
今晚,许多纽约人都在中央公园汇聚,为他们喜爱的动物们的丧生表示哀悼。
The question on everyone's mind: where are they now.
大家都在想的一个问题就是: 它们现在在哪?
-Alex: I like to move it, move it!
我喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Gloria:He likes to move it, move it!
他喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Marty: She likes to move it, move it!
她喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Melman: We like to?
我们喜欢?
-Animals: Move it!
摇摆!
-Alex: We are gonna miss you little fuzz guys had been a great crowd.
fuzz: 绒毛 bucket: 大量 crowd: 一群
我们会想念你们的,小绒球们。你们是超棒的一群伙伴。
-Marty: Glad we can introduce you to the toilet.
introduce: 介绍 toilet: 抽水马桶
很荣幸能教会你们用马桶。
-Alex: If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.
Seriously no, call. OK?
seriously: 认真地
如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话,别担心,打个电话就行。不过说真的,绝对要先打个电话好吗?
-Maurice: Settle down, settle down everybody. Be quite. You can't leave without
this.
settle down: 安静
冷静下来,大家安静。你们不能没有这个就走了呀。
-Julien: Hey. Surprise freaks! Look. Shake it, shake it. Yeah, I am a lady, I am a
lady everyone. I am a lady.
freak: 怪人
惊喜啊!怪咖们!摇摆,摇摆。我是位女士,我是位女士,大家。
Not really, it's me, it's King Julien. Which of you was attracted to me? Hands up.
attract: 吸引
其实是我,Julien国王。你们谁被我迷倒啦?抬起手来。
Hey freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.
嘿,怪咖们!你们会很高兴听到,我会跟你们一起去!
-Alex: Oh no, thank you.
不了。谢谢。
-Julien: Yes thank you. It's my plane. Until I return with the spoils from the new
...Stevie will be in charge.
spoil: 战利品 in charge: 负责
嗯,是的,谢谢。是我的飞机呀。我从新国家回来以前,Stevie就是老大。
-Maurice: I don't think they liked that idea so much Julien.
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊!Julien。
-Julien: What is that you are saying Stevie? Oh, oh, no!
你到底在说什么?Stevie? 哦!不!
What? Really? No, you didn't say that. Oh it's not even possible.
不,你没这么说。那根本不可能呀,哈哈。
Stevie says: Let them eat the cake!
真淘气! Stevie说:“让他们吃蛋糕!”
-Mort: King Julien wait for me. I'm all packed. I have such a whole itinerary plan.
pack: 把„打包 itinerary: 旅程的
Julien!等等我!我都已经收拾好了!行程也计划好了。
-Julien: Oh no. It's Mort. He's so annoying. Don't let him on.
annoying: 讨厌的
哦,不!Mort!他很烦人的!别让他上来!我好想放声欢唱呀。
Stop that thing, he is carrying scissors and hand cream.
scissor: 剪刀 hand cream: 护手霜
别让他上来!他携带了剪刀和护手霜!
Everybody in quickly. Get in. Get in. Get in quick. Get in quick.
好了好了,快点。上去。快点上去!
-Captain Penguin: Struts.
电力。
-Penguin A: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Fillets.
仪器。
-Penguin B: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Engine.
引擎。
-Penguin C: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Coffee mate.
开关?
-Penguin D: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Julien: Oopsie daisy.
daisy: 雏菊【脂粉气十足的男子】
再见了,伙计们。
-Captain Penguin:That is got to be the second biggest slingshot I have ever seen.
slingshot: 弹弓
这肯定是我这辈子我见过的第二大的弹弓了。
But it is got to have to do. Attention. This is your captain speaking.
attention: 注意
但不得不这么做了。注意。我是你们的机长。
-Vivaldi: In the event of a water emergency, place the vest over your head then kiss
your life good bye!
in the event of: 倘若 emergency: 紧急事件 vest: 背心
如果有紧急事件时,把救生衣套在两边,然后说拜拜!
-Gloria: New York City, here we come baby.
纽约,我们来啦,宝贝儿!
-Captain Penguin: ...sit back, relax and pray your personal ...this hunk
of junk flies.
relax: 放松 pray: 祈祷 god: 神 hunk: 大块 junk: 垃圾
各位坐好,放松,祈祷这架私人垃机能飞起来。
-Alex: Personal god, hunk, what?
私人垃... 什么?
-Penguin F: We are going sir.
我们起飞吧。
-Mort: Open the door. I am outside.
把门打开。我还在外面!
-Penguin E: In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over
in case of: 假如 lose: 丧失 cabin: 座舱 pressure: 压力
如果机舱内气压瞬间下降,请把面罩罩上,
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
terrified: 受惊吓的 expression: 面部表情 passenger: 乘客
好让其他乘客不被你惊吓的表情吓坏。
-Marty: Excuse me miss. But aren't to be attached to my seat.
be supposed to: 应该的 attached: 连接的
不好意思,小姐。但这个不是应该连着我的座位的么。
-Vivaldi: No sir.
不是的,先生。
-Captain Penguin: OK. boys. Launch.
launch: 发射
好吧,小伙子们。发射!
-Monkeys: Launch. Launch. Launch.
发射!发射!发射!
-Alex: Melman! Hey, Mort.
谢谢你们,怪咖!嗨,Mort。
-Mort: Hi.
哎。
-Alex: That was weird.
weird: 奇怪的
真奇怪。
-Marty: Hey, somebody is dreaming ha?
嘿,有人在做梦了啊?
-Alex: I think I just saw Mort on the wing of the plane.
wing: 机翼
我好像刚刚在飞机的机翼上看到Mort了。
-Melman: You got Madagascar on the brain.
on the brain: 念念不忘
你太想念马达加斯加了。
-Gloria: ... it was quite a, it was incredible, wasn't it?
是啊,太美妙了。
-Alex: I think we will see much more fun the further way we get from.
我觉得我们走越远越能回想到更多的乐趣。
-Marty: Yeah, like when you beat me on the butt?
beat: 猛击
回想什么?你咬我的屁股吗?
-Alex: I am gonna take that, that thing you are holding ...and I am going
to use it, on stage.
stage: 舞台
我要把这个,你一直说的这件事在舞台上用。
So all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.
emotional: 激起情感的 tidbits: 花边新闻
全都变成像我的演员沙拉吧一样的,就像活动小报的其中之一。
-Marty: Are the butts next to the croutons at the salad bar?
butt: 臀部 crouton: 油炸面包块
所有的"屁股小吃"都在沙拉吧的油面包旁边吗?
-Alex: You don't need to be sarcastic Marty.
sarcastic: 讽刺的
你没必要讽刺啊。Marty。
-Gloria: Hey guys, you know, I was thinking. When we get back,
嘿,大家,我正在想。我们回去的时候,
I might assign up for the breeding program.
breeding: 繁殖
我没准可以报名参加那个繁殖计划。
-Melman: Breeding program?
繁殖计划?
-Gloria: I think we all reach a point on
我觉得我们都到了一把年纪了。
when we wanna meet somebody, you know settle down, have a relationship.
settle down: 定居 relationship: 关系
我们应该遇到某个人,安定下来,交往交往。
-Marty: I see that. What?
什么?你是说?
-Melman: Like, like dating?
date: 约会
像是,约会吗?
-Gloria: Yeah, dating!
是啊,约会!
-Melman: Other, Other guys?
其他的,其他的... 男生?
-Gloria: What do you mean "other guys"?
你是什么意思?其他的男生?
-Melman: Darn it! I'm gonna, what is holding up that beverage service. I'm gonna go
and check.
hold up: 阻挡 beverage: 饮料
哎呀!我要去看看饮料怎么来的这么慢。我要去看看。
-Gloria: Oh, yeah ya, keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.
catch a few winks: 小睡 wink: 眨眼
嗯,你们大家继续聊。我要先打一下盹儿。
-Julien: Did you see that? It is so funny. I like laughing. It is such a nice experience.
experience: 经历
你看到了吗?好好笑哦。我爱大笑。感觉真不错。
To laugh.
笑呀。
Do you mind going back? This is first class. It's nothing personal,
first class: 头等 personal: 个人的
不好意思,我想你得往回走,这里是一等舱。没什么针对你个人的,
it's just that we are better than you.
只是说我们比你好而已。
Hey Maurice. I'm awful, hit me, hit me.
嘿,Maurice。快呀,快啊。
-Melman: Is it Vivaldi?
是吧台吗?
-Julien: 'Hey, inflight slave.'
inflight: 正在飞行的 slave: 奴隶
嗨,飞行奴隶。
-Vivaldi: Can I help you Mr. Mankiewicz?
我能怎么帮你呢?先生。
-Julien: Bring me my nuts, on a silver plate.
nut: 果仁 silver: 银
给我干果,用银盘子装。
-Melman: We just wanted to check on the drinks we ordered.
order: 预定
我们只是想看看我们点的饮料怎么样了。
-Vivaldi: Oh, sorry. We are in a little backed up.
backed up: 阻塞
真对不起。有点太忙了。
-Melman: Then I guess I am gonna back to..
我猜我就回去吧。
-Julien: Hey, what happened to your body? You are freaking me out.
freak: 激怒
嘿,你身体怎么啦?真令我不舒服。
And can you please go over there please. Thank you very much.
你能不能请到那边去呢。多谢你啦。
Whatever happened to the separation of the classes.
separation: 分离
等级区分这件事到底还存不存在啊。
-Maurice: Yeah, I am sure is all democracy thing is just a fad.
democracy: 民主 just a fad: 一时流行的 fad: 风行一时的东西
那些什么民主的东西只是一时的啦。
-Captain Penguin: we’ll go out for some pineapple, my bobbly- headed boobily-boo.
你要不要一点菠萝呢,我的小可爱。
-Penguin: Skipper, look.
skipper: 机长
老大,你看。
-Captain Penguin: Analysis.
分析分析。
-Penguin: it looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to indicate something out
of the ordinary. Like a malfunction.
incandescent bulb: 白炽灯泡 incandescent: 白热的 design: 设计 indicate: 表明
malfunction: 故障
这看起来很小的灯泡,应该是有什么不寻常的东西。比如机械故障。
-Captain Penguin: I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
hypnotic: 催眠的
我倒是觉得它很漂亮,而且有点催眠。
-Penguin: That too sir.
知道了,长官。
-Captain Penguin: Right. Rico, manual. Problem solved.
manual: 手册
Rico,手册拿来。问题解决了。
-Penguin: Sir, we may be out of fuel.
fuel: 燃料
长官,我们的燃料可能不够了。
-Captain Penguin: what makes You think that?
你为什么会这么觉得呢?
-Penguin: we lost engine one. And engine two is no longer on fire.
engine: 引擎 on fire: 着火
我们的一号引擎已经不工作了。二号引擎也没火了。
-Captain Penguin: Buckle up boys. Don't look dull. This might get hairy. Attention.
buckle up: 把„扣紧 hairy: 令人毛骨悚然的
伙计们,系好安全带。别看,娃娃。这可能会变得很残忍。注意。
This is your captain speaking. I've got good news and bad news.
我是机长。我有好消息,也有坏消息。
The good news is, we will be landing immediately. The bad
好消息就是,我们马上就要降落了。坏消息是,
we are crush-landing!
crash-landing: 紧急降落 crash: 迫降 land: 着陆
我们会是迫降的。
When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice what so ever.
when it comes to: 当谈到
当你们要航空旅行时,我们知道你们别无选择,
But thanks again for choosing air penguin.
penguin: 企鹅
但还是要谢谢你们选择企鹅航空。
-Julien: Raise your arms Maurice. It's more fun when you raise your arms like this.
I can fly.
raise: 举
把双手举起来,Maurice。这样举着更好玩呀。我能飞耶!
-Alex: This could be it Marty. I just want you to know that you are truly a one in
a million friend.
one in a million: 万中选一
我们可能这样就完了,Marty。但我还是想说,你是个真正的朋友,百万里挑一的。
-Marty: Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.
谢谢,伙计。你是最棒的,永远都是。
-Alex: I know you won't mind when I
我知道如果我告诉你,你不会介意的。
-Marty: Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?
告诉我啊。告诉我什么?
-Alex: I broke your iPod!
我把你的iPod弄坏了。
-Marty: What!
什么?!
-Alex: The button were so small.
button: 按钮
按键太小了嘛,我受不了...
-Marty: It made me mad.
太恐怖了。
-Alex: I'm sorry.
对不起嘛。
-Marty: I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!
-Alex: An accident!
accident: 意外事故
是个意外嘛!对不起啦。
-Melman: I love you Gloria, I always have! Like you love the beach or a
good book. Or the beach.
beach: 海滩
我爱你,Gloria,一直都爱。就像爱海滩一样... 或者一本好书...或者海滩。
-Captain Penguin: My goodness doll, you are shaking like a leaf.
shake: 摇动 leaf: 树叶
天呀,娃娃,你像叶子一样颤抖。
Rico, you had your fun. Haul up! Gear down. Gently now. You just wanna kiss the ground.
have fun: 玩得开心 haul: 用力拖拉 gear: 齿轮
Rico,你玩过瘾了。拉上去吧!放下轮子。好。现在我们要小心翼翼接触地面。
Just a little pack, smooch like I said kiss it! Now, just a little brake.
smooch: 亲吻 brake: 刹车
小小的亲而已,蜻蜓点水那种,我说亲而已!现在踩踩刹车。
Just a touch, a little whisper.
whisper: 耳语
现在踩踩煞车,轻轻的踩。
-Monkey: I believe that's checkmate.
checkmate: 将军
我相信现在我要将军了。
-Captain Penguin: Immersed emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!
immerse: 把„嵌入 emergency: 紧急 procedure: 程序 flap: 副翼 deploy: 展开
操作紧急降落步骤。襟翼向上!展开!
-Gloria: Oh, we are here. What in the world? What happened to the plane?
哦,我们终于... 嗯?这是怎么回事?飞机怎么了?
-Marty: OK. I'm OK. OK. I'm alive.
飞机坠毁了。好了。我还活着。
-Gloria: See, I can't even sleep for a minute. You know what, this is not JFK.
JFK: =John Fitzgerald Kennedy International Airport
我连好好睡觉都不行吗?你知道么,这里也不是纽约肯尼迪机场。
-Captain Penguin: Kowalski, casualty report.
casualty: 伤亡人数
Kowalski,伤亡报告。
-Kowalski: Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
unaccounted for: 下落不明
只有两名乘客不知去向,机长。
-Captain Penguin: That's a number I can live with. Good landing boys. Who says a
penguin can't fly.
live with: [口语]忍受
这个数字我可以接受。着陆不错。伙计们!谁说企鹅不能飞了?
-Alex: Hey, happy slappers. Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane.
slapper: [俚语]风骚女子 celebrate: 庆祝
嘿,打得火热的人们。有什么可庆祝的?看看这个飞机!
-Captain Penguin: We'll fix it.
fix: 修理
我们会修好的。
-Alex: Fix it? How You gonna Fix this?
修好?你怎么修这个?
-Captain Penguin: Grit, spit and a whole lotta duct tape.
grit: 勇气 spit: 唾液 duct tape: 银色宽胶布
勇气,口水,还有很多布基胶带。
We should be up and running in say, six to nine months.
up and running: 运行正常的
我们应该可以完成,时间大概需要... 6到9个月。
-Alex: Sixty nine months?
69个月?
-Captain Penguin: No! Six to nine months. Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our
advantage.
setback: 挫折 advantage: 优势
不是!是6到9个月。Kowalski,我觉得我们要化困境为优势。
-Alex: Where do you get, where do you pull that number out of, huh?
你怎么计算出这个数字的?嗯?
-Captain Penguin: I want you to reconfigure the design, so start reconfiguring!
reconfigure: 重新装配 design: 设计
我想让你把整个设计重新改造。
Great, that's
现在开始!
-Alex: How do you estimate that?
estimate: 估计
你怎么能预估呢?
-Captain Penguin: You! Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a tree, maybe
find water.
dig: 挖
你!小白脸!要不然你和你的朋友们去挖树,找找水。
-Alex: Hold on, hold on a second. Who king of the plane wreck?
wreck: 失事
等一下,等等。谁说你可以当这个...飞机残骸之王了?
-Captain Penguin: Excuse me. Fine, you can be in charge. You fix the plane!
啊?你说什么?行啊。你来指挥吧。你来修飞机啊!
-Alex: Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
authority: 职权
谁给你的权力让我来指挥的?
-Captain Penguin: OK then, I'll remain in charge.
remain: 依然
那好吧,我继续指挥。
-Alex: Yeah, that's right. You will remain in charge.
remain: 仍然是
对了,你继续指挥。
-Captain Penguin: You and your little happy friends can stay out of our hair.
stay out of: 置身于„„之外
你和你的嘻皮朋友们最好离我们的空气远点。
-Alex: Correcto-mundo! Because I decided to.
没错!就是这样!因为是我决定这么做的!
-Captain Penguin: Good for you.
不错,不错。
-Alex: Yeah, well guess what this discussion isn't over.
哦。是吗?你知道吗?这个谈话还没结束。
-Captain Penguin: Higher mammals, you stay with us.
mammal: 哺乳动物
嘿,动物们,你们可以跟我们在一起。
We could use your front cortexes and apposable thumbs.
cortex: 大脑皮层 apposable: (拇指)能曲伸而触及其他四指指尖的 thumb: 大拇指
我们可以用一下你们的头皮和拇指。
-Alex: Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.
soap: 肥皂
Phil!我该让你用肥皂洗一洗手的。
-Gloria: How, in the.. Hello! are they gonna fix this plane?
怎么会...?喂!他们到底会不会修这个飞机啊?
-Alex: You know, grit 'n spit and spit, once spit and griten. Stick to it at mist.
mist: 薄雾
你知道吗?补破皮褥子不如不补破皮褥子。我们就等吧。
-Marty: They don't sound too promising.
promising: 有希望的
听起来没啥希望。
-Alex: You're right. Right, we are stuck here.
stick: 陷入困境
你是对的。是对的,我们被困在这里了。
-Marty: Hey guys, as long as we're together we'll be OK.
嘿,大家,只要我们在一起我们就没事的。
-Alex: Yeah, yeah but love ain't gonna get us home.
是啊,是啊。但这不能送我们回家啊。
-Driver: Behold, the lion!
behold: 看
宽广的大地!
-Alex: Hey, it's people.
哇,人类!
-Driver: OK. There is much to see, moving on.
好啦。还有很多要看的,赶快走吧。
-Alex: People. Wait, wait.
人!人们!等等!
-Gloria: Wait people.
人们!停下。
-Marty: Help us! Hi! Wait!
救救我们!喂!等等!
-Alex: Hey wait, if you stop we'll autograph those.
autograph: 亲笔签名
如果你们停下,我可以帮你们签名啊。
-Old Lady: I know you.
我认识你。
-Alex: You.
你。
-Old Lady: It's that bad kitty.
是那只坏猫咪。
-Alex: How do you like some other?
感觉如何呀?
-Old Lady: Come in Tokyo!
还有这招!
-Marty: Right in the batteries!
battery: 论点
正中要害!
-Old Lady: You think that old lady can't take care of you?
你以为一位老太太不能自己照顾自己吗?
Next time I won't go so easy on you. Thank you dear.
go easy on: 待人温厚
下次我再遇见你就不会像这次一般手软了。谢谢 亲爱的。
-Driver: Moving on.
继续游览!
-Gloria: Are you out of your mind? We need their help, and you're harass little old
ladies?
out of mind: 发疯 harass: 骚扰
你疯了吗?我们需要他们的帮助啊,你却去骚扰一个小老太太?
-Alex: Out of my mind? Aha! Who is out of my mind?
我疯了?哈哈!看看,现在是谁疯了啊?
-Marty: See if you can get an operator?
operator: 电话接线员
看看能不能联络到接线员?
-Alex: No problem. Out of my mind? We're going home.
没问题。我疯了?我们要回家了。
-Operator: Message A-4: the service user has brought outside of the coverage area.
outside: 在„之外 coverage: 覆盖
信息: 用户在服务区外。
Please try again later.
请稍后再试。
-Melman: Oh my..
哦,天啊!
-Gloria: Am I tripping?
trip: [俚语]服用迷幻剂而引起的一种迷幻的经历
我不是嗑药了吧?
-Marty: All those zebras, like me. Wait a minute, where are we?
zebra: 斑马
那些是斑马,像我一样!等等。我们在哪?
-Melman: San Diego. This time I'm forty percent sure.
圣地亚哥。这次我有40%确定。
-Alex: I know this place.
我知道这个地方。
-Marty: I think this Is Africa.
我觉得这是非洲。
-Melman: Africa?
非洲?
-Marty: It's gotto be. Our ancestral crib. It's in our blood. I can feel it.
ancestral: 祖先的 crib: [俚语]摇篮
肯定是的。我们祖先的地盘。在我们的血液里。我能感受到!
-Alex: No, no. It's more than that. It's like dejavu. Like I've, like I've been here
before.
dejavu: 似曾相识症
不,这比那更多。就好像似曾相识。好像,好像我来过这里。
-Marty: It's like roots.
就像根一样!
-Alex: No, no. It's like dejavu. Like I've, like I've been here before. Me, Alex.
Me and me friends.
不,不。这...这就好像似曾相识。好像,好像我来过这里。我。Alex。我和我朋友们。
Fly. Fly. In great metal bird.
metal: 金属的
飞。飞。在一个很大的金属鸟里。
Then. Plummet. Smash ground. Go boom. Then here. We emerge.
plummet: 垂直落下 smash: 粉碎 emerge: 出现
突然间,砸到地上。轰!然后,我们就出现在了这里。
We offer only happiness and good greetings.
happiness: 快乐 greeting: 问候
我们只想带来快乐和问侯。
-Hippo: Is he dancing about a plane crash.
crash: 撞毁
他是在为那个飞机失事跳舞么?
-Alex: Yeah, Yeah. I thought. Sorry.
是啊,是啊,我还以为... 对不起。
-giraffe: You mean, you came from off the reserve.
你是说你是从保护区之外的地方来的吗?
-Alex: Yeah, way off, from the Central Park Zoo actually.
actually: 实际上
是啊,很远以外,事实上是从中央公园动物园来的。
-Alex’s mother: Don't strain yourself.
strain: 拉紧
别太使劲了。
-Zuba: What is going on here, what is all this have about?
发生什么事了?大家这是在干什么?
-Elephant: They say they are from off the reserve.
他们说他们是从保护区之外的地方来的。
-Zuba: That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.
impossible: 不可能
这是不可能的。只有人类会从保护区外进来。
-Alex: You look familiar, do I know
familiar: 熟悉的
你看起来很面熟,我们见过吗...?
-Zuba: How could you possibly survived the hunters.
survive: 幸免于 hunter: 猎人
你怎么可能逃过那些猎人?
-Gloria: Hunters, we didn't see any hunters.
猎人?我们倒是没见过什么猎人。
-Zuba: What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
-Alex: Me? Nothing.
我吗?什么也没看。
-Zuba: This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.
watering: 水汪汪的 hole: 洞 feed: 喂养
这里的水和食物不需要更多的嘴来抢食了。
So just get out of back to wherever you came from.
所以就回去你原来的地方好吗?
-Alex: OK. Was there a maybe like a manager we can talk to?
好吧。有没有什么经理可以出来说说话的?
-Zuba: Oh, I see. You're here to challenge me.
哦,我知道了。你是来跟我挑战的!
-Alex: What? No! No, no.
啊,什么?不是,不是。
-Zuba: what else would start You look on to me?
我看起来就像是这么回事!
-Alex’s mother: Hold on. Zuba, wait.
等等。Zuba,等等。
-Zuba: Don't call woman, don't you see I
唉,女人,你看不出来我在干什么吗?你不能就...
-Alex’s mother: Yeah, Zuba. Hold on.
嗯,嗯。Zuba,等等。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay. Is that you?
Alakay。是你吗?
-Alex: No, it's Alex. X, like New York Knicks.
不,我叫Alex。克斯,就像纽约尼克斯篮球队一样。
-Alex’s mother: Zuba, look.
Zuba,看看。
-Alex: Oh, I have always had that, have had checked it out, it'
我一直都有这个,你看吧,嗯,
it's kind of a beauty spot, really.
beauty spot: 美人痣
其实有点像美人痣一样,真的。
-Zuba: Mark.
记号?
-Alex: Alright, this is a little weird.
好吧,有点怪怪的。
-Zuba: Honey, he has come home.
亲爱的,他回家了。
-Alex: What?
什么?
-Zuba: You've come home. Son.
你回家来了。儿子。
-Alex: Dad. Mom and dad. Mom and dad. It's my mom and dad. I've got a mom and dad.
爸爸?妈妈?爸爸?妈妈?爸爸?我有妈妈和爸爸了!
-Alex’s mother: My baby is alive.
alive: 活着的
我孩子还活着。
-Alex: Dad
爸爸!
-Zuba: My son. My son is home.
我的儿子!我的儿子回家了!
-Alex’s mother: Alakay! Alakay is home!
Alakay!Alakay回家了!
-Makunga: Alakay, yeah. The pathetical son returns. This is perfect.
pathetical: 可怜的 perfect: 完美的
Alakay 耶!失踪的儿子回来了。这真是太完美了。
-Old Lion: I thought you hated Zuba.
我还以为你讨厌Zuba呢。
-Makunga: No I do. I do, I do. I hate him. Oh, I do. And I am going to use Alakay.
Yes.
不。我确实是。我恨,我讨厌他。我要利用Alakay!对了!
I am going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all.
get rid of: 除去 once and for all: 彻底地
我要利用他把Zuba永远的铲除掉!
-Maurice: Move out of the way, stand aside.
让开!让开!站边上!
-Julien: New York. Hmm, it's a bit of a dumb.
这里有点像垃圾车。
-Maurice: Are you sure we are not in New Jersey?
你确定我们不在纽泽西吗?
-Julien: Hello New Yorkers, your new king is here. This calls for celebration.
celebration: 庆祝
你好!纽约客们!你们新的大王到了!这些全部都是在庆祝吗?
Maurice, I think they like me.
Maurice,我想他们喜欢我。
-Maurice: You got to love a non-hostile takeover.
hostile: 充满敌意的 takeover: 接管
你要接管一个王国,肯定得让他们喜欢你呀。
-Julien: Chaka chaka what?
Chaka chaka 什么?
-Marty: Excuse me, excuse me. I'm Marty. I'm kind of new around here.
不好意思,不好意思。我叫Marty。我在这附近算新人。
-Zebras: Hey Marty.
嘿,Marty!
-Marty: Hey! You are a good looking group. You like to run?
嘿!你们这个组还真好看呀。你们喜欢跑步吗?
-Zebras: Oh yeah. Running is crackajacking.
crackajack: 能干的,杰出的
哦,当然。跑步超好的!
-Marty: That's right, that's right, crackajacking. You guys are speaking my
crackajacking language.
没错!超好的!你们跟我说同一种超好的语言呀。
-Melman: What, you don't have doctors here?
啊?你们这里竟然没有医生?
-Giraffe: Well, not any more.
嗯,不再有了。
-Melman: What if you catch a cold?
如果你感冒了呢?
-Giraffe A: We go over to the die holes and we die.
我们去那个等死洞待着,然后我们死。
-Melman: OK, you guys really need a doctor.
你们真的需要一位医生。
-Giraffe A: Hey, we have an opening.
opening: 空缺
嘿,我们倒是有个空缺呀。
-Giraffe B: Would you be interested?
你有兴趣么?
-Melman: Me? A doctor?
我?当医生?
-Gloria: It's raining men, hallelujah. You are got it going on.
天上掉男人呀,哈里路亚。你们真幸福。
-Hippo: How come you don't have a man in your life. You got worms?
how come: 怎么会 worm: 蠕虫
为什么你的生命中没有个男人呢?你有虫子么?
-Gloria: Oh, I got rid of those. Listen girls. Manhattan is short on two things:
parking and hippos.
get rid of: 去掉 short: 短缺的 hippo: 河马
我都弄掉了啦。听着,女孩们。曼哈顿有两种东西短缺:停车位和河马。
-Zuba: Hey everybody! I just found out that my son is a king. The king of New York.
嘿,大家!我才知道,我的儿子也是一方霸主。他是纽约之王!
Show me some of your moves son. Come on. Don't be bashful.
bashful: 害羞的
来,给我看看你的动作。别害羞。
-Alex: Alright. Ooh, this one always knocks them dead.
knock: [俚语]给„以强烈印象
哦,这个通常会让人拍手叫好。
-Zuba: The king is mad, the king is mad.
大王发怒了,大王发怒了!
Now, let's all welcome him back into the pride above the arms.
pride: 狮群
现在让我们一起欢迎他回到我们的部落吧,张开双臂!
-Zebra: Welcome to the herd Marty.
herd: 兽群
欢迎你来到我们的群呀,Marty。
-Zebra: Me, in a herd? I've always wanted to be a part of a herd. It's one for all,
and all for all.
herd: 兽群
我?群?我一直都想加入某个群呢!有一个是大家的,就都是大家的。呦!
-Melman: How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
-Giraffe A: a traditional witch doctor has a bone to his nose.
technically: 技术上而言 traditional: 传统的 witch doctor: 巫医 bone: 骨头
理论上说,一个传统的巫医通常都有根骨头穿过鼻子。
-Giraffe B: Don't worry, it has just a clip on it. Voila, he's a witch doctor.
clip on: 用夹子夹上去 clip: 夹住
别担心,只是个夹上去的而已。呵呵,他是个巫医了!
-Melman: My mother would be so happy.
我母亲一定会很高兴的。
-Hippo: Look out. I think Moto Moto likes you. Here he comes.
看看,我觉得Moto Moto喜欢你哦。他过来了。
“I like 'em big. I like 'em chunky.I like 'em big.I like 'em plumpy.I like 'em round.
chunky: 矮胖的 plumpy: 丰满的
“我喜欢硕大的。我喜欢矮矮胖胖的。我喜欢硕大的。我喜欢丰满的。我喜欢圆鼓鼓的。
With something, something. They like my sound. They think I'm funky.
funky: 朴实无华
出于某种原因。他们喜欢我的声音。他们认为我朴实无华。”
-Moto Moto: Goodness girl. You're huge.
huge: 庞大的
喂,女孩。你够壮的啊。
-Gloria: Who is your friend, or is that your butt?
butt: 臀部
你的朋友是谁呀?或者那是你的屁股?
-Moto Moto: Girl, you are as quick as you all have to.
quick: 敏捷的
你反应倒是真快。
-Gloria: So, you are Moto Moto.
所以,你叫Moto Moto?
-Moto Moto: The name is so nice, when you say it twice.
这么好听的名字,当然要说两次。
-Gloria: I kind of a Like it fatso.
fatso: 胖家伙
我还挺喜欢的,猛男。
-Moto Moto: I see You around new. I won't be hard, because you're so plumpy.
plumpy: 丰满的
再见吧,女孩。但不会很难的,因为你好... 丰满。
-Zuba: Oops.
哦。
-Makunga: I hate to be a party
party pooper: 扫大家兴的人
我真的很不喜欢扫兴,Zuba。
but some of the other lions when you are going to banish your son.
wonder: 想知道 banish: 放逐
但部落里其它的狮子想问问你什么时候才会把你的儿子流放走。
-Zuba: What are you talking about, Makunga?
你到底在说什么,Makunga?
-Makunga: It's nothing really,They’s griping about how
gripe: 牢骚
其实也没什么,真的,他们只是在碎碎念
Alakay never went through the rite of passage, bla
rite of passage: 成人仪式 rite: 仪式 passage: 通过
Alakay并没有遵循正统的仪式什么的。
So, ...he can't be a member of the pride, it's nonsense.
nonsense: 胡闹
所以,理论上说,他并不能成为部落的一员,于礼不合的。
-Zuba: I had forgotten about the rite of passage.
我都忘了有仪式了。
-Alex: What is it? What is this rite of passage?
那是什么?什么仪式啊?
-Zuba: It's a traditional common of where young lions earn their manes
by demonstrating their skills.
common: 普遍 ceremony: 仪式 earn: 赢得 means: 财富 demonstrate: 证明
skill: 技艺
是个祖先传下来的传统。年轻的狮子可以表演他们的技术来换取他们的地位。
-Alex: Sort of a show skill, talent show, tab dale?
talent: 才能
表演技术?像歌唱表演那种吗?
-Zuba: Yeah, sturtting their stuff.
strut one’s stuff: 大显身手
是呀,全投入就好了。
-Alex: Great performance. I think that's up my alley guys. If it's tradition, I want
to do it.
up one’s alley:某人拿手的工作 tradition: 传统
太棒了!表演!虽然不是我的强项。不过既然是传统,我想做做看。
Stud my stuff. Earn my mane. I want to be Alaka.
mane: 鬃毛
打给他们看看,让我的鬃毛得到应有的尊重。我想当Alaka。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay.
Alakay。
-Alex: Alakay. Even better.
Alakay。还要更好。
-Zuba: We'll hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning.
明天一大早我们就举行通过仪式。
-Makunga: That's wonderful. Good luck Alakay.
wonderful: 极好的
太棒了。祝你好运,Alakay。
-Alex: Where I come from we say: Break a leg.
break a leg: 祝演出成功
在我以前的地方,我们会说"表演成功"。
-Zuba: Oh, that's my boy.
这才是我的儿子。
-Gloria: Beautiful, isn't it?
真美,不是吗?
-Melman: Yeah.
是啊。
-Marty: It's amazing.
太美妙了。
-Alex: Guys, this is where we belong.
belong: 属于
大家,这才是我们真正属于的地方。
-Captain Penguin: Operation tourist trap is in go.
operation: 行动 tourist: 游客 trap: 陷阱
旅客陷阱行动马上就要开始了。
-Penguin A: Oh, I like that one. That's a good one.
哦,这句话说的好。真的好。
-Penguin B: That works on many levels sir.
很多方面都是这样。
-Penguin C: You guys are a bunch of suck ups.
a bunch of: 一群 suck up: 拍马屁
你们两个真是马屁精!
-Penguin C: that too sir..
这也是实话。
-Penguin A: Absolutely.
绝对的。
-Captain Penguin: Hide. Stations. Stage one.
stage: 阶段
各就各位。第一步。
-Penguin C: Go.
去!
-Driver: Oh no. What've I done.
哦,不!我都做了些什么?
-Captain Penguin: Come on, take the bait.
take the bait: 上圈套 bait: 诱饵
来吧,上钩。
-Tourists: What happened? Oh, look at the poor little guy. Is it dead?
怎么办?怎么办?它死了吗?
-Captain Penguin: Stage two. Go, go, go.
第二步。伙计们,走,走!
-Driver: I'll give him the kiss of life.
我会给他生命之吻。
-Captain Penguin: Rico. Rico! Reverse. Gas. Music.
reserve: 倒车
Rico。Rico!倒车档!油门!音乐!
-Driver: Oh no, stop. Stop. Stop. Come back.
停车!停车!停车!回来!
-Old Lady: What is all that rock and roll racket?
rock and roll: 摇滚
这些是什么烂摇滚乐?
-Penguin A: Is she dead?
她死了吗?
-Captain Penguin: No!
没有!
-Old Lady: You hood ones!
hood: 恶棍
强盗!
-Driver: Good heavens. Are you OK?
你没事吗?
-Male Tourist: Lady, I found your pocket bag.
pocket: 小袋
女士,我找到了你的手提包。
-Old Lady: Oh, my hand bag. Such a good boy. Man, I can't survive without it.
我的手提包!你真是个好孩子。没有它,奶奶不能生活的。
-Male Tourist: Wow, you are a one tough cookie.
tough cookie: [俚语]女强人
您真强悍啊。
-Old Lady: Brownies, root for sixteen. Yonkers.
brownie: 美国幼年女童子军 yonker: 幼年
女童子军,第2416号,铜章。
-Driver: OK. Nobody panic. The best thing we can do is stay together.
panic: 焦虑
好了。大家别紧张。现在最明智的选择就是呆在一起。
We'll wait for another tour jeep. It may take hours and it's getting
等下一辆游览车。可能需要几个小时,天色也开始暗了...
-Male Tourist: Where are you going?
你去哪啊?
-Old Lady: I'm not gonna stay out in the opening get attacked by more animals. I'm
too old to die.
opening: 空地 get attacked: 遭受攻击
我可不想露天站着等动物来攻击我们。我太老了还不想死。
-Male Tourist: I don't know about you guys but I'm going with her.
我不知道你们要怎么样,但我要跟她一起走。
-Tourists: Oh, lady! Wait us!
老太太!等等我们!
-Driver: Please! We need together. Fine, we'll go that way.
拜托!我们要... 在... 一起。算了,就往那走吧。
-Old Lady: Does anyone want a hot candy?
candy: 糖果
有人想吃热糖么?
-Alex’s Mother: Easy now.
放松点。
-Zuba: Watch your step. And this, right here. OK. Are you ready?
小心脚步。而就是这里了。准备好了吗?
This is where you always slept.
你一直都睡这。
-Alex: Oh man! Was this mine?
哦,哇!这个以前是我的吗?
-Zuba: look at you. Look at him honey.
玩吧。亲爱的。
-Alex: Oh my. Oh this thing. Look, look. I remember this.
哦,这个东西。看看!我记得它!
-Zuba: You remember.
你记得?
-Alex: Harder
这比我期待的要硬了点...
-Zuba: You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.
你从来不在这睡的。最后都滚到底下去。
-Alex: Was that, was that my? Is that me?
那,那是不是我的...那是我吗?
-Alex’s Mother: You had the cutest little paws.
cute: 可爱的 paw: 爪子
你的小爪子是最可爱的。
-Zuba: Little bit of paws.
很小,很小的小爪子。
-Alex’s Mother: You did that the day we lost you.
这就是我们失去你那天你印上去的。
-Zuba: Year!
是啊!
-Alex: Wow. I was so young. What happened to me?
哇。我当时很小啊。在我身上发生了什么事?
-Zuba: It was all my fault. I turned my back for a
是我的错。我转过身了,就那么一秒...
-Alex’s Mother: It was not your fault. Your father did everything he could.
fault: 错误
那不是你的错。你爸爸真的尽力了。
He tracked those hunters for weeks. Far off the reserve.
track: 跟踪
他跟踪了那些猎人整整好几周。离保护区很远很远。
-Zuba: Finally I had to assume that
assume: 假设
最后我也只好认为
-Alex’s Mother: We thought, we thought they killed you.
我们以为... 我们以为他们把你杀了。
-Zuba: But my son fought those hunters off ha? Don't mess with the king of New York.
fight off: 击败 mess with: [口语]不恰当地对待某人
但我的儿子把那些猎人都打垮了是不是?别跟纽约之王作对!
-Alex: That's right.
没错!
-Alex’s Mother: Alright, alright boys. Be careful. Watch out before you break
something. 好啦,好啦,大男孩。小心点。别打碎了东西。
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管这个叫 " Fufi "。
-Alex: Fufi?
Fufi.
-Zuba: Oh, he doesn't want that thing.
他不会想要那个的。
-Alex: Give my Fufi.
还给我,我的Fufi!
-Alex’s Mother: Zuba, you'd better give him his Fufi.
Zuba,你最好把他的Fufi给他。
-Alex: I mean no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
我并不知道... 谢谢,谢谢。它很完美。
-Zuba: Well son, you get you'll have a big day tomorrow.
big day: 重要日子
那,儿子,休息吧。明天将会是盛大的一天,
You're gonna need all your strength.
strength: 力量
你会需要全部的力量。
-Alex: I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我会为了你让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的。
-Alex’s Mother: I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也这么希望,要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了。
-Alex: Oh gee, not really?
哦,天,真的吗?
-Zuba: I know you're gonna do us proud. You know why?
proud: 骄傲的
我知道你会让我们骄傲的。你知道为什么吗?
You were born with it. Good night Alakay.
born with: 生来就有的
你命中注定就是这样。晚安,Alakay。
My boy, my own boy. My son is a king. My son is a king.
我的孩子,我自己的孩子。我的儿子是个大王。我的儿子是个大王。
-Alex: Good night mom.
晚安,妈妈。
-Alex’s Mother: Good night,Alakay.
晚安,Alakay。
-Alex: Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi! Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi!
Fufi! Fufi!我的Fufi!Fufi!Fufi!我的Fufi!
-Male Tourist: No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired. I think we're
lost. sign: 迹象 civilization: 文明
没有任何人类文明的征兆。大家都很累。我觉得我们迷路了。Hey Nana, do you even know where
you are going?
嘿,奶奶,你知不知道你在往哪走啊?
-Old Lady: No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.
skip: 跳跃 step: 脚步
不知道,不过我一路小跑,面带笑容。
-Male Tourist: Sure, right, OK. Yeah, alright.
哦,是嘛,那好吧。
-Man A: It's people. Where do you come from?
哦,是人啊。你们从哪来的?
-Woman: How could we get out of here?
你们怎么到这里来的?
-Male Tourist: Can you help us, we're lost?
你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了。
-Man A: We are lost too.
我们也迷路了。
-Woman: It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.
flash: 一瞬间
真的很可怕,一个黑白的东西掠过我们眼前,然后就没了。
They took the jeep, everything.
他们把吉普车所有东西都拿走了。
-Male Tourist: that happened to our jeep too.
我们的吉普车也一样。
-Man B: what are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
-Male Tourist: Only hope to survive out here! No food, no water, no shelter.
shelter: 庇护所
我们要怎么存活?没有食物,没有水,没有屋子,
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呀!?
-Old Lady: You can let nature get the best of you, or you can get the best of nature.
get the best of: 战胜
你可以让大自然征服你,或者你可以征服大自然呀。
Gather around children. we are New Yorkers, right?
gather: 聚集
围过来吧,孩子们。都是纽约客,是吧?
-Male Tourist: Yeah.
是啊。
-Old Lady: We survived in a concrete jungle.
concrete: 混凝土 jungle: 丛林
我们都能在水泥林里生存了!
-Crowd: Right!
没错!
-Old Lady: If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?
decent: 适当的
我们饿的时候就四处找好吃的热狗,我说的对吗?
-Male Tourist: She is right.
她是对的。
-Old Lady: If we need shelter, we build skyscrapers. If we need water, we build a
dam.
skyscraper: 摩天大楼 dam: 水坝
我们需要屋子,就盖起摩天大楼。我们需要水,就建造一个人工水库。
-Crowd: Come on, we're New Yorkers.
是啊!我们是纽约客耶!拜托一下!
-Old Lady: If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.
我们在那里可以,我们哪里都可以!
-Mort: I'm coming King Julien. Fish! Fish! No! Shark!
我来了,Julien国王。鱼!小鱼!鲨鱼,不!
-Penguin A: Skipper, we have all the parts but we're slightly behind
schedule.
slightly: 稍微地 behind schedule: 晚于预定时间
老大,所有的零件我们都有了。可我们还是比计划稍稍迟了一点。
-Captain Penguin: How slightly? -
多迟?
-Penguin A: six to nine years.
6到9年。
-Captain Penguin: Sixty nine years? -
69年?
-Penguin A: No six to nine years.
不是,是6到9年。
-Captain Penguin: Privates, what happened to our thumbs?
大兵,我们的拇指呢?
-Penguin B: Haven't seen them since yesterday sir.
从昨天就没看见他们了。
-Captain Penguin: Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private, you are coming with me. AWOL:
(= absent without leave)擅离职守
在我眼皮底下谁都不能去。大兵,跟我一起走。Rico, you are coming with me.
Rico,你跟我一起来。
I'm tracking down to bring them for the court marshall.
track down: 追踪 court marshal: 军事法庭
追踪他,让他跟我军事法庭见。
-Monkey: That won't be necessary. We have recruited a few extra thumbs for you,
Skipper.
recruit: 雇佣
没有必要啦。我们为你多聘请了一些拇指,队长。
-Captain Penguin: Floppy of monkeys entered.
有你们的帮忙太好了。
-Monkey: I doubt that.
我严重怀疑。
-Captain Penguin: Enough walling gagging now let's get to work. We'll divide into
three groups.
gagging: 插科打诨 divide: 分
先慢点玩闹,我们开始工作吧。我们分成3组。
Group alpha, you are charged in seeping of fabrication.
fabrication: 制造
A组,你们负责运输和加工。
Group Offset, you'll handle assembly. Group George Report: you'll handle gas
services.
handle: 处理 assembly: 装配
B组,你们负责装配。C组,你们负责售后服务。
Any questions? Good, then let's get to work.
有问题吗?真不错,开始工作吧。
-Penguin: I'd like to kiss you monkey man.
我真想亲亲你,猴子。
-Monkey: Alright but you are so darn ugly.
ugly: 丑陋的
好吧,但你也太丑了。
-Alex: Alright, so little cubs cats, great dance performance comes
from the heart.
cub: 幼兽
好吧,点气势,就记住伟大的舞蹈都是由心出发的。
Just comes straight from your heart and you never go wrong.
由心出发,你永远也不会错。
-Cub: Sure Mr.
当然。
-Makunga: Hey Alakay, I just happened to walk by and wanted to wish luck.
happen to: 碰巧 luck: 好运
嘿,Alakay。我只是经过,祝你好运。
You're not nervous, are you?
你不紧张吧?
-Alex: No, it's my thing. You know. It's kind of what I do.
不啦,就等这一天了。我本来也是干这个的。
-Makunga: In my opinion; the key of this whole thing is choosing the right competitor.
competitor: 竞争对手
我觉得,如果要在这里大显身手,要记得选择好的对手。
-Alex: Oh, you mean this is like a dance battle, sort of thing? Like a dance off?
你说这像跳舞对决一样的吗?像对舞一样?
-Makunga: Sure.
嗯,当然。
-Alex: Great, I loved that. Freestyle, put your moves out.
freestyle: 自由式
那太好了。即兴创造?
Who do you thing would be a good match for me?
你觉得谁跟我旗鼓相当?
You know, just to keep the things interesting.
这样比赛才有看头。
-Makunga: I wish I could help,
我真希望我能帮忙,
but that's strictly against to our ancient tradition and although we hold secret but
strictly: 严格地 ancient: 古老的 secret: 秘密
但这违反了传统啊。好像很神圣的样子。
If I was me out there, I'd choose Titsy.
但如果是我的话,我会选择Titsy。
-Alex: Titsy, OK? Sounds interesting. Makunga, right? Thank you.
Titsy? 好吧,听起来... 还蛮有趣的。你叫Makunga,对吧?
-Makunga: Anything for Zuba's boy. Go, get him tight. Shake it out.
为了Zuba的孩子。做任何事都好。去露一手吧。
-Alex: Come 5678,come on
5678 来吧,放马过来。
-Zuba: Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.
通过仪式正式开始。
-Alex’s mother: Come on baby, make mama proud.
来吧,孩子,让妈妈骄傲!
-Zuba: Oh woman, I'm trying to take care of passage here. -
先等会,先让我说完...
-Alex: Got it mom.
听到了,妈妈!
-Zuba: So who will be the first participant? -
所以谁想第一个来?
-Alex: me,
我,我!
-Zuba: How about you, the tall, handsome one? Right there, yeah. Choose your opponent.
opponent: 对手
要不然你来吧?这个高高帅帅的孩子。请选择你的对手。
-Alex: Let me see. I guess I' ...Titsy.
pick: 挑选
让我看看。我想,我还是选... Titsy?
-Alex’s mother: Titsy? Why did he pick Titsy?
Titsy?他为什么会选择Titsy呢?
-Zuba: Oh, that's my boy, he got some gumption there.
gumption: 勇气
哦,那就是我的孩子。他真有胆量。
Somebody wake him up, wake him up.
有没有人把他叫醒,叫醒啊。
-Alex: Alright, so Titsy. Come on. Let's do this ha? Come on Titsy fly, Titsy fly,
哦,是Titsy吧。来呀。让他们看看,来吧。来吧,Titsy。
come on let's see your it.
看看你有什么本事,显出来嘛。
-Titsy: Let's dance.
开跳吧。
-Alex: OK. But it's only fair to warn I'm a prodigy of fupsy and robbins.
fair: 公正的 warn: 警告 prodigy: 天才
嗯。不过我要事先警告你,我可是狐步舞和罗宾逊舞蹈教室的得意门生哦。
-Titsy: Not dance dance, fight.
不是那个舞蹈,是搏斗。
-Alex: Oh, dance fight. You got it.
舞斗是吗?了解了。
-Alex’s mother: Is he dancing? -
他是在跳舞吗?
-Zuba: what Is he doing?
他在做什么?
-Alex’s mother: I know that boy is not dancing.
我不知道,不过那个孩子确实是在跳舞。
-Makunga: This is even better than I thought.
这比我想象的还要好。
-Zuba: Alakay, turn around.
Alakay,回头!
-Alex: No no pap, it's hop shuffle ball change, hip swish, turn around.
hop: 单脚跳 shuffle: 跳曳步舞
不,爸爸,是往左挥,往右挥,扭扭屁股,再回头。
-Zuba: Oh no.
哦,不。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay. Are you hurt?
Alakay,你受伤了么?
-Alex: Oh yeah, I'm. Did I, did I win?
哦,是啊。我赢了么?
-Zuba: Oh no son, how could, I mean how could this happen?
不,孩子,这怎么会这样呢?
You told us you were a king. And a king does not get beat.
你告诉我们你是个大王。大王是不会被打倒的。
-Alex: Well, I'm a king. I'm a king in New York.
我确实是大王啊。我是纽约之王。
It's my stage name. I'm like a, you know, It's for what I perform.
perform: 表演
那是我的艺名。你知道,我表演的时候用的。
-Zuba: Perform?
表演?
-Makunga: No, this is horrible. Alakay has failed the test.
horrible:糟透的
哦,真是太不幸了,Alakay没能通过测试!
Who would have ever imagine that Zuba would have to banish. his own son.
banish: 流放
谁会想得到,有朝一日Zuba会必须流放他自己的儿子?
-Alex’s mother: Zuba,no.
Zuba,不要!
-Makunga: Zuba, the alpha lion must cast out all failures.
alpha: 希腊语的第一个字母,开端【alpha dog代表狗群中资格最老、最具统治地位的狗。
在这里引用到狮子的身上,指占领导地位的狮子。】
Zuba,要!悲伤的是,现在领头狮子必须驱逐我们的不合格成员。
-Zuba: Then, I'm no longer the alpha lion.
那我不再是领头狮子了。
-Alex: Dad, what are you doing? Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸!你在做什么?爸爸,别这样。
Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸,你不能这么做的!
-Makunga: Who could possibly take Zuba's place? Anyone? Someone?
谁能顶替Zuba的位子呢?有人?任何人吗?
No one? Hey. You sir?I guess not.
没人吗?嘿!你吗,先生? 看来不行。
Well I, this is all very awkward, I suppose, I could carry this tremendous
burden.
tremendous: 极大的 burden: 重任
呃„虽然这么说很不好意思不过,我想我能担负起这个重任。
Titsy, get the hat. As your new leader, I hereby
hereby: 特此
Titsy,把帽子拿过来,作为你们新的领袖,我现在宣布流放Alakay。
...he shell wear this hat of leave the watering hole. For a thousand
years or life
shame: 耻辱
他应当戴起这个代表耻辱的帽子,离开水塘。期限为一千年或一辈子!
...whichever comes last.
就看哪个时间长吧。
-Zuba: Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here. You should have told us son.
快,走开走开!你应该告诉我们的,儿子。
You should have told us that you weren't a real king.
你应该告诉我们你不是个真正的大王。
-Alex: You never told me that I have to fight anybody.
fight:打架
你可没说我得和人打架。
-Zuba: What did you expect son?
不然你想怎样?
-Alex: I don't know, maybe a fatherly advice,
advice: 建议
我不知道,可能你可以作为父亲给我一点建议呢?
-Zuba: like: it's a fight. You are a lion, aren't you?
fight: 搏斗
比如 "儿子那是个搏斗" 。但你是狮子,不是吗?
-Alex: But I never fought another lion in my life.
但我从来没有跟其他狮子搏斗过。
-Zuba: Yeah, yes, right. You dance.
当然没有,你是跳舞的嘛。
-Alex: And other stuff. The point is, your pal, set me up back there.
pal: 朋友
还有其他的事情,但重点是你的朋友Makunga设计陷害了我。
-Zuba: I mean, none of these - If You were a
这一切就不会发生了。如果...如果你是个真正的狮子...
-Alex’smother: Zuba.
Zuba!
-Zuba: Yeah, I said it.
是啊我说了!
-Alex: A real lion?
真正的狮子?
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
谢了,太谢谢了。
-Melman: Saw ,stitcher.. Swallow. You're in my light Steaven.
light: 目光
锯子,针,擦汗。你挡住我的视线了,史蒂文。
-Steven: Oh, say. You've got a brown spot there on your shoulder.
spot: 斑点
嗯,你肩上有个褐斑。
-Melman: Yeah, that's very observative of you Steven.
observative: 具有观察力的
很好的观察力。
As you can see,I'm covered in brown spots. OK.
你该发现我全身都是褐斑。好啦,骨头过几周就长好了,
That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.
跟新的一样。
-Timo: So, I don't have to pick another dying hole?
pick: 挖
那我不需要去挖那个等死洞了?
-Melman: No, Timo. You've got your whole life ahead of you.
当然不用。你还有大好的人生可以继续。
-Timo: Really?
真的吗 ?
-Melman: Go out there and grab a bite of that horns.
跑去玩吧。
-Timo: Thank You doctor Mankiewicz.
多谢你,医生。
-Melman: Break a leg. Sweet kid.
break a leg :祝你好运!
祝你好运!可爱的孩子。
-Steven: This spot looks like witch doctor's disease.
witch: 女巫
呃„那个褐斑像是巫医综合症。
-Melman: Witch doctor's disease? That's the most ridiculous disease, I've ever heard
of, Steven.
ridiculous: 荒唐的
巫医综合症?我听过最荒唐的病,Steven。
哇噢。
-Elephant: Don't ask.
别问。
-Melman: Someone has been naughty.
naughty: 淘气的
有人挺淘气啊。
OK. This one will hurt a bit.
这可能有点疼。
-Steven: Joe, our last witch doctor, he had a spot just like that. Monday Joe.
Wednesday no Joe.
last: 上一个 spot: 斑点
我们前任的巫医Joe也长了像那样的褐斑。周一Joe还活着,周三Joe就没了。
-Melman: Wednesday No Joe?
周三Joe就没了。
-Elephant: I can breathe.
可以呼吸了。
Thanks doc.
多谢你,医生。
-Melman: So, this witch doctor's disease is a real thing?
巫医综合症是真事?
-Steven: You'll find a cure. Hey, you got at least forty eight hours.
cure: 治愈
会找到治愈方法的。嘿,你至少有48小时啦。
-Melman: But I have never even heard of it. What? I mean, I don't have any penicillin.
penicillin: 盘尼西林 gonna<美俚>(=going to)
但我从没听说这种病啊,我可没有盘尼西林。
I'm gonna need a catscan just to get started.
catscan: 计算机辅助测试扫描
而最最基本的,我还必须得做个做X线断层扫描呀。
-Steven: You'll have a lion looking over, they'd be happy to.
找只狮子帮你忙啊,他们肯定乐意。
-Marty: Ta daaa.
嗒嗒。
-Zebra: That guy has got talent.
talent: 天赋
那家伙真是天才,难以置信。
-Marty: Bet you haven't seen that one before. This knock them dead in New York.
knock them dead: 令他们印象深刻
你们肯定没见过这个,纽约人看得五体投地。
-Zebras: Hey, let's all give it a try. Yeah, let's do it.
咱们也试试吧。好啊,来。
-Marty: Well, hey hey hey.
等一下。
I know you want to but it's gonna take years of practice.
想试就试吧,可得很多年才能练到这水平。
you get never gonna quite get a tight stream
gonna: <美俚>=going to tight:绷紧的 stream: 流水
你才能喷水,
until you build up your lip muscles to
lip: 嘴唇 muscle: 肌肉
等到练到嘴唇肌肉有力,
where you can purse your lips like this. You got it?
purse: 噘(嘴)
收缩到一起像这样,明白吗?
-Marty: How did you? You guys got it right up the box.
get it right: 明白
你们怎么可能...你们即学即会啊。
-Zebra: If you can do it. We can do it. - It's in our blood.
blood: 血液
你能做,我们也能做。这流淌在我们的血液里。
-Marty: I always thought, I was a little bit unique.
unique: 特殊
我一直以为我有点特殊呢。
-Zebras: We are unique. Hey, we are like a force of nature.
force: 力量
我们确实很特殊啊!大自然的力量创造了我们。
-Zebra1: A million points of light.
百万个生命。
-Zebra 2: And all stripes.
stripe: 条纹
黑条纹。
-Zebras: Exactly the same.
完全一样!
-Marty: Exactly the same.
完全一样„
-Captain Penguin: Looks impressive Kowalski, but will it fly?
impressive: 不凡的
看起来非常惊人,Kovalski。但能飞吗?
-Kowalski: Yes, if we fold it here, here and here.
fold: 折叠
如果折这边这边那边,就能飞了。
-Captain Penguin: Nice.
漂亮。
-Alex: Oh man, my dad thinks I'm a total loser. I have ruined my parent's lifes.
toal: 完全的 loser:笨蛋 ruin: 毁灭
哦,老天爷啊. 唉,老爸认为我是个完全的笨蛋。我毁了我父母的生活。
-Zebra3: That is definitely not crackalacking.
definitely: 完全地 crackalacking: 棒极了
那可一点也不好。
-Alex: It's lacking in the craken my friend. I have got to fix this.
简直是超衰,伙计。我得弥补错误。
-Melman: So , there Is something I gotto tell you.
gotto: <美俚>(=got to)
那个,有件事...有事要告诉你们。
-Gloria: Hey guys.
嘿,伙计们。
Is this place great or what?
这地方简直是天堂,不是吗?
-Alex: I'd go with or what.
我选"不是吗"。
-Gloria: Oh well, I tell you what. You're not gonna believe
告诉你们,你们绝对不会相信。不过„
I got a date with Moto Moto.
我和摩托摩托开始约会了。
-Melman: Who is Moto Moto?
谁是摩托摩托?
-Gloria: Oh, he's so big and handsome and big.
handsome: 英俊的
他高大,英俊,很壮。
You know what Moto Moto means?
你知道Moto Moto代表什么吗?
-Melman: Twins?
双胞胎?
-Zebra3: It means hot hot.
是"帅哥帅哥"。
-Melman: Hot hot?
帅哥帅哥?
-Gloria: OK, when did you start parlez-ing African?
parlez: =talk [法语] 交流,谈话
好吧,你什么时候变成非洲通的。
It's in my blood.
这流淌在我的血液里。
-Melman: Don't worry.
别担心。
You can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I'm gone.
flirt: 调情
你可以等我走了之后再和帅哥调情。
-Gloria: What's the deal Melman? Why am I the parade and you are the rain?
parade: 炫耀
为什么Melman?我在兴头上炫耀,你干嘛老泼冷水?
-Melman: Why do you have to dry the parade under my rain?
那你为什么每次都在我这里炫耀。
-Gloria: Maybe I'll just parade myself in another part of town.
那我下次在城市的另一区炫耀去了。
-Melman: Fine by me. - by the way, the main streets mine.
冷静冷静。随你便,不过主街是我的。
-Gloria: Well, You can have your old stinking main streets.
stinking: (俗)极其讨厌的
去你的臭主街,归你就归你!
-Melman: and You can take your hottie tub flood and You Mr. hot, Moto Moto Jr.
hottie: 可人儿
去跟你那个帅哥混去吧。
-Gloria: my hottie tub What? what are You talking about?
那个Moto Moto,你说什么呢?
-Alex: Come on Melman.
Melman,别吵了!
why don't you just tell her? You tell,
你为什么不告诉她就好了? 要说你说去。
-Melman: what? Tell her, what are you talking about? I don't know what you are talking
about.
说什么? 说... 我不明白你说什么
-Gloria: So I guess, I'll go then.
好吧,我要走了。
-Melman: You know what, don't bother.
你知道么,不必麻烦了。
-Gloria: Don't get up in my account.
get up in account: 麻烦[It's a way for some one to say they are not interrupting.]
那就少找我麻烦!
-Zebra3: Melman, Gloria.
不不不,Melman,Gloria。
Hey, I thought you guys were friends.
我还以为你们是朋友呢。
-Alex: Come on guys, Marty is absolutely right.
absolutely: 绝对地
知道吗,Marty说的是对的。
-Zebra3: Marty?
Marty?
-Marty: Marty?
Marty?!
-Alex: Marty!
Marty?
-Marty: What the heck is going on?
heck:见鬼
到底发生什么事了?
-Alex: You are not ooh.. He was no! I You are not him. He
你不是... 哦,他是... 不! 我以为他... 你不是... 他!他...
-Marty: You thought that guy was me?
你以为那家伙是我?
-Alex: No, no, no. I mean yes, yes. You do guys, come on.
不,不是!其实,是啊,你们长得... 拜托。
-Zebra3: You thought I was him?
你以为我是他?
-Alex: You guys do kind of look a little a lot you look a lot alike.
你们长得有点„很像。
Marty you look a lot alike, come on. You laugh alike, you talk alike,
对吧?Marty,你们长得很像,你们笑起来一样。
he has the same sort of
speech pattern: 语气
说话也一样,语气也一样。
I mean that is a little weird. Really, you two guys are, come on Marty.
斑纹也一样,有点奇怪。真的... 你们两个... 拜托,Marty。
-Marty: So you're saying there is nothing unique about me
看来我果然不是独一无二啊。
I am just like any other zebra.
zebra: 斑马
我和其他斑马没有区别。
-Alex: No, of course you are different.
你当然是与众不同的。
-Marty and Zebra3: How? How?
怎么不同?
-Alex: OK. I can't tell you apart.
好吧,我分不清。
Maybe you could wear a bell or something. I don't know.
不过你可以戴个铃什么的。
-Marty: A bell? .
铃?
-Alex: OK. not a bell, No bell is a bad idea.
不,不是铃。戴铃是个很烂的主意。
-Marty: No, no, no. How about a t-shirt that says: "I'm with stupid."?
stupid: 愚蠢的
不不,不如穿写着"我是傻瓜"的T恤吧!
-Zebra3: I am not stupid.
我不傻!
-Marty: Not you stupid, him stupid!
你不傻,是他傻!
-Alex: You know what? While you have been off doing prancing pony with the new pussy.
prancing: 神气活现的 pony: 小马 pussy: 小猫
你知道吗你和那群马玩乐时,
I have been having pretty much the worst day of my life, OK?
pretty: 相当地
我正在经历差不多生命里最惨的一天。满意了吗?
-Marty: It's always about you, isn't it?
事情都是围绕你转,对吧?
-Alex: My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours Marty.
我的问题只是比你的重要一点,Marty。
All right, I couldn't tell you apart. So what?
就算分不清你和别人又怎样?
Yeah fine, run away Marty! Run away. That's what you do best,
行啊!走吧,Marty。你只有这个在行。
just like back in New York!
跟在纽约时一样。
-Marty: I'm right here. But you can't tell that right?
我在这儿,不过你分不清楚!对吧?
Your one in a
你真是百万里挑一的朋友„
hopes you enjoy your bigger than everyone else's problems, alone!
祝你继续自己一个人享受你的那个 "比任何其他人都重要的问题" !
-Alex: Good, leave! I don't need you to help me solve my problems.
solve: 解决
走就走吧,我不需要你帮我解决问题。
You know what? You a dime a dozenI can't tell which one is Marty.
a dime a dozen: 比比皆是的 dime: 一角硬币
你们千篇一律,我就是分不清楚。谁是Marty又怎样,我不在乎!
Oh, which one is Marty? Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh yeah! I don't care.
哪个是Marty?等一下,哦,谁在乎!
-Marty: Nice hat, you show off!
show off: 炫耀
帽子真抢眼,你个臭显摆!
-Alex:
Marty„
Don't go.
别走。
-King Julien: Look Maurice.
看,Maurice。
Here is the perfect spot for my semi-palace
spot: 地点 semi-palace: 夏日行宫
是个好地方,我可以在此建造夏日行宫。
so please fill in all these holes and relocate the roofed.
relocate:重新安置 roofed: 有顶的
把坑填填,改改水道就行了。
Oh, who'd leave a perfectly good head lying around.
谁把那么好看的头丢在地上了。
-Maurice: What a waste.
真浪费资源。
-Melman: Tell me about it. I'm in my prime here.
prime: 壮年
跟我讲一讲,我还年轻。
I'm terminal, you know.
terminal: 垂危的
晚期不治。
Probably only have another two days left to live.
可能只剩2天可活了。
-Maurice: That's a bummer man.
bummer: 流浪汉
原来是个流浪汉
-King Julien: Oh, if I King Julien, that's my name.
如果我--Julien国王,
Only had two days left to live.
只剩2天可活的话,
I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.
会实现所有我梦想要做的事。
-Melman: Like what?
什么事?
-King Julien: I'd love to became a professional whistler.
professional: 职业的 whistler:口哨家
我想成为职业口哨家。
I pretty amazing that I did know.
amazing: 出色的
我现在已经非常令人惊艳了。
But I wanna get luck even better.
wanna: <美俚>(=want to)
但我要好上加好,
I'd make my living out of it.
完全可以以此为生。
You know what else I'd do?
你知道我还会做什么其它事么?
I'd invade a neighboring country
invade: 侵略 neighboring: 邻居的 impose: 把...强加于
我要去侵略临国的地盘,
...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.
ideology: 意识形态
不管他们愿意与否都会强加我的意识形态予他们。
-Melman: It's easy for you to say, you are a king.
你说得当然简单,你是个国王啊。
-King Julien: Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.
是的,你只是个可悲的小脑袋。
But there must be something you want to do before you die.
但你在死前肯定有想做的事。
-Melman: There is this one thing.
嗯,确实有件事。
-King Julien: What is it? Tell me.
什么事? 告诉我
-Melman: Well. No, I couldn't.
呃„不行。
I mean.
那个„
-King Julien: What is it?
是什么?
-Melman: You know, I just never really have the guts to tell Gloria,
guts: 胆量
我从来都鼓不起勇气告诉Gloria。
how I think about her.
我对她的感觉... -
-King Julien: What is it?
告诉什么?告诉我啦。
-Melman: I don't really have the guts to tell Gloria, how I feel about her. What is
it?
我从来不敢告诉Gloria 我对她的感觉
I have always felt about her.
我一直以来对她的感觉。
-King Julien: Fine, don't tell me!
嗯,不告诉我就算了。
Is it a woman? Oh, you didn't tell me we are talking about a woman.
是女人吗?你刚才没告诉我我们现在谈的可是女人啊。
-Maurice: What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.
你还在怕什么?你反正都快死了。
-Melman: Yeah? Yeah, you are right.
没错。是啊,你说对了。
-King Julien: Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,
march: 迈步
你一定要迈步向这女人走去。
right? You look her right in the eye,
好吗?注视她的双眼。
you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.
lean forward: 向前靠 lean: 倾斜
身体向前倾。好吧,低下身子。
Then you let her, like, lean forward, just a little bit until
然后你让她向前倾靠近你是吧。
...just a lips distance away from each other.
distance: 距离
只剩一个嘴唇的距离。
And then you just
然后你告诉她,
how much you hate her.
你有多恨她。
-Melman: Actually,
啊,事实上„
it's more like love her.
比较像是有多爱她。
-King Julien: Oh, you slave dog.
slave:痴情的 dog: (口)家伙
喔„你个多情种子。
You're a real player, you know that?
你还真是个花花公子啊,知道吗?
Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.
raise up: 举起
现在听我说,你得举起她。
I can't hear you.
听到了吗。
-Melman: Yeah.
听到了。
-King Julien: Good. You gotto raise up.
很好,你把她举到空中。
-Maurice: raise„up„
举得高高的。
-King Julien: You gotto get out of the hole.
你得从洞里出来,好。
-Melman: I'm raising up on the ground.
把她从地上举起来。
-King Julien: He's raising Maurice.
他在上升,Maurice 。
-Melman: I'm raising Maurice.
继续往上。
-King Julien: You gotto go right up to this woman.
go right up to: 直接走过去
要马上去找她。
-Maurice: Yeah.
没错。
-King Julien: You gotto go right up to a fight.
然后直奔主题。
-Melman: Yeah, I tell her.
我要告诉她。
-King Julien: And then you gotto say:
说出你的感受:
Baby, I dig you.
dig:喜欢
宝贝,我中意你。
-Melman: Yeah. Yeah. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
耶,我去告诉她,现在就去。
-King Julien: I love that happy little head.
我喜欢那颗快乐的小脑袋。
-Motomoto: She loves me.
她爱我。
She loves my eyes.
她爱我的眼睛。
She loves me.
她爱我。
She loves my ass.
ass:过去。
她爱我的过去
She loves my roundness.
roundness: 圆胖的
她爱我圆滚滚的身材
She loves that I'm chunky.
chunky: 强壮的
她爱我的强壮
She loves that I'm plumpy.
plumpy: 丰满的
她爱我的丰满。
She loves my heftiness.
heftiness: 肌肉发达
她爱我的肌肉发达。
She loves my zestiness.
zest: 趣味,兴趣,热情
她爱我的风趣。
She loves me restlessly.
restlessly: 永不停止地
她永不停止的爱我。
She loves me forever.
她永远的爱我。
She loves me, because she loves me.
她爱我,因为她爱我。
-Gloria: Moto Moto before things get too serious,
serious: 认真的
摩托摩托,在我们越陷越深之前。
I was wondering if I were to for example
wonder: 想知道
我想问你,如果说我留下来。
I'd like to
我想问问„
-Motomoto: Let your candylips bring the messages to my ear canal.
canal: 人体内的管 ear canal:耳道
让你的心意通过丰满双唇,传达到我的金刚之颅中吧。
-Gloria: Well I don't know, I have so many questions.
我还有很多疑问。
-Motomoto: Well I promise, the answer will always
我保证,答案永远是“是”。
unless, no is required.
unless: 除非
除非需要说“不”。
-Gloria: OK. So, what is it about me that you find so interesting? Oh...
那... 你为什么被我吸引?
-Motomoto: You're the most plumpness girl I've ever met.
plumpness: 肥胖
你是我见过最丰满的女人。
-Gloria:OK. Other than that?
好啊,还有呢?
-Motomoto: Let's see,
我想想„
you, you know, you are chunky.
你最壮。
-Gloria: Right.
哦。
-Motomoto: Oh, my gosh girl you are huge.
huge: 庞大的
我的天啊,你很胖。
-Gloria: You've said that.
你说过了。
-Motomoto: Oh, yes right. We don't have to talk no more.
是啊,不用往下讲了吧。
-Melman: Gloria!
Gloria?!
Gloria?
Gloria?
-Gloria: Melman?
Melman?
-Motomoto: Melman.
Melman。
-Gloria: I want you to meet with Moto Moto.
这位是Moto Moto。
-Melman: Ah, Moto Moto. Yeah. Nice to, nice to meet you.
Moto Moto,很高兴... 很高兴见到你。
Well, I guess, I...
我,其实„
-Gloria: It's OK. Melman. Apology accepted.
apology: 道歉
没关系,我接受你的道歉。
-Melman: Oh, yeah, right, yes. That, yes, that's Good.
哦,是啊,没错,这就是我过来的原因。
Oh, OK. That's well, that's it then.
那就好,那我...
-Motomoto:You good, we're kind of a busy here man.
好了就走吧,我们正忙着呢。
-Melman: No! No, that's not it!
不,不是这件事!
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.
treat: 对待 queen: 女王
听着,Moto Moto。你最好像女皇一样待这位女士。
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因为,我的朋友,你找到了完美的女人。
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我若像你样幸运,
I would give her flowers every day.
我会天天送她花束,
And not just any flowers, OK?
而且不是随便什么破花,
Her favorites are orchids. White.
orchid: 兰花
她最喜欢白色的兰花。
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
loave: 条 toast: 吐司 butter: 黄油
要在早餐送到床边,六条全麦面包,正反两面都涂黄油,
No crusts. The way she likes it.
crust: 面包皮
不要面包皮,她喜欢这样的做法。
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her
我会借她肩膀哭,成为她最好的朋友。
and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
整天都想怎么让她欢笑。
She has st amazing laugh.
她有世界上最动听的笑声。
Well, I mean. That's what I would do, if I were you.
我是说,我要是你就那么做。
But I'm not. So you do it.
可我不是你,你最好乖乖做。
-Motomoto: Oh, OK. What?
呃,嗯... 什么?
-Hippo: That was beautiful.
真让人感动。
-Motomoto: Anyways, where were we?
随他去吧,刚才说到哪里?
-Gloria: I'm huge.
我很胖。
-Alex: Surprised to see me Makunga? Well I'm here to set things straight.
set things straight: 把事情弄清楚
很惊讶看到我吗,Makunga?我来把事情弄清楚。
Like a real lion. Is this real enough for you? How about this?
像真正的狮子一样,这个够劲吗?这个呢?
This is for setting me up.
set „up:(俗)陷害
这一拳打你胆敢玩阴的。
This is for stealing my dad's job.
steal: 抢
这一拳打你抢了我老爸的工作。
This is for humiliating my family. And making me fun like a fool.
humiliate: 羞辱
这一拳打你让我全家受辱,像傻瓜样被人耻笑。
Had enough? Sure fly away.
fly away: 滚开
打够了? 滚吧。
Coward.
胆小鬼。
-A: The water, it's gone.
水没有了。
-B: Oh watering hole has never gone dry before.
哦,不!水塘从没干过。
-C: We're gonna need a lot more dying holes. - How could this happen?
我们需要很多等死洞了。怎么会这样?
-Makunga: Out of my way. What is going on here?
都闪一边去,到底发生什么事了?
-Boby: The watering hole is dried up, there's barely enough water for one of us.
barely: 几乎„不
水干了,我们就一个人喝水都不够了。
-Makunga: Yes, good observation Shirley.
observation: 观察
好观察力,Shirley。
-Boby: I'm Boby.
我是Boby。
-D: Makunga what will we do?
Makunga,我们该怎么办?
-Makunga: Quiet!
安静!
Listen up. I'm afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis.
solution: 解决办法 horrible: 可怕的 crisis: 危机
听着,我想,恐怕只有一个方法能解决这可怕的危机。
We'll all have to fight for it.
我们得竞争水源。
-E: Fight for it?
竞争?
This is crazy.
这主意太疯狂了。
-Boby: That's not fair, you'd win.
fair: 公平
这不公平,你肯定赢。
-Makunga: Exactly Shirley.
没错,Shirley。
-Boby: I'm Boby.
我是
-Makunga: Sorry folks, but life isn't fair.
对不起,伙计们人生本来就不公平。
I'm in chargenow. Thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.
in charge: 领导
现在我是领袖,这要多谢谢跳舞的狮子Alakay。
-Little giraffe: Please Makunga this is the only water on the reserve.
reserve: 保护区
求你了Makunga,这是保护区唯一的水源。
-Makunga: If you're thirsty you'll have to look for water off the reserve.
如果你渴,你得去保护区外找水喝。
-F: Off the reserve?
去保护区外?
No one leave the reserve and survived.
从没人离开保护区存活的。
-Alex: I left and survived.
survive: 幸存
我离开过,也存活了。
I could do something about this. Looks like a clogged pipe.
clogged: 阻塞的
我可以帮忙,好像是水道堵了。
But we get in New York all the time.
纽约常有这种事。
I'll just travel up river.
travel: 行走
只要逆流而上。
-G: Up river? Off the reserve?
逆流而上? 去保护区外?
-Makunga: You?
你?
-Alex: Yeah me. I'll unclog the pipe and bring back your water.
unclog: 使畅通 pipe: 水道
是我,我能疏通水道,带回水源。
-Makunga: Great I'll help you pack but by the looks of
太好了,我想帮你收拾行李。不过看到那帽子„
I see you're all set.
我想你应该准备好了。
-Alex: Yeah fine. Go ahead laugh. Laugh your mane off.
mane: (马、狮等的)鬃毛
好吧。笑啊,笑掉大牙吧。
I'm gonna prove you're wrong.
我会证明你是错的。
-Makunga: May be you should try a little rain dance.
rain dance: 祈雨舞
说不定,你应该试着跳个祈雨舞。
Zuba would know what to do. Where is Zuba?
如果是Zuba肯定知道该怎么办。Zuba在哪呢?
-Crowd: You don't care about us. Zuba should be in charge, not you.
你根本不管我们死活。Zuba才应该是领袖,不是你。
Where is Zuba?
Zuba在哪里?
-Makunga: Alright, fine. As an added measure
measure: 情况
好了,够了!因为情况特殊,
I will consult with Zuba.
consult: 咨询
我会咨询Zuba的。
-Alex: Marty?
Marty?
Hi! Marty?
嘿,Marty?
Marty?
Marty?
Marty?
Marty?
Excuse me. Excuse me!
抱歉,打扰一下。
Hi! Is...is Marty in there?
嗨!Marty在吗?
Marty? Is there anyone see Marty?
Marty,有人看见Marty了吗?
All right! if you see him
这样吧!如果见到他了,
Tell my friend, Alex came and say goodbye!
say goodbye: 道别
就说他朋友Alex来和他道别了!
-Zebras: Goodbye? Goodbye!
说再见? 再见!
Don't go! Can we come?
别走!你去哪儿?我们也能去吗?
-Alex: No! No! It's something have to do alone!
不用了!这是我必须要独自去解决的事情!
Marty? I know you're there!
Marty?我知道你在这儿。
Before I go, I've got something want to say.
在走之前,我有话对你说。
You've been a great friend.
你是个很好的朋友。
You help me so often to see the bright side of my problems.
bright side: 好处
总让我看到我问题的光亮面。
I never think of you is having any.
我却没想到你也会有烦心事,
I wasn’t there for you when you needed me
你需要我时,我却不在你身边。
Just like that zoo.
像在动物园时一样。
What kind of a friend does that make me? Pretty lousy friend I guess.
lousy: 差劲的
我还算什么朋友? 很糟糕吧。
Well I just want you to u're one in a million.
one in a million: 百万里挑一
我只想告诉你,你是百万里挑一的。
-ZebraD: Isn't this touching? This is touching.
讲得真好!太让人感动了。
-Alex: So could you please turn around so I can tell you that to your face?
拜托你转过身来,我想当面对你说。
That's right. Got you. I see you in there.
没错,找到你了。我看见了!
Yeah yeah you. That's right you, right there.
对,就是你。
Twelfth row, two hundred and third from the left.
第12排左手边第203个。
I see you Marty. I know it's you.
Marty,找到了,我知道那是你!
You know what makes you special?
special: 特殊的
你知道是什么让你那么特殊吗?
They're white with black stripes.
stripe: 条纹
这些家伙是白底黑条。
You're black with white stripes.
你是黑底白条。
You're a dreamer Marty. Always have been.
dreamer: 梦想家
你是个梦想家,一直都是。
You have a great taste in
taste: 品味
音乐方面很有品位。
horrible taste in friends.
horrible: 糟透的
朋友方面就不怎么样。
Not Melman and Gloria, me.
Gloria Melman不算,就是我而已。
-Marty: OK. I'm in.
好,算我一个。
-Alex: No Marty. You can't come with me.
不行,Marty。你不能去。
-Marty: I don't believe you have a choice.
我不信你还有选择。
-Gloria: Any water?
有水吗?
-Motomoto: No, just more diamonds and gold.
diamond: 钻石
没有,只有更多的钻石和金块。
-Gloria: OK. Don't give up hope.
give up: 放弃
好吧,别放弃。
-King Julien: Listen up. I'll help you.
大家都听着!我可以帮你们。
There is only one way to get your precious water.
precious: 珍贵的
只有一个方法能弄到珍贵的水源。
I, your beloved King Julien,
beloved: 受爱戴的
我,你们爱戴的国王Julien。
must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends,
sacrifice: 牺牲
将无私地用我的好朋友,
water gods.
祭祀水神们。地点就在...
In the volcano.
volcano: 火山
在火山里。
-AnimalA: What does that do?
要做什么?
-King Julien: What does that do? Excellent question.
excellent: 极好的
要做什么? 真是个好问题。
My sacrifice goes into volcano.
我的祭祀贡品跳入岩浆。
Then the friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.
sacrifice: 祭祀贡品
友好的水神吃掉贡品。
Mmm.. Very nice. Thank you for the sacrifice.
好吃,谢谢你的贡品。
Please have another sacrifice.
要不再来一个?
No, I've had enough for the day.
不了,今天的量够了。
Listen, I'm gonna be very unsettled unless you will
unsettled: 不安心的
如果你不再来一个,我会很难...
I don't want another sacrifice, OK?
我不想再吃了,行吗?
Look at you, you look skinny.
skinny: 消瘦的
你看看你,这么瘦。
No, I think I've had enough, is that clear?
我吃饱了,明白了吗?
The gods eat the sacrifice,
水神吃掉贡品后,
they are grateful, they give me some of their water.
grateful: 感激的
他们会很感激,就会给我一些水。
Then I give it to you.
然后我把水给你们。
-Gloria: What?
什么?
-AnimalB: Does it work?
真能行吗?
-King Julien: No. I mean yes.
不,我是说,当然能。
Well, Maurice?
是吧,Maurice?
-Maurice: Yeah, it's fifty fifty.
一半一半啦。
-Crowds: Excellent.
好极了。
-King Julien: Now, all I need is someone who'd like to go in the
现在只要找一个动物,自愿跳进岩浆。
get eaten by gods.
做水神的食物。
Any hands? Hands? Anybody? OK. I
有人自愿去吗?有人举手吗?我需要个志愿者„
perhaps who has never fall in love.
像是从来都没人爱的。
Who could look death, straight in the eye ball.. A real genuine hero.
genuine: 真正的
他可以直视死亡,成为真正的英雄。
-Melman : I'll do it.
我来。
-Gloria: Melman?
Melman?
-King Julien: Hurry up. Before you all come to your senses.
sense: 理智
快点,在我们恢复理智以前。
-Gloria: Melman, what is wrong with you?
Melman,你到底有什么问题?
-Melman: I'm dying anyways.
我反正都要死了。
If there is a chance, it'll get you water, it'll be worthy.
worthy: 值得的
只要有机会为你找到水,就值得。
-Gloria: Are you nuts?
nut: 疯子
你傻了吗?
-Melman: Gloria, I just want you to know, back at
Gloria,我想告诉你,我们在动物园的时候
it was never the doctors or the prescriptions that kept it was always you.
prescription: 处方
不是医生或处方让我生存,而一直是你。
Seeing you every day.
只要能天天看到你,
That's what kept me going.
那就是我活着的动力。
-Gloria: Melman, wait.
Melman,等等。
-Alex mother: You gonna mop around like this all day?
mop:显得愁眉苦脸 mop around:到处没目的的踱步
你要一天到晚都拉着这张脸么?
Don't hmph me. Listen Zuba.
别冲我哼,听我说,Zuba。
A miracle happened. Our son has come back to us.
miracle: 奇迹
奇迹已经发生了,我们的孩子回到了我们的身边。
How come, that Is not Good enough for You?
难道这还不够吗?
-Zuba: what are You saying woman?
你想说什么,女人?
We've lost him once Zuba.
我们已经失去他一次了,Zuba。
Let's not lose him again.
别再失去第二次了。
-Makunga: Zuba! Zuba.
Zuba! Zuba。
-Zuba: Get out of here.
走开。
-Alex mother: What do you want Makunga?
你想干什么,Makunga?
-Makunga: It's awful.
awful: 糟糕的
糟糕了!
The watering hole is dried up.
水塘水全干了。
-Zuba: Dried up? That's impossible.
全干了?那不可能。
-Makunga: There is nothing left.
一滴都不剩。
-Zuba: Well, you are the alpha lion Makunga. What are you gonna do about it?
你是领头狮子,Makunga。你打算怎么做?
-Makunga: Your son, Alakay. He said he could fix it. He has gone up river.
fix it: 搞定
你儿子Alakay说他能解决,他离开保护区了。
-Zuba: Off the reserve?
离开保护区了?
-Alex mother: No!
不!
-Makunga: I tried to stop him. I told him it
suicide: 自杀
我试图把他拦下,我跟他说这简直是自杀。
but he was determined to prove himself to you.
determine: 决定 prove: 证明
可他说他要证明给你看。
-Zuba: You stay here in case he comes back.
in case: 万一
你在这等着,说不定他会回来。
-Makunga: Hurry Zuba.
赶快,Zuba!
I'm so parched.
parched: 干透的
我的喉咙太干了。
-Marty: Is this place, aren't affright you out?
这地方就是为了吓人才存在的么?
-Alex: We'll slip in, find the problem.
slip in: 悄悄地进去
悄悄的,把问题解决了。
Hunters'll never know we were here.
hunter: 猎人
猎人永远也不会发现我们来过这儿。
-Marty: Why are "we" doing this?
为什么做这件事的是我们?
-Alex: Look, Marty maybe my dad'll think that
听着,Marty,说不定我老爸他会...
I just wanna show him, I'm a real lion.
我只想证明,我是真正的狮子。
-Marty: As opposed to a chocolate lion.
opposed: 相反的
而不是巧克力狮子?
-Alex: I know this might sound hard to believe,
我知道这很难让人相信,
but apparently lions don't dance.
apparently: 明显地
但是很明显狮子们是不跳舞的。
-Marty: What?
什么?!
-Alex: As far as my dad's concerned.
至少我老爸这样想。
-Marty: As far as the people is concerned, you're a huge hit.
hit: 成功而风行一时的事物
人类可认为你是跳舞天才。
-Alex: That was New York. This is Africa. It's a much tougher crowd.
tough: 严格的
那是纽约,这是非洲,要求更严苛。
Marty, Marty. This's it.
Marty Marty 就是这里
-Alex: This is the clog.
被堵上的水源。
Come on.
快来。
-Marty: Here's the water.
找到水了。
-Alex: Marty, stay down. Look at that.
Marty,低头,看那边。
It's her.
那个女人。
-ManA: Is this right?
这样对吗?
-Nana: Oh, very Good.
做得很好。
-ManB: Oh,Nana slow down there.
Nana,讲慢点。
-Nana: You have a little tangled, aren’t you?
tangled: 混乱的
你还没上手是吧?
-ManB: No, don`t pull, I`ll do it.
不,别扯。让我来吧。
-Alex: We need dynamite, do you have any dynamite?
dynamite: 炸弹
我们需要炸药,你有炸药吗?
-Marty: Oh, snap, I just used
哦,糟糕!我今早刚用完最后一根火柴„
-Alex: Savages!
savage: 野蛮人
野蛮人!
-Marty: Evademaneuver.I don’t wanna die.
evade: 逃避
快跑!我不想死。
-Alex: Serpentine, serpentine!
serpentine: 蛇状的
蛇形,蛇形!
-Marty: Squiggly squid maneuver!
squiggly: 不规则曲线的 squid: 乌贼 maneuver: 策略
乌贼型战略!
-Alex: ZIgzag, zigzag!
zigzag: 锯齿线条
锯齿形,锯齿形躲避。
-Marty: No no. Squiggly squid!
不不。乌贼型!
-Marty: ZIgzag, zigzag!
zigzag: 锯齿线条
锯齿形,锯齿形躲避。
-Alex: That’s too complex! Octopus, octopus! No.
octopus: 章鱼
太复杂了!章鱼型,章鱼型!不。
-Marty: Alex!
Alex?
-Alex: Run Marty.
快跑!Marty。
-Marty: Come on, I can't leave you here.
我不能把你丢在这。
-Alex: Go, get help.
快跑,去叫救兵!
-Marty: OK.
好了。
-Melman: OK. OK...
好吧„
OK. Here we go. OK...
来吧,没问题的。
Here we go. Here we go.
好吧,好吧„
-Joe: What is all the hoop about?
hoop: 跳舞
为什么跳舞呀?
-Giraffe: Joe? Joe, the witch doctor?
Joe? Joe,巫医吗?
we thought You were dead.
我们还以为你死了。
So did I.
我也以为是这样。
-Joe: Then I realized, I'm covered in brown spots.
后来我想明白,我本来就全身褐斑。
-Giraffe: So, Melman's not dying.
那Melman不会死。
Melman's not dying.
Melman不会死。
-Gloria: Excuse me, excuse me. Melman!
借过,让让,Melman。
Move out.
让开。
Don't do this.
别往下跳。
Julien, stop this. This's crazy!
Julien,停下!这太疯狂了!
-King Julien: Oh, certainly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy.
giraffe: 长颈鹿
让长颈鹿跳下岩浆来求水,太疯狂了!
-Gloria: Yes!
是的!
Please, Melman stop.
求你了,Melman,别跳!
-Melman: Gloria?
Gloria?
-Gloria: You can't do this.
你不能那么做。
-Melman: why not?
为什么不能?
-Gloria:
因为,啊。
You can't do this Melman.
你不能这么做。
-Melman: First of all, it hurts.
hit: 弄痛
首先,这真的很痛啊!
Second of all, I'll only have eighteen hours to live anyway.
anyway: 反正
第二,我反正只有18小时活了。
-Gloria: Melman, I gotto know.
Melman,我必须要知道。
Did you really mean all those things you said about me?
你说的那些话都是认真的吗?
-Melman: Of course I did.
当然是。
-Gloria: This is crazy.
这太疯狂了。
-Melman: It is?
是吗?
-Gloria: It's crazy in the thing, I had to go half way around
太疯狂了,我环游世界半圈,
to find out that the perfect guy lived right next door.
next door: 隔壁
才发现真命天子„一直就在我隔壁。
-Melman: Then I guess it's you and
我猜你说的是你和我,邻居„
you and me for the next eighteen hours.
一起度过接下来的18小时。
-Gloria: I'll take whatever you got.
不过多久我会一直陪着你。
-King Julien: Maurice, what just happened?
Maurice,事情怎么变这样?
-Maurice: I believe the fat lady has soul.
我相信,这胖女士有灵魂。
-Marty: Hey, what's going on here?
这里发生什么事了?
-Gloria: Marty.
嘿,Marty?
-Marty: Hey! Listen up. Alex is in big trouble. We get to get up the river fast.
听着!Alex遇到了大麻烦,我们得立刻去救他。
-Melman: What about the plane?
用飞机吧?
-Marty: Perfect. Come on.
好主意,快来。
-MonkeyA: The plane won't be fixed until the suits meet our demands.
suit:请求 demand: 要求
我们不会继续修飞机,除非你答应一切条件。
Now, about maternity leave.
maternity: 对产妇的护理
现在关于产假...
-PenguinA: Maternity leave? You're males.
产假? 你是个男人啊。
-Marty: Look, we need a plane for rescue mission.
rescue: 营救 mission: 任务
听着,我们得用飞机去救人。
-PenguinA: Well, there is nothing I can do until we bust up this union.
bust up: 破坏 union: 工会
不把工会摆平什么都做不成。
-Gloria: I'm gonna get the busty not bully you if you don't get this plane
going.
bully: 恐吓
不让用飞机,我就把你们都摆平。
-PenguinA: Can't you see these commies have my hands tied here?
commies: 共产主义者【此处有侮辱性地特指这群猴子】
你没发现我也焦头烂额吗?
No maternity leave.
不许有产假!
-MonkeyA: Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around on the savannah.
blow:泄露 savannah:草原
可能有某人不希望让这些照片流传在外呢„
-PenguinA: All right, you get your maternity leave.
行了,你休你的产假吧。
-Marty: Finally.
总算好了。
-Alex: Where are you headed? What's going on? Where are we going?
我们要去哪里? 发生了什么事?
Oh no, please. You are not gonna burn me there.
burn: 燃烧
哦,不,不要把我放到火上!
No, no, no. This is wrong.
不,别这样!
-Nana: You see? You are survivals.
survival: 幸存者
看,你们都是幸存者。
Now, how about a nice lion casserole?
casserole: 陪盘菜
现在,想不想吃烤狮子?
-ManC: We can't eat a lion.
你不能吃狮子。
-Nana: Don't worry, taste like chicken.
别担心,吃起来像是鸡肉。快来!
-Alex: No, no, no, no. Don't listen to her.
不!别听她瞎说!
She is out of her mind. People.
out of mind: 神智不清的
她神智不清醒,同志们!
I'm from New York City too.
我也是从纽约来的。
It's me, Alex the lion. From Central Park.
是我呀,中央公园的狮子Alex。
Dad.
老爸?
-Zuba: What were you thinking son? You got no matter be not here.
你想什么呢?你根本无能力存活。
This is it, I want you to stay behind.
好了,你躲到我身后。
-Alex: Look dad, they're New Yorkers, they uined and frightened people.
ruined: 颓废 frightened: 受惊的
不!爸爸,他们是纽约人,都是胆小怕事的人。
-Zuba: Stay back.
躲到后面!
-Nana: Are you gonna let them get away?
gonna: <美俚>(=going to)
别让他们跑了!
-Zuba: What are you doing son?
你在干什么,儿子?
-Alex: The only thing I know how to do.
做我唯一会做的事。
-ManD: Hey, all Alex?
move: 动作
这些舞蹈动作„是Alex?
-ManE: This Is Alex the lion. From Central Park. this Is Alex.
是Alex!那只狮子,中央公园那只。
-ManF: Only one lion can move like that.
只有一只狮子能这么跳舞。
This is beautiful.
真棒!
-Zuba: I can't believe this.
简直不能相信。
-ManG: How does he do that?
他是怎么做到的?
-Alex: Dad, what are You doing?
老爸,你在干嘛?
-Zuba: Dancing with
和我儿子一起跳舞。
I think.
我想...
-Alex: Don't think dad, feel.
别想,老爸,用心感受。
Butterfly.
蝴蝶。
-Zuba: I'm doing it. I'm doing it.
我也会。
-Nana: Oh, that was beautiful.
真精彩啊。
Now, let's eat.
好了,该开伙了。
-Alex: Dad, look out!
老爸,小心。
-Zuba: What the?
什么东西?
-Marty: Alex, get in.
Alex,进来。
-Alex: She has got a gun. Let's get out while we can.
她有枪,我们能跑就得得赶紧跑。
-Marty: What?
什么?
-Alex: She has got a gun. Let's get out while we can.
她有枪,我们能跑就得得赶紧跑。
Pass it on.
传话上去。
-MonkeyB: He said, let's have some
他说,我们开心一下。
take out the dam. Pass it on.
take out: 弄垮 dam: 水坝
弄垮水坝,传话上去。
-Marty: Skipper.
skipper: 船长
老大。
Alex wants to take out the dam.
Alex想弄垮水坝。
-Captain Peguin: Alright, but it's his funeral.
funeral: 葬礼
行啊,但那会是他的葬礼。
-Marty: What?
什么?
-Captain Peguin: Deploy.
同意。
-PeguinB: Aye Aye, Skippy.
是,机长。
-Nana: Come back. That's my dinner.
回来,那是我的晚餐。
-Captain Peguin: Kovalski, full proto.
Kovalski,全速飞行!
Music.
音乐。
-PeguinC: Oh, I Like this song.
噢,我喜欢这歌。
-PeguinD: It never gets old.
永远都不过时。
-Captain Peguin: It does have a catchy hook.
catchy:(标题,乐曲等)容易记住的 hook: 吸引人哼唱不已的叠句
确实很琅琅上口。掉头,降低。
-Alex: Tell them, no, pull up. She will kill us.
往上飞,要不然我们死定了!
There is gotto be another way. Pass it on.
肯定有别的路可走,传话上去。
-MonkeyB: They say, no pull up, kill us.
他说不要往上飞。
there Is No other way. Pass it on.
没有其它路了,传话上去。
-Marty: Are You sure?
你确定?
-Captain Peguin: There is no sacrifice greater then someone else.
sacrifice: 牺牲
别人牺牲才是最伟大的。
No, medic!
medic:医生
不,急救人员!
Relic speed.
全力加速。
-Nana: Bring it on.
来吧。
Bad kitties.
坏猫咪们。
-King Julien: I don't know why the sacrifice didn't work.
不知道为什么祭祀不起作用。
The science seem so solid.
solid:有依有据的
这是有科学依据的。
I'd jump right in
volcano: 火山
我跳进岩浆„
if I wasn't so good at whistling.
whistle: 吹口哨
如果我不是那么对吹口哨在行的话。
-Mort: Oh, it's you. I found you.
是你们,终于找到你们了。
-King Julien: Mort?
Mort?
-Maurice: I wonder if the gods like seafood.
seafood: 海鲜
哦,不知道水神喜不喜欢海鲜?
-King Julien: Let's go find out.
马上就知道了。
Look, Maurice.
看,Maurice。
-Maurice: That Was quick.
还真快。
-King Julien: I did it. I did it. I did it.
我成功了,成功了!
-Maurice: OK. You did it. Oh yes.
好吧,你成功了。
-Crowds: Look.
看。
It's Alakay, it's Zuba.
是Alex和Zuba!
-Alex mother: Zuba, Alakay.
Zuba,Alex。
You're back. I'm so glad you're safe.
我真高兴你们平安回来。
-Makunga: Out of my way.
别挡着我的路。
Well, well, well, well, well.
看看,看看。
You know Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quitted the pride,
quit the pride: 放弃荣耀 quit: 离开 pride: 自豪
如果我没记错,Zuba,你荣誉的退位了。
and you were kicked out.
kick out: 驱赶
而你是被赶走的。
So don't think for any
instant: 瞬息
想都不要想,别以为弄到水,
this changes anything.
就能改变任何事。
-Alex: You're right, in fact we humbly present you with this token of appreciation.
humbly: 谦卑地 token: 纪念品 appreciation: 感谢
你说得对,事实上我们歉卑地送给你这个手包表示感谢。
That is a man bag, very popular where I came from.
popular: 流行的
男士包,在纽约非常流行。
-Makunga: I don't know what to say. - You can still be tough and carry your stuff.
我都不知该说什么好了,可以把随身物都装进去。肯定很酷。
Does this strip adjust?
strip: 拉链 adjust: 调整
是啊,链子还能调啊。
Yes. I think this will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking.
我去远足时带上它一定很帅。
But I'm afraid you're still banished.
但恐怕你还是被流放的。
-Alex: We figured you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说。
-Nana: My handbag.
我的手提包!
You bad kitty.
你这坏猫咪!
-Makunga: No no no ,,,
不要„
-Zuba: You deserve this son.
deserve: 应得
你应得的,儿子。
Welcome to the pride.
欢迎任职。
-Alex: Thanks dad.
谢谢你,老爸。
But this belongs to you.
但这是属于你的。
-Zuba: No, no son, to us.
不,孩子。是我们的。
My son, the king of New York!
我的儿子,纽约之王!
That's my baby!
这才是我的宝贝!
-Zuba: Love transcends all differences.
transcend: 超越 difference: 差异
爱可以超越一切差异。
We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.
celebrate: 庆祝
今天我们聚到一起,来庆祝这样的爱情,
Do you take each other, for better or for worse?
你俩是否愿意与对方祸福与共?
-Captain Peguin: For better please.
希望是福。
-Alex: What a beautiful weird couple.
weird: 奇怪的
多么漂亮又奇怪的一对啊!
-Melman: That's not gonna last.
不可能坚持很久的。
-PeguinE: Can I kiss the bride Skipper?
我可以吻新娘吗,老大?
-Captain Peguin: No. Music.
不行!放音乐。
-Captain Peguin: Struts?
strut: 一种web框架
电力?
-Peguin: Checked.
check: 检查
检查完毕。
-Captain Peguin: Fillets?
仪器?
-Peguin: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Peguin: Diamonds and gold?
钻石黄金?
-Peguin: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Alex mother: Bye bye.
拜拜。
-Zuba: We're gonna miss you.
会想你们的。
See you later.
回见。
-Captain Peguin: We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo.
honeymoon: 蜜月
我们在蒙迪卡罗度完蜜月就回来。
Or whenever the gold runs out.
run out: 用尽
或者金子用光以后。
-Zuba: Take cares.
路上小心。
-Alex mother: Come back soon.
早点回来。
-Alex: Hey you know mother, let them take their time.
老妈,让他们慢慢玩吧。
New York is not going anywhere. Right guys?
纽约跑不了,对吧,伙计们?
-Marty: Yeah, you're right about that?
没错。
-Melman: Well, as long as I'm with her.
只要和她在一起,
And you two. I don't care where we're.
还有你们两个,我不在乎到底在哪。
She has the most amazing laugh.
amazing: 令人惊异的
她拥有世界上最动听的笑声。
-Marty: Love has no boundaries.
boundary: 边界
爱无国界。
-Alex: Well, it looks like you're stucked with us for a while.
stick with: 和„„呆在一起
看来还要再打扰你们一阵了。
老爸„
what's wrong? I just thought we could hang out a
hang out: 逗留
怎么了?我以为我们可以多聚一会儿„
You got me.
吓着我了。
-Zuba: I got you son.
我吓着你了,儿子。
-Alex: You got me You did my thing. You got a background on me.
吓着我了,用我的拿手好戏。
I love it.
我喜欢那个。
-Zuba: I got you son.
我唬住你了,儿子。
-Alex: Old man is not too bad, hey Marty?
老爸还挺厉害,Marty。
Marty? Who's Marty?
Marty? 谁是Marty?
-Alex: Come on?
别装了。
-Marty: I don't know Marty. Don't call me Marty
我不认识Marty,别叫我Marty。
-Alex: You can't fool me.
fool: 欺骗
你骗不了我的。
-Marty: I don't see no Marty. Ain'tno Marty here.
Ain’t:(=are not)
我没看到Marty,这儿没有Marty。
-Alex: Marty, I can look into
Marty,我可以看着你的眼睛。
-Alice: “Hey shake the hot thing. Shake the hot thing.”
“嘿,摇摆起来,摇摆起来”
-All: “Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em...”
“摇摆他们,摇摆他们„„”
-Alex: And I know it's you.
我知道,就是你。
“Hey shake the hot thing. Shake the hot thing.”
“Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em...”
2024年8月17日发(作者:来流如)
Madagascar 2 《马达加斯加 2》
-Penguin: Well done boys. It looks like ice cold sushi for breakfast.
ice cold: 冰冷的 sushi: 寿司
干得好,伙计们。看来我们早餐能吃到冰冷的寿司啦。
-Zuba: No, no son. Over here. See the lion, look at the lion, you get the lion.
不,不,孩子。在这里。看见狮子了吗?看看这只狮子,来抓狮子呀。
Now son, if you are going to grow up and be like your daddy someday you got to learn
how to fight.
孩子,听着,你将来会长大,某天会长成像你爸爸一样,你要学会怎么搏斗呀。
Alakay, let me show you something, OK? You see this mark?
好了,Alakay,我给你看样东西,好吗?看见这个记号了么?
You and me are the same and when you're bigger,
你和我是一样的,
you are gonna be alpha lion just like your daddy.
alpha: 希腊语的第一个字母,开端【alpha dog代表狗群中资格最老、最具统治地位的狗。
在这里引用到狮子的身上,指占领导地位的狮子。】
你长大后也会是领头狮子,就像你爸爸一样。
Now, let me see you fight. Ready? No Alakay, no dancing.
现在,让我看看你怎么搏斗。准备好了吗?不,Alakay,别跳舞。
You just amuse yourself, don't you?
amuse: 使娱乐
你就是自得其乐,是吧?
You are a strange kid. You are a strange man. Oh come on, let's try it again.
strange: 奇怪的 kid: 小孩
你真是个怪孩子。怪孩子。来吧,再试一次。
Oh,stop it,stop it rigth now,don'
哦,Alakay。别跳舞,停。
-Makunga: It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
disappointing: 令人失望的
他们不像你期待的那样长大,真的很令人失望啊。
-Zuba: Oh come on. You are not challenging me again, are you?
challenge: 挑战
哦,拜托。你不会又来找我挑战吧?
-Makunga: Look on the bright side Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as alpha
lion,
look on the bright side: 对事物抱乐观态度 defeat: 击败
看看好的那一面嘛。在我把你打败了代替你做领头狮子之后,
you will have so much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.
pathetic: 可怜的 excuse: 借口
你就有更多的时间来陪你的白痴儿子啦。
-Zuba: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you, why do you even want to become the
alpha lion?
kick: 踢 butt: 屁股
在我把你打得落花流水之前,让我问问你,你究竟到底为什么想要当领头狮子?
-Makunga: I am better looking, I have better hair, I am deceivingly I
want everyone else to do what I say.
deceivingly: 以虚假的外观 smart: 聪明的
我长得比较帅,发型比较酷,我看起来也比较聪明,还有我想让大家都听我的。
We'll fight on three.
数到三就开始。一...
-Zuba: Pay attention Alakay. Daddy gonna show you how it's done.
来,Alakay,好好看着。看爸爸大显身手。
-Makunga: Two, three.
二,三。
-Zuba: Who is alpha lion?
谁是领头狮子?
-Makunga: You are.
你是。
-Zuba: Don't you forget it. And that Alakay is how you attack. Alakay?
attack: 攻击
你可别忘了。还有,Alakay,搏斗就是这个样子。Alakay?
-Sign: Animal hunting!
reserve: 自然保护区
动物保护区。禁止狩猎!
-Poacher A: That's it. Here kitty kitty.
kitty: 小猫
就是这个样子。来吧,孩子。
-Poacher B: Ah, this one is a beauty. It will be worth a few bucks.
beauty: 美人 worth: 值„钱 buck: 钱
这可是个漂亮的小家伙啊。肯定能值几个钱。
-Poacher A: It just gets easier and easier.
封上,走吧。
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay? Alakay,Alakay!
Alakay?Alakay。Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: No, no, no! Alakay!
不,不!Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay! Daddy got you, hold on.
hold on: 坚持
Alakay!爸爸来了!坚持一下。
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay!
Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Subtitle: I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle
海上捕捞出幼狮
-Marty: I don't like looks of this guy.
我不喜欢这家伙的样子。
-Gloria:Well, I think he is kind of cute.
cute: 可爱的
我觉得他还满可爱的呀。
-Marty: I think he is kind of show off.
show off: 炫耀
我觉得他太显摆自己了。
-Melman:You think he is cute?
你觉得他可爱吗?
-Radio: The king of New York City. Alex the lion!
纽约市之王。狮子Alex!
-Marty: I still think he is kind of a show off.
我还是觉得他太显摆了。
-Melman: You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
肯定是的啊,他是动物嘛。
-Marty: Maybe you should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.
take a break: 休息一会儿 vacation: 度假
你拜托一下。哎,你知道么,我们都去度个假也不错呀。
-Gloria:Come on. Where on earth would we go on vacation.
on earth: 究竟
得了。我们能去哪度假?
-Marty: I don't know about you but I wanna go to Connecticut.
Connecticut: 美国州名
我不知道你想怎样,不过我想去康乃狄克州。
-Newswoman: On the loose, several animals including the ...Alex the
lion the king of escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
on the loose: 到处乱跑 escape: 逃跑
几只动物,包括世界知名的狮子纽约之王Alex,正在游荡中。它们是在今晚从中央公园动物
园逃脱的。
The escapees were finally cornered in Grand Central Station.
escapee: 逃亡者 corner: 将„逼入困境 Grand Central Station: 大中央车站(在纽约曼
哈顿)
逃脱者终于在中央火车站被抓到了。
-Old Lady: It was a very bad kitty.
它是只坏„坏猫咪。
-Newswoman: Animal rights activists who convinced to have the
escaped animals sent
activist: 积极分子 convince: 说服
动物权力主义分子们原本说服了动物园负责人,把这些逃脱的动物送去非洲。
Were stunned to learn that the shipping freighter carrying was reported
missing today.
stun: 使„震惊 freighter: 货船 missing: 失踪的
但今天这些运载动物的船只被报导失踪,令人十分震惊。
-Newsman: Tonight hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the Central
to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
gather: 聚集 mourn: 哀悼 beloved: 心爱的
今晚,许多纽约人都在中央公园汇聚,为他们喜爱的动物们的丧生表示哀悼。
The question on everyone's mind: where are they now.
大家都在想的一个问题就是: 它们现在在哪?
-Alex: I like to move it, move it!
我喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Gloria:He likes to move it, move it!
他喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Marty: She likes to move it, move it!
她喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Melman: We like to?
我们喜欢?
-Animals: Move it!
摇摆!
-Alex: We are gonna miss you little fuzz guys had been a great crowd.
fuzz: 绒毛 bucket: 大量 crowd: 一群
我们会想念你们的,小绒球们。你们是超棒的一群伙伴。
-Marty: Glad we can introduce you to the toilet.
introduce: 介绍 toilet: 抽水马桶
很荣幸能教会你们用马桶。
-Alex: If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.
Seriously no, call. OK?
seriously: 认真地
如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话,别担心,打个电话就行。不过说真的,绝对要先打个电话好吗?
-Maurice: Settle down, settle down everybody. Be quite. You can't leave without
this.
settle down: 安静
冷静下来,大家安静。你们不能没有这个就走了呀。
-Julien: Hey. Surprise freaks! Look. Shake it, shake it. Yeah, I am a lady, I am a
lady everyone. I am a lady.
freak: 怪人
惊喜啊!怪咖们!摇摆,摇摆。我是位女士,我是位女士,大家。
Not really, it's me, it's King Julien. Which of you was attracted to me? Hands up.
attract: 吸引
其实是我,Julien国王。你们谁被我迷倒啦?抬起手来。
Hey freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.
嘿,怪咖们!你们会很高兴听到,我会跟你们一起去!
-Alex: Oh no, thank you.
不了。谢谢。
-Julien: Yes thank you. It's my plane. Until I return with the spoils from the new
...Stevie will be in charge.
spoil: 战利品 in charge: 负责
嗯,是的,谢谢。是我的飞机呀。我从新国家回来以前,Stevie就是老大。
-Maurice: I don't think they liked that idea so much Julien.
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊!Julien。
-Julien: What is that you are saying Stevie? Oh, oh, no!
你到底在说什么?Stevie? 哦!不!
What? Really? No, you didn't say that. Oh it's not even possible.
不,你没这么说。那根本不可能呀,哈哈。
Stevie says: Let them eat the cake!
真淘气! Stevie说:“让他们吃蛋糕!”
-Mort: King Julien wait for me. I'm all packed. I have such a whole itinerary plan.
pack: 把„打包 itinerary: 旅程的
Julien!等等我!我都已经收拾好了!行程也计划好了。
-Julien: Oh no. It's Mort. He's so annoying. Don't let him on.
annoying: 讨厌的
哦,不!Mort!他很烦人的!别让他上来!我好想放声欢唱呀。
Stop that thing, he is carrying scissors and hand cream.
scissor: 剪刀 hand cream: 护手霜
别让他上来!他携带了剪刀和护手霜!
Everybody in quickly. Get in. Get in. Get in quick. Get in quick.
好了好了,快点。上去。快点上去!
-Captain Penguin: Struts.
电力。
-Penguin A: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Fillets.
仪器。
-Penguin B: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Engine.
引擎。
-Penguin C: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Coffee mate.
开关?
-Penguin D: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Julien: Oopsie daisy.
daisy: 雏菊【脂粉气十足的男子】
再见了,伙计们。
-Captain Penguin:That is got to be the second biggest slingshot I have ever seen.
slingshot: 弹弓
这肯定是我这辈子我见过的第二大的弹弓了。
But it is got to have to do. Attention. This is your captain speaking.
attention: 注意
但不得不这么做了。注意。我是你们的机长。
-Vivaldi: In the event of a water emergency, place the vest over your head then kiss
your life good bye!
in the event of: 倘若 emergency: 紧急事件 vest: 背心
如果有紧急事件时,把救生衣套在两边,然后说拜拜!
-Gloria: New York City, here we come baby.
纽约,我们来啦,宝贝儿!
-Captain Penguin: ...sit back, relax and pray your personal ...this hunk
of junk flies.
relax: 放松 pray: 祈祷 god: 神 hunk: 大块 junk: 垃圾
各位坐好,放松,祈祷这架私人垃机能飞起来。
-Alex: Personal god, hunk, what?
私人垃... 什么?
-Penguin F: We are going sir.
我们起飞吧。
-Mort: Open the door. I am outside.
把门打开。我还在外面!
-Penguin E: In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over
in case of: 假如 lose: 丧失 cabin: 座舱 pressure: 压力
如果机舱内气压瞬间下降,请把面罩罩上,
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
terrified: 受惊吓的 expression: 面部表情 passenger: 乘客
好让其他乘客不被你惊吓的表情吓坏。
-Marty: Excuse me miss. But aren't to be attached to my seat.
be supposed to: 应该的 attached: 连接的
不好意思,小姐。但这个不是应该连着我的座位的么。
-Vivaldi: No sir.
不是的,先生。
-Captain Penguin: OK. boys. Launch.
launch: 发射
好吧,小伙子们。发射!
-Monkeys: Launch. Launch. Launch.
发射!发射!发射!
-Alex: Melman! Hey, Mort.
谢谢你们,怪咖!嗨,Mort。
-Mort: Hi.
哎。
-Alex: That was weird.
weird: 奇怪的
真奇怪。
-Marty: Hey, somebody is dreaming ha?
嘿,有人在做梦了啊?
-Alex: I think I just saw Mort on the wing of the plane.
wing: 机翼
我好像刚刚在飞机的机翼上看到Mort了。
-Melman: You got Madagascar on the brain.
on the brain: 念念不忘
你太想念马达加斯加了。
-Gloria: ... it was quite a, it was incredible, wasn't it?
是啊,太美妙了。
-Alex: I think we will see much more fun the further way we get from.
我觉得我们走越远越能回想到更多的乐趣。
-Marty: Yeah, like when you beat me on the butt?
beat: 猛击
回想什么?你咬我的屁股吗?
-Alex: I am gonna take that, that thing you are holding ...and I am going
to use it, on stage.
stage: 舞台
我要把这个,你一直说的这件事在舞台上用。
So all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.
emotional: 激起情感的 tidbits: 花边新闻
全都变成像我的演员沙拉吧一样的,就像活动小报的其中之一。
-Marty: Are the butts next to the croutons at the salad bar?
butt: 臀部 crouton: 油炸面包块
所有的"屁股小吃"都在沙拉吧的油面包旁边吗?
-Alex: You don't need to be sarcastic Marty.
sarcastic: 讽刺的
你没必要讽刺啊。Marty。
-Gloria: Hey guys, you know, I was thinking. When we get back,
嘿,大家,我正在想。我们回去的时候,
I might assign up for the breeding program.
breeding: 繁殖
我没准可以报名参加那个繁殖计划。
-Melman: Breeding program?
繁殖计划?
-Gloria: I think we all reach a point on
我觉得我们都到了一把年纪了。
when we wanna meet somebody, you know settle down, have a relationship.
settle down: 定居 relationship: 关系
我们应该遇到某个人,安定下来,交往交往。
-Marty: I see that. What?
什么?你是说?
-Melman: Like, like dating?
date: 约会
像是,约会吗?
-Gloria: Yeah, dating!
是啊,约会!
-Melman: Other, Other guys?
其他的,其他的... 男生?
-Gloria: What do you mean "other guys"?
你是什么意思?其他的男生?
-Melman: Darn it! I'm gonna, what is holding up that beverage service. I'm gonna go
and check.
hold up: 阻挡 beverage: 饮料
哎呀!我要去看看饮料怎么来的这么慢。我要去看看。
-Gloria: Oh, yeah ya, keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.
catch a few winks: 小睡 wink: 眨眼
嗯,你们大家继续聊。我要先打一下盹儿。
-Julien: Did you see that? It is so funny. I like laughing. It is such a nice experience.
experience: 经历
你看到了吗?好好笑哦。我爱大笑。感觉真不错。
To laugh.
笑呀。
Do you mind going back? This is first class. It's nothing personal,
first class: 头等 personal: 个人的
不好意思,我想你得往回走,这里是一等舱。没什么针对你个人的,
it's just that we are better than you.
只是说我们比你好而已。
Hey Maurice. I'm awful, hit me, hit me.
嘿,Maurice。快呀,快啊。
-Melman: Is it Vivaldi?
是吧台吗?
-Julien: 'Hey, inflight slave.'
inflight: 正在飞行的 slave: 奴隶
嗨,飞行奴隶。
-Vivaldi: Can I help you Mr. Mankiewicz?
我能怎么帮你呢?先生。
-Julien: Bring me my nuts, on a silver plate.
nut: 果仁 silver: 银
给我干果,用银盘子装。
-Melman: We just wanted to check on the drinks we ordered.
order: 预定
我们只是想看看我们点的饮料怎么样了。
-Vivaldi: Oh, sorry. We are in a little backed up.
backed up: 阻塞
真对不起。有点太忙了。
-Melman: Then I guess I am gonna back to..
我猜我就回去吧。
-Julien: Hey, what happened to your body? You are freaking me out.
freak: 激怒
嘿,你身体怎么啦?真令我不舒服。
And can you please go over there please. Thank you very much.
你能不能请到那边去呢。多谢你啦。
Whatever happened to the separation of the classes.
separation: 分离
等级区分这件事到底还存不存在啊。
-Maurice: Yeah, I am sure is all democracy thing is just a fad.
democracy: 民主 just a fad: 一时流行的 fad: 风行一时的东西
那些什么民主的东西只是一时的啦。
-Captain Penguin: we’ll go out for some pineapple, my bobbly- headed boobily-boo.
你要不要一点菠萝呢,我的小可爱。
-Penguin: Skipper, look.
skipper: 机长
老大,你看。
-Captain Penguin: Analysis.
分析分析。
-Penguin: it looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to indicate something out
of the ordinary. Like a malfunction.
incandescent bulb: 白炽灯泡 incandescent: 白热的 design: 设计 indicate: 表明
malfunction: 故障
这看起来很小的灯泡,应该是有什么不寻常的东西。比如机械故障。
-Captain Penguin: I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
hypnotic: 催眠的
我倒是觉得它很漂亮,而且有点催眠。
-Penguin: That too sir.
知道了,长官。
-Captain Penguin: Right. Rico, manual. Problem solved.
manual: 手册
Rico,手册拿来。问题解决了。
-Penguin: Sir, we may be out of fuel.
fuel: 燃料
长官,我们的燃料可能不够了。
-Captain Penguin: what makes You think that?
你为什么会这么觉得呢?
-Penguin: we lost engine one. And engine two is no longer on fire.
engine: 引擎 on fire: 着火
我们的一号引擎已经不工作了。二号引擎也没火了。
-Captain Penguin: Buckle up boys. Don't look dull. This might get hairy. Attention.
buckle up: 把„扣紧 hairy: 令人毛骨悚然的
伙计们,系好安全带。别看,娃娃。这可能会变得很残忍。注意。
This is your captain speaking. I've got good news and bad news.
我是机长。我有好消息,也有坏消息。
The good news is, we will be landing immediately. The bad
好消息就是,我们马上就要降落了。坏消息是,
we are crush-landing!
crash-landing: 紧急降落 crash: 迫降 land: 着陆
我们会是迫降的。
When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice what so ever.
when it comes to: 当谈到
当你们要航空旅行时,我们知道你们别无选择,
But thanks again for choosing air penguin.
penguin: 企鹅
但还是要谢谢你们选择企鹅航空。
-Julien: Raise your arms Maurice. It's more fun when you raise your arms like this.
I can fly.
raise: 举
把双手举起来,Maurice。这样举着更好玩呀。我能飞耶!
-Alex: This could be it Marty. I just want you to know that you are truly a one in
a million friend.
one in a million: 万中选一
我们可能这样就完了,Marty。但我还是想说,你是个真正的朋友,百万里挑一的。
-Marty: Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.
谢谢,伙计。你是最棒的,永远都是。
-Alex: I know you won't mind when I
我知道如果我告诉你,你不会介意的。
-Marty: Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?
告诉我啊。告诉我什么?
-Alex: I broke your iPod!
我把你的iPod弄坏了。
-Marty: What!
什么?!
-Alex: The button were so small.
button: 按钮
按键太小了嘛,我受不了...
-Marty: It made me mad.
太恐怖了。
-Alex: I'm sorry.
对不起嘛。
-Marty: I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!
-Alex: An accident!
accident: 意外事故
是个意外嘛!对不起啦。
-Melman: I love you Gloria, I always have! Like you love the beach or a
good book. Or the beach.
beach: 海滩
我爱你,Gloria,一直都爱。就像爱海滩一样... 或者一本好书...或者海滩。
-Captain Penguin: My goodness doll, you are shaking like a leaf.
shake: 摇动 leaf: 树叶
天呀,娃娃,你像叶子一样颤抖。
Rico, you had your fun. Haul up! Gear down. Gently now. You just wanna kiss the ground.
have fun: 玩得开心 haul: 用力拖拉 gear: 齿轮
Rico,你玩过瘾了。拉上去吧!放下轮子。好。现在我们要小心翼翼接触地面。
Just a little pack, smooch like I said kiss it! Now, just a little brake.
smooch: 亲吻 brake: 刹车
小小的亲而已,蜻蜓点水那种,我说亲而已!现在踩踩刹车。
Just a touch, a little whisper.
whisper: 耳语
现在踩踩煞车,轻轻的踩。
-Monkey: I believe that's checkmate.
checkmate: 将军
我相信现在我要将军了。
-Captain Penguin: Immersed emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!
immerse: 把„嵌入 emergency: 紧急 procedure: 程序 flap: 副翼 deploy: 展开
操作紧急降落步骤。襟翼向上!展开!
-Gloria: Oh, we are here. What in the world? What happened to the plane?
哦,我们终于... 嗯?这是怎么回事?飞机怎么了?
-Marty: OK. I'm OK. OK. I'm alive.
飞机坠毁了。好了。我还活着。
-Gloria: See, I can't even sleep for a minute. You know what, this is not JFK.
JFK: =John Fitzgerald Kennedy International Airport
我连好好睡觉都不行吗?你知道么,这里也不是纽约肯尼迪机场。
-Captain Penguin: Kowalski, casualty report.
casualty: 伤亡人数
Kowalski,伤亡报告。
-Kowalski: Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
unaccounted for: 下落不明
只有两名乘客不知去向,机长。
-Captain Penguin: That's a number I can live with. Good landing boys. Who says a
penguin can't fly.
live with: [口语]忍受
这个数字我可以接受。着陆不错。伙计们!谁说企鹅不能飞了?
-Alex: Hey, happy slappers. Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane.
slapper: [俚语]风骚女子 celebrate: 庆祝
嘿,打得火热的人们。有什么可庆祝的?看看这个飞机!
-Captain Penguin: We'll fix it.
fix: 修理
我们会修好的。
-Alex: Fix it? How You gonna Fix this?
修好?你怎么修这个?
-Captain Penguin: Grit, spit and a whole lotta duct tape.
grit: 勇气 spit: 唾液 duct tape: 银色宽胶布
勇气,口水,还有很多布基胶带。
We should be up and running in say, six to nine months.
up and running: 运行正常的
我们应该可以完成,时间大概需要... 6到9个月。
-Alex: Sixty nine months?
69个月?
-Captain Penguin: No! Six to nine months. Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our
advantage.
setback: 挫折 advantage: 优势
不是!是6到9个月。Kowalski,我觉得我们要化困境为优势。
-Alex: Where do you get, where do you pull that number out of, huh?
你怎么计算出这个数字的?嗯?
-Captain Penguin: I want you to reconfigure the design, so start reconfiguring!
reconfigure: 重新装配 design: 设计
我想让你把整个设计重新改造。
Great, that's
现在开始!
-Alex: How do you estimate that?
estimate: 估计
你怎么能预估呢?
-Captain Penguin: You! Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a tree, maybe
find water.
dig: 挖
你!小白脸!要不然你和你的朋友们去挖树,找找水。
-Alex: Hold on, hold on a second. Who king of the plane wreck?
wreck: 失事
等一下,等等。谁说你可以当这个...飞机残骸之王了?
-Captain Penguin: Excuse me. Fine, you can be in charge. You fix the plane!
啊?你说什么?行啊。你来指挥吧。你来修飞机啊!
-Alex: Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
authority: 职权
谁给你的权力让我来指挥的?
-Captain Penguin: OK then, I'll remain in charge.
remain: 依然
那好吧,我继续指挥。
-Alex: Yeah, that's right. You will remain in charge.
remain: 仍然是
对了,你继续指挥。
-Captain Penguin: You and your little happy friends can stay out of our hair.
stay out of: 置身于„„之外
你和你的嘻皮朋友们最好离我们的空气远点。
-Alex: Correcto-mundo! Because I decided to.
没错!就是这样!因为是我决定这么做的!
-Captain Penguin: Good for you.
不错,不错。
-Alex: Yeah, well guess what this discussion isn't over.
哦。是吗?你知道吗?这个谈话还没结束。
-Captain Penguin: Higher mammals, you stay with us.
mammal: 哺乳动物
嘿,动物们,你们可以跟我们在一起。
We could use your front cortexes and apposable thumbs.
cortex: 大脑皮层 apposable: (拇指)能曲伸而触及其他四指指尖的 thumb: 大拇指
我们可以用一下你们的头皮和拇指。
-Alex: Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.
soap: 肥皂
Phil!我该让你用肥皂洗一洗手的。
-Gloria: How, in the.. Hello! are they gonna fix this plane?
怎么会...?喂!他们到底会不会修这个飞机啊?
-Alex: You know, grit 'n spit and spit, once spit and griten. Stick to it at mist.
mist: 薄雾
你知道吗?补破皮褥子不如不补破皮褥子。我们就等吧。
-Marty: They don't sound too promising.
promising: 有希望的
听起来没啥希望。
-Alex: You're right. Right, we are stuck here.
stick: 陷入困境
你是对的。是对的,我们被困在这里了。
-Marty: Hey guys, as long as we're together we'll be OK.
嘿,大家,只要我们在一起我们就没事的。
-Alex: Yeah, yeah but love ain't gonna get us home.
是啊,是啊。但这不能送我们回家啊。
-Driver: Behold, the lion!
behold: 看
宽广的大地!
-Alex: Hey, it's people.
哇,人类!
-Driver: OK. There is much to see, moving on.
好啦。还有很多要看的,赶快走吧。
-Alex: People. Wait, wait.
人!人们!等等!
-Gloria: Wait people.
人们!停下。
-Marty: Help us! Hi! Wait!
救救我们!喂!等等!
-Alex: Hey wait, if you stop we'll autograph those.
autograph: 亲笔签名
如果你们停下,我可以帮你们签名啊。
-Old Lady: I know you.
我认识你。
-Alex: You.
你。
-Old Lady: It's that bad kitty.
是那只坏猫咪。
-Alex: How do you like some other?
感觉如何呀?
-Old Lady: Come in Tokyo!
还有这招!
-Marty: Right in the batteries!
battery: 论点
正中要害!
-Old Lady: You think that old lady can't take care of you?
你以为一位老太太不能自己照顾自己吗?
Next time I won't go so easy on you. Thank you dear.
go easy on: 待人温厚
下次我再遇见你就不会像这次一般手软了。谢谢 亲爱的。
-Driver: Moving on.
继续游览!
-Gloria: Are you out of your mind? We need their help, and you're harass little old
ladies?
out of mind: 发疯 harass: 骚扰
你疯了吗?我们需要他们的帮助啊,你却去骚扰一个小老太太?
-Alex: Out of my mind? Aha! Who is out of my mind?
我疯了?哈哈!看看,现在是谁疯了啊?
-Marty: See if you can get an operator?
operator: 电话接线员
看看能不能联络到接线员?
-Alex: No problem. Out of my mind? We're going home.
没问题。我疯了?我们要回家了。
-Operator: Message A-4: the service user has brought outside of the coverage area.
outside: 在„之外 coverage: 覆盖
信息: 用户在服务区外。
Please try again later.
请稍后再试。
-Melman: Oh my..
哦,天啊!
-Gloria: Am I tripping?
trip: [俚语]服用迷幻剂而引起的一种迷幻的经历
我不是嗑药了吧?
-Marty: All those zebras, like me. Wait a minute, where are we?
zebra: 斑马
那些是斑马,像我一样!等等。我们在哪?
-Melman: San Diego. This time I'm forty percent sure.
圣地亚哥。这次我有40%确定。
-Alex: I know this place.
我知道这个地方。
-Marty: I think this Is Africa.
我觉得这是非洲。
-Melman: Africa?
非洲?
-Marty: It's gotto be. Our ancestral crib. It's in our blood. I can feel it.
ancestral: 祖先的 crib: [俚语]摇篮
肯定是的。我们祖先的地盘。在我们的血液里。我能感受到!
-Alex: No, no. It's more than that. It's like dejavu. Like I've, like I've been here
before.
dejavu: 似曾相识症
不,这比那更多。就好像似曾相识。好像,好像我来过这里。
-Marty: It's like roots.
就像根一样!
-Alex: No, no. It's like dejavu. Like I've, like I've been here before. Me, Alex.
Me and me friends.
不,不。这...这就好像似曾相识。好像,好像我来过这里。我。Alex。我和我朋友们。
Fly. Fly. In great metal bird.
metal: 金属的
飞。飞。在一个很大的金属鸟里。
Then. Plummet. Smash ground. Go boom. Then here. We emerge.
plummet: 垂直落下 smash: 粉碎 emerge: 出现
突然间,砸到地上。轰!然后,我们就出现在了这里。
We offer only happiness and good greetings.
happiness: 快乐 greeting: 问候
我们只想带来快乐和问侯。
-Hippo: Is he dancing about a plane crash.
crash: 撞毁
他是在为那个飞机失事跳舞么?
-Alex: Yeah, Yeah. I thought. Sorry.
是啊,是啊,我还以为... 对不起。
-giraffe: You mean, you came from off the reserve.
你是说你是从保护区之外的地方来的吗?
-Alex: Yeah, way off, from the Central Park Zoo actually.
actually: 实际上
是啊,很远以外,事实上是从中央公园动物园来的。
-Alex’s mother: Don't strain yourself.
strain: 拉紧
别太使劲了。
-Zuba: What is going on here, what is all this have about?
发生什么事了?大家这是在干什么?
-Elephant: They say they are from off the reserve.
他们说他们是从保护区之外的地方来的。
-Zuba: That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.
impossible: 不可能
这是不可能的。只有人类会从保护区外进来。
-Alex: You look familiar, do I know
familiar: 熟悉的
你看起来很面熟,我们见过吗...?
-Zuba: How could you possibly survived the hunters.
survive: 幸免于 hunter: 猎人
你怎么可能逃过那些猎人?
-Gloria: Hunters, we didn't see any hunters.
猎人?我们倒是没见过什么猎人。
-Zuba: What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
-Alex: Me? Nothing.
我吗?什么也没看。
-Zuba: This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.
watering: 水汪汪的 hole: 洞 feed: 喂养
这里的水和食物不需要更多的嘴来抢食了。
So just get out of back to wherever you came from.
所以就回去你原来的地方好吗?
-Alex: OK. Was there a maybe like a manager we can talk to?
好吧。有没有什么经理可以出来说说话的?
-Zuba: Oh, I see. You're here to challenge me.
哦,我知道了。你是来跟我挑战的!
-Alex: What? No! No, no.
啊,什么?不是,不是。
-Zuba: what else would start You look on to me?
我看起来就像是这么回事!
-Alex’s mother: Hold on. Zuba, wait.
等等。Zuba,等等。
-Zuba: Don't call woman, don't you see I
唉,女人,你看不出来我在干什么吗?你不能就...
-Alex’s mother: Yeah, Zuba. Hold on.
嗯,嗯。Zuba,等等。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay. Is that you?
Alakay。是你吗?
-Alex: No, it's Alex. X, like New York Knicks.
不,我叫Alex。克斯,就像纽约尼克斯篮球队一样。
-Alex’s mother: Zuba, look.
Zuba,看看。
-Alex: Oh, I have always had that, have had checked it out, it'
我一直都有这个,你看吧,嗯,
it's kind of a beauty spot, really.
beauty spot: 美人痣
其实有点像美人痣一样,真的。
-Zuba: Mark.
记号?
-Alex: Alright, this is a little weird.
好吧,有点怪怪的。
-Zuba: Honey, he has come home.
亲爱的,他回家了。
-Alex: What?
什么?
-Zuba: You've come home. Son.
你回家来了。儿子。
-Alex: Dad. Mom and dad. Mom and dad. It's my mom and dad. I've got a mom and dad.
爸爸?妈妈?爸爸?妈妈?爸爸?我有妈妈和爸爸了!
-Alex’s mother: My baby is alive.
alive: 活着的
我孩子还活着。
-Alex: Dad
爸爸!
-Zuba: My son. My son is home.
我的儿子!我的儿子回家了!
-Alex’s mother: Alakay! Alakay is home!
Alakay!Alakay回家了!
-Makunga: Alakay, yeah. The pathetical son returns. This is perfect.
pathetical: 可怜的 perfect: 完美的
Alakay 耶!失踪的儿子回来了。这真是太完美了。
-Old Lion: I thought you hated Zuba.
我还以为你讨厌Zuba呢。
-Makunga: No I do. I do, I do. I hate him. Oh, I do. And I am going to use Alakay.
Yes.
不。我确实是。我恨,我讨厌他。我要利用Alakay!对了!
I am going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all.
get rid of: 除去 once and for all: 彻底地
我要利用他把Zuba永远的铲除掉!
-Maurice: Move out of the way, stand aside.
让开!让开!站边上!
-Julien: New York. Hmm, it's a bit of a dumb.
这里有点像垃圾车。
-Maurice: Are you sure we are not in New Jersey?
你确定我们不在纽泽西吗?
-Julien: Hello New Yorkers, your new king is here. This calls for celebration.
celebration: 庆祝
你好!纽约客们!你们新的大王到了!这些全部都是在庆祝吗?
Maurice, I think they like me.
Maurice,我想他们喜欢我。
-Maurice: You got to love a non-hostile takeover.
hostile: 充满敌意的 takeover: 接管
你要接管一个王国,肯定得让他们喜欢你呀。
-Julien: Chaka chaka what?
Chaka chaka 什么?
-Marty: Excuse me, excuse me. I'm Marty. I'm kind of new around here.
不好意思,不好意思。我叫Marty。我在这附近算新人。
-Zebras: Hey Marty.
嘿,Marty!
-Marty: Hey! You are a good looking group. You like to run?
嘿!你们这个组还真好看呀。你们喜欢跑步吗?
-Zebras: Oh yeah. Running is crackajacking.
crackajack: 能干的,杰出的
哦,当然。跑步超好的!
-Marty: That's right, that's right, crackajacking. You guys are speaking my
crackajacking language.
没错!超好的!你们跟我说同一种超好的语言呀。
-Melman: What, you don't have doctors here?
啊?你们这里竟然没有医生?
-Giraffe: Well, not any more.
嗯,不再有了。
-Melman: What if you catch a cold?
如果你感冒了呢?
-Giraffe A: We go over to the die holes and we die.
我们去那个等死洞待着,然后我们死。
-Melman: OK, you guys really need a doctor.
你们真的需要一位医生。
-Giraffe A: Hey, we have an opening.
opening: 空缺
嘿,我们倒是有个空缺呀。
-Giraffe B: Would you be interested?
你有兴趣么?
-Melman: Me? A doctor?
我?当医生?
-Gloria: It's raining men, hallelujah. You are got it going on.
天上掉男人呀,哈里路亚。你们真幸福。
-Hippo: How come you don't have a man in your life. You got worms?
how come: 怎么会 worm: 蠕虫
为什么你的生命中没有个男人呢?你有虫子么?
-Gloria: Oh, I got rid of those. Listen girls. Manhattan is short on two things:
parking and hippos.
get rid of: 去掉 short: 短缺的 hippo: 河马
我都弄掉了啦。听着,女孩们。曼哈顿有两种东西短缺:停车位和河马。
-Zuba: Hey everybody! I just found out that my son is a king. The king of New York.
嘿,大家!我才知道,我的儿子也是一方霸主。他是纽约之王!
Show me some of your moves son. Come on. Don't be bashful.
bashful: 害羞的
来,给我看看你的动作。别害羞。
-Alex: Alright. Ooh, this one always knocks them dead.
knock: [俚语]给„以强烈印象
哦,这个通常会让人拍手叫好。
-Zuba: The king is mad, the king is mad.
大王发怒了,大王发怒了!
Now, let's all welcome him back into the pride above the arms.
pride: 狮群
现在让我们一起欢迎他回到我们的部落吧,张开双臂!
-Zebra: Welcome to the herd Marty.
herd: 兽群
欢迎你来到我们的群呀,Marty。
-Zebra: Me, in a herd? I've always wanted to be a part of a herd. It's one for all,
and all for all.
herd: 兽群
我?群?我一直都想加入某个群呢!有一个是大家的,就都是大家的。呦!
-Melman: How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
-Giraffe A: a traditional witch doctor has a bone to his nose.
technically: 技术上而言 traditional: 传统的 witch doctor: 巫医 bone: 骨头
理论上说,一个传统的巫医通常都有根骨头穿过鼻子。
-Giraffe B: Don't worry, it has just a clip on it. Voila, he's a witch doctor.
clip on: 用夹子夹上去 clip: 夹住
别担心,只是个夹上去的而已。呵呵,他是个巫医了!
-Melman: My mother would be so happy.
我母亲一定会很高兴的。
-Hippo: Look out. I think Moto Moto likes you. Here he comes.
看看,我觉得Moto Moto喜欢你哦。他过来了。
“I like 'em big. I like 'em chunky.I like 'em big.I like 'em plumpy.I like 'em round.
chunky: 矮胖的 plumpy: 丰满的
“我喜欢硕大的。我喜欢矮矮胖胖的。我喜欢硕大的。我喜欢丰满的。我喜欢圆鼓鼓的。
With something, something. They like my sound. They think I'm funky.
funky: 朴实无华
出于某种原因。他们喜欢我的声音。他们认为我朴实无华。”
-Moto Moto: Goodness girl. You're huge.
huge: 庞大的
喂,女孩。你够壮的啊。
-Gloria: Who is your friend, or is that your butt?
butt: 臀部
你的朋友是谁呀?或者那是你的屁股?
-Moto Moto: Girl, you are as quick as you all have to.
quick: 敏捷的
你反应倒是真快。
-Gloria: So, you are Moto Moto.
所以,你叫Moto Moto?
-Moto Moto: The name is so nice, when you say it twice.
这么好听的名字,当然要说两次。
-Gloria: I kind of a Like it fatso.
fatso: 胖家伙
我还挺喜欢的,猛男。
-Moto Moto: I see You around new. I won't be hard, because you're so plumpy.
plumpy: 丰满的
再见吧,女孩。但不会很难的,因为你好... 丰满。
-Zuba: Oops.
哦。
-Makunga: I hate to be a party
party pooper: 扫大家兴的人
我真的很不喜欢扫兴,Zuba。
but some of the other lions when you are going to banish your son.
wonder: 想知道 banish: 放逐
但部落里其它的狮子想问问你什么时候才会把你的儿子流放走。
-Zuba: What are you talking about, Makunga?
你到底在说什么,Makunga?
-Makunga: It's nothing really,They’s griping about how
gripe: 牢骚
其实也没什么,真的,他们只是在碎碎念
Alakay never went through the rite of passage, bla
rite of passage: 成人仪式 rite: 仪式 passage: 通过
Alakay并没有遵循正统的仪式什么的。
So, ...he can't be a member of the pride, it's nonsense.
nonsense: 胡闹
所以,理论上说,他并不能成为部落的一员,于礼不合的。
-Zuba: I had forgotten about the rite of passage.
我都忘了有仪式了。
-Alex: What is it? What is this rite of passage?
那是什么?什么仪式啊?
-Zuba: It's a traditional common of where young lions earn their manes
by demonstrating their skills.
common: 普遍 ceremony: 仪式 earn: 赢得 means: 财富 demonstrate: 证明
skill: 技艺
是个祖先传下来的传统。年轻的狮子可以表演他们的技术来换取他们的地位。
-Alex: Sort of a show skill, talent show, tab dale?
talent: 才能
表演技术?像歌唱表演那种吗?
-Zuba: Yeah, sturtting their stuff.
strut one’s stuff: 大显身手
是呀,全投入就好了。
-Alex: Great performance. I think that's up my alley guys. If it's tradition, I want
to do it.
up one’s alley:某人拿手的工作 tradition: 传统
太棒了!表演!虽然不是我的强项。不过既然是传统,我想做做看。
Stud my stuff. Earn my mane. I want to be Alaka.
mane: 鬃毛
打给他们看看,让我的鬃毛得到应有的尊重。我想当Alaka。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay.
Alakay。
-Alex: Alakay. Even better.
Alakay。还要更好。
-Zuba: We'll hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning.
明天一大早我们就举行通过仪式。
-Makunga: That's wonderful. Good luck Alakay.
wonderful: 极好的
太棒了。祝你好运,Alakay。
-Alex: Where I come from we say: Break a leg.
break a leg: 祝演出成功
在我以前的地方,我们会说"表演成功"。
-Zuba: Oh, that's my boy.
这才是我的儿子。
-Gloria: Beautiful, isn't it?
真美,不是吗?
-Melman: Yeah.
是啊。
-Marty: It's amazing.
太美妙了。
-Alex: Guys, this is where we belong.
belong: 属于
大家,这才是我们真正属于的地方。
-Captain Penguin: Operation tourist trap is in go.
operation: 行动 tourist: 游客 trap: 陷阱
旅客陷阱行动马上就要开始了。
-Penguin A: Oh, I like that one. That's a good one.
哦,这句话说的好。真的好。
-Penguin B: That works on many levels sir.
很多方面都是这样。
-Penguin C: You guys are a bunch of suck ups.
a bunch of: 一群 suck up: 拍马屁
你们两个真是马屁精!
-Penguin C: that too sir..
这也是实话。
-Penguin A: Absolutely.
绝对的。
-Captain Penguin: Hide. Stations. Stage one.
stage: 阶段
各就各位。第一步。
-Penguin C: Go.
去!
-Driver: Oh no. What've I done.
哦,不!我都做了些什么?
-Captain Penguin: Come on, take the bait.
take the bait: 上圈套 bait: 诱饵
来吧,上钩。
-Tourists: What happened? Oh, look at the poor little guy. Is it dead?
怎么办?怎么办?它死了吗?
-Captain Penguin: Stage two. Go, go, go.
第二步。伙计们,走,走!
-Driver: I'll give him the kiss of life.
我会给他生命之吻。
-Captain Penguin: Rico. Rico! Reverse. Gas. Music.
reserve: 倒车
Rico。Rico!倒车档!油门!音乐!
-Driver: Oh no, stop. Stop. Stop. Come back.
停车!停车!停车!回来!
-Old Lady: What is all that rock and roll racket?
rock and roll: 摇滚
这些是什么烂摇滚乐?
-Penguin A: Is she dead?
她死了吗?
-Captain Penguin: No!
没有!
-Old Lady: You hood ones!
hood: 恶棍
强盗!
-Driver: Good heavens. Are you OK?
你没事吗?
-Male Tourist: Lady, I found your pocket bag.
pocket: 小袋
女士,我找到了你的手提包。
-Old Lady: Oh, my hand bag. Such a good boy. Man, I can't survive without it.
我的手提包!你真是个好孩子。没有它,奶奶不能生活的。
-Male Tourist: Wow, you are a one tough cookie.
tough cookie: [俚语]女强人
您真强悍啊。
-Old Lady: Brownies, root for sixteen. Yonkers.
brownie: 美国幼年女童子军 yonker: 幼年
女童子军,第2416号,铜章。
-Driver: OK. Nobody panic. The best thing we can do is stay together.
panic: 焦虑
好了。大家别紧张。现在最明智的选择就是呆在一起。
We'll wait for another tour jeep. It may take hours and it's getting
等下一辆游览车。可能需要几个小时,天色也开始暗了...
-Male Tourist: Where are you going?
你去哪啊?
-Old Lady: I'm not gonna stay out in the opening get attacked by more animals. I'm
too old to die.
opening: 空地 get attacked: 遭受攻击
我可不想露天站着等动物来攻击我们。我太老了还不想死。
-Male Tourist: I don't know about you guys but I'm going with her.
我不知道你们要怎么样,但我要跟她一起走。
-Tourists: Oh, lady! Wait us!
老太太!等等我们!
-Driver: Please! We need together. Fine, we'll go that way.
拜托!我们要... 在... 一起。算了,就往那走吧。
-Old Lady: Does anyone want a hot candy?
candy: 糖果
有人想吃热糖么?
-Alex’s Mother: Easy now.
放松点。
-Zuba: Watch your step. And this, right here. OK. Are you ready?
小心脚步。而就是这里了。准备好了吗?
This is where you always slept.
你一直都睡这。
-Alex: Oh man! Was this mine?
哦,哇!这个以前是我的吗?
-Zuba: look at you. Look at him honey.
玩吧。亲爱的。
-Alex: Oh my. Oh this thing. Look, look. I remember this.
哦,这个东西。看看!我记得它!
-Zuba: You remember.
你记得?
-Alex: Harder
这比我期待的要硬了点...
-Zuba: You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.
你从来不在这睡的。最后都滚到底下去。
-Alex: Was that, was that my? Is that me?
那,那是不是我的...那是我吗?
-Alex’s Mother: You had the cutest little paws.
cute: 可爱的 paw: 爪子
你的小爪子是最可爱的。
-Zuba: Little bit of paws.
很小,很小的小爪子。
-Alex’s Mother: You did that the day we lost you.
这就是我们失去你那天你印上去的。
-Zuba: Year!
是啊!
-Alex: Wow. I was so young. What happened to me?
哇。我当时很小啊。在我身上发生了什么事?
-Zuba: It was all my fault. I turned my back for a
是我的错。我转过身了,就那么一秒...
-Alex’s Mother: It was not your fault. Your father did everything he could.
fault: 错误
那不是你的错。你爸爸真的尽力了。
He tracked those hunters for weeks. Far off the reserve.
track: 跟踪
他跟踪了那些猎人整整好几周。离保护区很远很远。
-Zuba: Finally I had to assume that
assume: 假设
最后我也只好认为
-Alex’s Mother: We thought, we thought they killed you.
我们以为... 我们以为他们把你杀了。
-Zuba: But my son fought those hunters off ha? Don't mess with the king of New York.
fight off: 击败 mess with: [口语]不恰当地对待某人
但我的儿子把那些猎人都打垮了是不是?别跟纽约之王作对!
-Alex: That's right.
没错!
-Alex’s Mother: Alright, alright boys. Be careful. Watch out before you break
something. 好啦,好啦,大男孩。小心点。别打碎了东西。
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管这个叫 " Fufi "。
-Alex: Fufi?
Fufi.
-Zuba: Oh, he doesn't want that thing.
他不会想要那个的。
-Alex: Give my Fufi.
还给我,我的Fufi!
-Alex’s Mother: Zuba, you'd better give him his Fufi.
Zuba,你最好把他的Fufi给他。
-Alex: I mean no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
我并不知道... 谢谢,谢谢。它很完美。
-Zuba: Well son, you get you'll have a big day tomorrow.
big day: 重要日子
那,儿子,休息吧。明天将会是盛大的一天,
You're gonna need all your strength.
strength: 力量
你会需要全部的力量。
-Alex: I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我会为了你让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的。
-Alex’s Mother: I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也这么希望,要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了。
-Alex: Oh gee, not really?
哦,天,真的吗?
-Zuba: I know you're gonna do us proud. You know why?
proud: 骄傲的
我知道你会让我们骄傲的。你知道为什么吗?
You were born with it. Good night Alakay.
born with: 生来就有的
你命中注定就是这样。晚安,Alakay。
My boy, my own boy. My son is a king. My son is a king.
我的孩子,我自己的孩子。我的儿子是个大王。我的儿子是个大王。
-Alex: Good night mom.
晚安,妈妈。
-Alex’s Mother: Good night,Alakay.
晚安,Alakay。
-Alex: Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi! Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi!
Fufi! Fufi!我的Fufi!Fufi!Fufi!我的Fufi!
-Male Tourist: No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired. I think we're
lost. sign: 迹象 civilization: 文明
没有任何人类文明的征兆。大家都很累。我觉得我们迷路了。Hey Nana, do you even know where
you are going?
嘿,奶奶,你知不知道你在往哪走啊?
-Old Lady: No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.
skip: 跳跃 step: 脚步
不知道,不过我一路小跑,面带笑容。
-Male Tourist: Sure, right, OK. Yeah, alright.
哦,是嘛,那好吧。
-Man A: It's people. Where do you come from?
哦,是人啊。你们从哪来的?
-Woman: How could we get out of here?
你们怎么到这里来的?
-Male Tourist: Can you help us, we're lost?
你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了。
-Man A: We are lost too.
我们也迷路了。
-Woman: It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.
flash: 一瞬间
真的很可怕,一个黑白的东西掠过我们眼前,然后就没了。
They took the jeep, everything.
他们把吉普车所有东西都拿走了。
-Male Tourist: that happened to our jeep too.
我们的吉普车也一样。
-Man B: what are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
-Male Tourist: Only hope to survive out here! No food, no water, no shelter.
shelter: 庇护所
我们要怎么存活?没有食物,没有水,没有屋子,
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呀!?
-Old Lady: You can let nature get the best of you, or you can get the best of nature.
get the best of: 战胜
你可以让大自然征服你,或者你可以征服大自然呀。
Gather around children. we are New Yorkers, right?
gather: 聚集
围过来吧,孩子们。都是纽约客,是吧?
-Male Tourist: Yeah.
是啊。
-Old Lady: We survived in a concrete jungle.
concrete: 混凝土 jungle: 丛林
我们都能在水泥林里生存了!
-Crowd: Right!
没错!
-Old Lady: If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?
decent: 适当的
我们饿的时候就四处找好吃的热狗,我说的对吗?
-Male Tourist: She is right.
她是对的。
-Old Lady: If we need shelter, we build skyscrapers. If we need water, we build a
dam.
skyscraper: 摩天大楼 dam: 水坝
我们需要屋子,就盖起摩天大楼。我们需要水,就建造一个人工水库。
-Crowd: Come on, we're New Yorkers.
是啊!我们是纽约客耶!拜托一下!
-Old Lady: If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.
我们在那里可以,我们哪里都可以!
-Mort: I'm coming King Julien. Fish! Fish! No! Shark!
我来了,Julien国王。鱼!小鱼!鲨鱼,不!
-Penguin A: Skipper, we have all the parts but we're slightly behind
schedule.
slightly: 稍微地 behind schedule: 晚于预定时间
老大,所有的零件我们都有了。可我们还是比计划稍稍迟了一点。
-Captain Penguin: How slightly? -
多迟?
-Penguin A: six to nine years.
6到9年。
-Captain Penguin: Sixty nine years? -
69年?
-Penguin A: No six to nine years.
不是,是6到9年。
-Captain Penguin: Privates, what happened to our thumbs?
大兵,我们的拇指呢?
-Penguin B: Haven't seen them since yesterday sir.
从昨天就没看见他们了。
-Captain Penguin: Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private, you are coming with me. AWOL:
(= absent without leave)擅离职守
在我眼皮底下谁都不能去。大兵,跟我一起走。Rico, you are coming with me.
Rico,你跟我一起来。
I'm tracking down to bring them for the court marshall.
track down: 追踪 court marshal: 军事法庭
追踪他,让他跟我军事法庭见。
-Monkey: That won't be necessary. We have recruited a few extra thumbs for you,
Skipper.
recruit: 雇佣
没有必要啦。我们为你多聘请了一些拇指,队长。
-Captain Penguin: Floppy of monkeys entered.
有你们的帮忙太好了。
-Monkey: I doubt that.
我严重怀疑。
-Captain Penguin: Enough walling gagging now let's get to work. We'll divide into
three groups.
gagging: 插科打诨 divide: 分
先慢点玩闹,我们开始工作吧。我们分成3组。
Group alpha, you are charged in seeping of fabrication.
fabrication: 制造
A组,你们负责运输和加工。
Group Offset, you'll handle assembly. Group George Report: you'll handle gas
services.
handle: 处理 assembly: 装配
B组,你们负责装配。C组,你们负责售后服务。
Any questions? Good, then let's get to work.
有问题吗?真不错,开始工作吧。
-Penguin: I'd like to kiss you monkey man.
我真想亲亲你,猴子。
-Monkey: Alright but you are so darn ugly.
ugly: 丑陋的
好吧,但你也太丑了。
-Alex: Alright, so little cubs cats, great dance performance comes
from the heart.
cub: 幼兽
好吧,点气势,就记住伟大的舞蹈都是由心出发的。
Just comes straight from your heart and you never go wrong.
由心出发,你永远也不会错。
-Cub: Sure Mr.
当然。
-Makunga: Hey Alakay, I just happened to walk by and wanted to wish luck.
happen to: 碰巧 luck: 好运
嘿,Alakay。我只是经过,祝你好运。
You're not nervous, are you?
你不紧张吧?
-Alex: No, it's my thing. You know. It's kind of what I do.
不啦,就等这一天了。我本来也是干这个的。
-Makunga: In my opinion; the key of this whole thing is choosing the right competitor.
competitor: 竞争对手
我觉得,如果要在这里大显身手,要记得选择好的对手。
-Alex: Oh, you mean this is like a dance battle, sort of thing? Like a dance off?
你说这像跳舞对决一样的吗?像对舞一样?
-Makunga: Sure.
嗯,当然。
-Alex: Great, I loved that. Freestyle, put your moves out.
freestyle: 自由式
那太好了。即兴创造?
Who do you thing would be a good match for me?
你觉得谁跟我旗鼓相当?
You know, just to keep the things interesting.
这样比赛才有看头。
-Makunga: I wish I could help,
我真希望我能帮忙,
but that's strictly against to our ancient tradition and although we hold secret but
strictly: 严格地 ancient: 古老的 secret: 秘密
但这违反了传统啊。好像很神圣的样子。
If I was me out there, I'd choose Titsy.
但如果是我的话,我会选择Titsy。
-Alex: Titsy, OK? Sounds interesting. Makunga, right? Thank you.
Titsy? 好吧,听起来... 还蛮有趣的。你叫Makunga,对吧?
-Makunga: Anything for Zuba's boy. Go, get him tight. Shake it out.
为了Zuba的孩子。做任何事都好。去露一手吧。
-Alex: Come 5678,come on
5678 来吧,放马过来。
-Zuba: Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.
通过仪式正式开始。
-Alex’s mother: Come on baby, make mama proud.
来吧,孩子,让妈妈骄傲!
-Zuba: Oh woman, I'm trying to take care of passage here. -
先等会,先让我说完...
-Alex: Got it mom.
听到了,妈妈!
-Zuba: So who will be the first participant? -
所以谁想第一个来?
-Alex: me,
我,我!
-Zuba: How about you, the tall, handsome one? Right there, yeah. Choose your opponent.
opponent: 对手
要不然你来吧?这个高高帅帅的孩子。请选择你的对手。
-Alex: Let me see. I guess I' ...Titsy.
pick: 挑选
让我看看。我想,我还是选... Titsy?
-Alex’s mother: Titsy? Why did he pick Titsy?
Titsy?他为什么会选择Titsy呢?
-Zuba: Oh, that's my boy, he got some gumption there.
gumption: 勇气
哦,那就是我的孩子。他真有胆量。
Somebody wake him up, wake him up.
有没有人把他叫醒,叫醒啊。
-Alex: Alright, so Titsy. Come on. Let's do this ha? Come on Titsy fly, Titsy fly,
哦,是Titsy吧。来呀。让他们看看,来吧。来吧,Titsy。
come on let's see your it.
看看你有什么本事,显出来嘛。
-Titsy: Let's dance.
开跳吧。
-Alex: OK. But it's only fair to warn I'm a prodigy of fupsy and robbins.
fair: 公正的 warn: 警告 prodigy: 天才
嗯。不过我要事先警告你,我可是狐步舞和罗宾逊舞蹈教室的得意门生哦。
-Titsy: Not dance dance, fight.
不是那个舞蹈,是搏斗。
-Alex: Oh, dance fight. You got it.
舞斗是吗?了解了。
-Alex’s mother: Is he dancing? -
他是在跳舞吗?
-Zuba: what Is he doing?
他在做什么?
-Alex’s mother: I know that boy is not dancing.
我不知道,不过那个孩子确实是在跳舞。
-Makunga: This is even better than I thought.
这比我想象的还要好。
-Zuba: Alakay, turn around.
Alakay,回头!
-Alex: No no pap, it's hop shuffle ball change, hip swish, turn around.
hop: 单脚跳 shuffle: 跳曳步舞
不,爸爸,是往左挥,往右挥,扭扭屁股,再回头。
-Zuba: Oh no.
哦,不。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay. Are you hurt?
Alakay,你受伤了么?
-Alex: Oh yeah, I'm. Did I, did I win?
哦,是啊。我赢了么?
-Zuba: Oh no son, how could, I mean how could this happen?
不,孩子,这怎么会这样呢?
You told us you were a king. And a king does not get beat.
你告诉我们你是个大王。大王是不会被打倒的。
-Alex: Well, I'm a king. I'm a king in New York.
我确实是大王啊。我是纽约之王。
It's my stage name. I'm like a, you know, It's for what I perform.
perform: 表演
那是我的艺名。你知道,我表演的时候用的。
-Zuba: Perform?
表演?
-Makunga: No, this is horrible. Alakay has failed the test.
horrible:糟透的
哦,真是太不幸了,Alakay没能通过测试!
Who would have ever imagine that Zuba would have to banish. his own son.
banish: 流放
谁会想得到,有朝一日Zuba会必须流放他自己的儿子?
-Alex’s mother: Zuba,no.
Zuba,不要!
-Makunga: Zuba, the alpha lion must cast out all failures.
alpha: 希腊语的第一个字母,开端【alpha dog代表狗群中资格最老、最具统治地位的狗。
在这里引用到狮子的身上,指占领导地位的狮子。】
Zuba,要!悲伤的是,现在领头狮子必须驱逐我们的不合格成员。
-Zuba: Then, I'm no longer the alpha lion.
那我不再是领头狮子了。
-Alex: Dad, what are you doing? Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸!你在做什么?爸爸,别这样。
Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸,你不能这么做的!
-Makunga: Who could possibly take Zuba's place? Anyone? Someone?
谁能顶替Zuba的位子呢?有人?任何人吗?
No one? Hey. You sir?I guess not.
没人吗?嘿!你吗,先生? 看来不行。
Well I, this is all very awkward, I suppose, I could carry this tremendous
burden.
tremendous: 极大的 burden: 重任
呃„虽然这么说很不好意思不过,我想我能担负起这个重任。
Titsy, get the hat. As your new leader, I hereby
hereby: 特此
Titsy,把帽子拿过来,作为你们新的领袖,我现在宣布流放Alakay。
...he shell wear this hat of leave the watering hole. For a thousand
years or life
shame: 耻辱
他应当戴起这个代表耻辱的帽子,离开水塘。期限为一千年或一辈子!
...whichever comes last.
就看哪个时间长吧。
-Zuba: Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here. You should have told us son.
快,走开走开!你应该告诉我们的,儿子。
You should have told us that you weren't a real king.
你应该告诉我们你不是个真正的大王。
-Alex: You never told me that I have to fight anybody.
fight:打架
你可没说我得和人打架。
-Zuba: What did you expect son?
不然你想怎样?
-Alex: I don't know, maybe a fatherly advice,
advice: 建议
我不知道,可能你可以作为父亲给我一点建议呢?
-Zuba: like: it's a fight. You are a lion, aren't you?
fight: 搏斗
比如 "儿子那是个搏斗" 。但你是狮子,不是吗?
-Alex: But I never fought another lion in my life.
但我从来没有跟其他狮子搏斗过。
-Zuba: Yeah, yes, right. You dance.
当然没有,你是跳舞的嘛。
-Alex: And other stuff. The point is, your pal, set me up back there.
pal: 朋友
还有其他的事情,但重点是你的朋友Makunga设计陷害了我。
-Zuba: I mean, none of these - If You were a
这一切就不会发生了。如果...如果你是个真正的狮子...
-Alex’smother: Zuba.
Zuba!
-Zuba: Yeah, I said it.
是啊我说了!
-Alex: A real lion?
真正的狮子?
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
谢了,太谢谢了。
-Melman: Saw ,stitcher.. Swallow. You're in my light Steaven.
light: 目光
锯子,针,擦汗。你挡住我的视线了,史蒂文。
-Steven: Oh, say. You've got a brown spot there on your shoulder.
spot: 斑点
嗯,你肩上有个褐斑。
-Melman: Yeah, that's very observative of you Steven.
observative: 具有观察力的
很好的观察力。
As you can see,I'm covered in brown spots. OK.
你该发现我全身都是褐斑。好啦,骨头过几周就长好了,
That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.
跟新的一样。
-Timo: So, I don't have to pick another dying hole?
pick: 挖
那我不需要去挖那个等死洞了?
-Melman: No, Timo. You've got your whole life ahead of you.
当然不用。你还有大好的人生可以继续。
-Timo: Really?
真的吗 ?
-Melman: Go out there and grab a bite of that horns.
跑去玩吧。
-Timo: Thank You doctor Mankiewicz.
多谢你,医生。
-Melman: Break a leg. Sweet kid.
break a leg :祝你好运!
祝你好运!可爱的孩子。
-Steven: This spot looks like witch doctor's disease.
witch: 女巫
呃„那个褐斑像是巫医综合症。
-Melman: Witch doctor's disease? That's the most ridiculous disease, I've ever heard
of, Steven.
ridiculous: 荒唐的
巫医综合症?我听过最荒唐的病,Steven。
哇噢。
-Elephant: Don't ask.
别问。
-Melman: Someone has been naughty.
naughty: 淘气的
有人挺淘气啊。
OK. This one will hurt a bit.
这可能有点疼。
-Steven: Joe, our last witch doctor, he had a spot just like that. Monday Joe.
Wednesday no Joe.
last: 上一个 spot: 斑点
我们前任的巫医Joe也长了像那样的褐斑。周一Joe还活着,周三Joe就没了。
-Melman: Wednesday No Joe?
周三Joe就没了。
-Elephant: I can breathe.
可以呼吸了。
Thanks doc.
多谢你,医生。
-Melman: So, this witch doctor's disease is a real thing?
巫医综合症是真事?
-Steven: You'll find a cure. Hey, you got at least forty eight hours.
cure: 治愈
会找到治愈方法的。嘿,你至少有48小时啦。
-Melman: But I have never even heard of it. What? I mean, I don't have any penicillin.
penicillin: 盘尼西林 gonna<美俚>(=going to)
但我从没听说这种病啊,我可没有盘尼西林。
I'm gonna need a catscan just to get started.
catscan: 计算机辅助测试扫描
而最最基本的,我还必须得做个做X线断层扫描呀。
-Steven: You'll have a lion looking over, they'd be happy to.
找只狮子帮你忙啊,他们肯定乐意。
-Marty: Ta daaa.
嗒嗒。
-Zebra: That guy has got talent.
talent: 天赋
那家伙真是天才,难以置信。
-Marty: Bet you haven't seen that one before. This knock them dead in New York.
knock them dead: 令他们印象深刻
你们肯定没见过这个,纽约人看得五体投地。
-Zebras: Hey, let's all give it a try. Yeah, let's do it.
咱们也试试吧。好啊,来。
-Marty: Well, hey hey hey.
等一下。
I know you want to but it's gonna take years of practice.
想试就试吧,可得很多年才能练到这水平。
you get never gonna quite get a tight stream
gonna: <美俚>=going to tight:绷紧的 stream: 流水
你才能喷水,
until you build up your lip muscles to
lip: 嘴唇 muscle: 肌肉
等到练到嘴唇肌肉有力,
where you can purse your lips like this. You got it?
purse: 噘(嘴)
收缩到一起像这样,明白吗?
-Marty: How did you? You guys got it right up the box.
get it right: 明白
你们怎么可能...你们即学即会啊。
-Zebra: If you can do it. We can do it. - It's in our blood.
blood: 血液
你能做,我们也能做。这流淌在我们的血液里。
-Marty: I always thought, I was a little bit unique.
unique: 特殊
我一直以为我有点特殊呢。
-Zebras: We are unique. Hey, we are like a force of nature.
force: 力量
我们确实很特殊啊!大自然的力量创造了我们。
-Zebra1: A million points of light.
百万个生命。
-Zebra 2: And all stripes.
stripe: 条纹
黑条纹。
-Zebras: Exactly the same.
完全一样!
-Marty: Exactly the same.
完全一样„
-Captain Penguin: Looks impressive Kowalski, but will it fly?
impressive: 不凡的
看起来非常惊人,Kovalski。但能飞吗?
-Kowalski: Yes, if we fold it here, here and here.
fold: 折叠
如果折这边这边那边,就能飞了。
-Captain Penguin: Nice.
漂亮。
-Alex: Oh man, my dad thinks I'm a total loser. I have ruined my parent's lifes.
toal: 完全的 loser:笨蛋 ruin: 毁灭
哦,老天爷啊. 唉,老爸认为我是个完全的笨蛋。我毁了我父母的生活。
-Zebra3: That is definitely not crackalacking.
definitely: 完全地 crackalacking: 棒极了
那可一点也不好。
-Alex: It's lacking in the craken my friend. I have got to fix this.
简直是超衰,伙计。我得弥补错误。
-Melman: So , there Is something I gotto tell you.
gotto: <美俚>(=got to)
那个,有件事...有事要告诉你们。
-Gloria: Hey guys.
嘿,伙计们。
Is this place great or what?
这地方简直是天堂,不是吗?
-Alex: I'd go with or what.
我选"不是吗"。
-Gloria: Oh well, I tell you what. You're not gonna believe
告诉你们,你们绝对不会相信。不过„
I got a date with Moto Moto.
我和摩托摩托开始约会了。
-Melman: Who is Moto Moto?
谁是摩托摩托?
-Gloria: Oh, he's so big and handsome and big.
handsome: 英俊的
他高大,英俊,很壮。
You know what Moto Moto means?
你知道Moto Moto代表什么吗?
-Melman: Twins?
双胞胎?
-Zebra3: It means hot hot.
是"帅哥帅哥"。
-Melman: Hot hot?
帅哥帅哥?
-Gloria: OK, when did you start parlez-ing African?
parlez: =talk [法语] 交流,谈话
好吧,你什么时候变成非洲通的。
It's in my blood.
这流淌在我的血液里。
-Melman: Don't worry.
别担心。
You can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I'm gone.
flirt: 调情
你可以等我走了之后再和帅哥调情。
-Gloria: What's the deal Melman? Why am I the parade and you are the rain?
parade: 炫耀
为什么Melman?我在兴头上炫耀,你干嘛老泼冷水?
-Melman: Why do you have to dry the parade under my rain?
那你为什么每次都在我这里炫耀。
-Gloria: Maybe I'll just parade myself in another part of town.
那我下次在城市的另一区炫耀去了。
-Melman: Fine by me. - by the way, the main streets mine.
冷静冷静。随你便,不过主街是我的。
-Gloria: Well, You can have your old stinking main streets.
stinking: (俗)极其讨厌的
去你的臭主街,归你就归你!
-Melman: and You can take your hottie tub flood and You Mr. hot, Moto Moto Jr.
hottie: 可人儿
去跟你那个帅哥混去吧。
-Gloria: my hottie tub What? what are You talking about?
那个Moto Moto,你说什么呢?
-Alex: Come on Melman.
Melman,别吵了!
why don't you just tell her? You tell,
你为什么不告诉她就好了? 要说你说去。
-Melman: what? Tell her, what are you talking about? I don't know what you are talking
about.
说什么? 说... 我不明白你说什么
-Gloria: So I guess, I'll go then.
好吧,我要走了。
-Melman: You know what, don't bother.
你知道么,不必麻烦了。
-Gloria: Don't get up in my account.
get up in account: 麻烦[It's a way for some one to say they are not interrupting.]
那就少找我麻烦!
-Zebra3: Melman, Gloria.
不不不,Melman,Gloria。
Hey, I thought you guys were friends.
我还以为你们是朋友呢。
-Alex: Come on guys, Marty is absolutely right.
absolutely: 绝对地
知道吗,Marty说的是对的。
-Zebra3: Marty?
Marty?
-Marty: Marty?
Marty?!
-Alex: Marty!
Marty?
-Marty: What the heck is going on?
heck:见鬼
到底发生什么事了?
-Alex: You are not ooh.. He was no! I You are not him. He
你不是... 哦,他是... 不! 我以为他... 你不是... 他!他...
-Marty: You thought that guy was me?
你以为那家伙是我?
-Alex: No, no, no. I mean yes, yes. You do guys, come on.
不,不是!其实,是啊,你们长得... 拜托。
-Zebra3: You thought I was him?
你以为我是他?
-Alex: You guys do kind of look a little a lot you look a lot alike.
你们长得有点„很像。
Marty you look a lot alike, come on. You laugh alike, you talk alike,
对吧?Marty,你们长得很像,你们笑起来一样。
he has the same sort of
speech pattern: 语气
说话也一样,语气也一样。
I mean that is a little weird. Really, you two guys are, come on Marty.
斑纹也一样,有点奇怪。真的... 你们两个... 拜托,Marty。
-Marty: So you're saying there is nothing unique about me
看来我果然不是独一无二啊。
I am just like any other zebra.
zebra: 斑马
我和其他斑马没有区别。
-Alex: No, of course you are different.
你当然是与众不同的。
-Marty and Zebra3: How? How?
怎么不同?
-Alex: OK. I can't tell you apart.
好吧,我分不清。
Maybe you could wear a bell or something. I don't know.
不过你可以戴个铃什么的。
-Marty: A bell? .
铃?
-Alex: OK. not a bell, No bell is a bad idea.
不,不是铃。戴铃是个很烂的主意。
-Marty: No, no, no. How about a t-shirt that says: "I'm with stupid."?
stupid: 愚蠢的
不不,不如穿写着"我是傻瓜"的T恤吧!
-Zebra3: I am not stupid.
我不傻!
-Marty: Not you stupid, him stupid!
你不傻,是他傻!
-Alex: You know what? While you have been off doing prancing pony with the new pussy.
prancing: 神气活现的 pony: 小马 pussy: 小猫
你知道吗你和那群马玩乐时,
I have been having pretty much the worst day of my life, OK?
pretty: 相当地
我正在经历差不多生命里最惨的一天。满意了吗?
-Marty: It's always about you, isn't it?
事情都是围绕你转,对吧?
-Alex: My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours Marty.
我的问题只是比你的重要一点,Marty。
All right, I couldn't tell you apart. So what?
就算分不清你和别人又怎样?
Yeah fine, run away Marty! Run away. That's what you do best,
行啊!走吧,Marty。你只有这个在行。
just like back in New York!
跟在纽约时一样。
-Marty: I'm right here. But you can't tell that right?
我在这儿,不过你分不清楚!对吧?
Your one in a
你真是百万里挑一的朋友„
hopes you enjoy your bigger than everyone else's problems, alone!
祝你继续自己一个人享受你的那个 "比任何其他人都重要的问题" !
-Alex: Good, leave! I don't need you to help me solve my problems.
solve: 解决
走就走吧,我不需要你帮我解决问题。
You know what? You a dime a dozenI can't tell which one is Marty.
a dime a dozen: 比比皆是的 dime: 一角硬币
你们千篇一律,我就是分不清楚。谁是Marty又怎样,我不在乎!
Oh, which one is Marty? Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh yeah! I don't care.
哪个是Marty?等一下,哦,谁在乎!
-Marty: Nice hat, you show off!
show off: 炫耀
帽子真抢眼,你个臭显摆!
-Alex:
Marty„
Don't go.
别走。
-King Julien: Look Maurice.
看,Maurice。
Here is the perfect spot for my semi-palace
spot: 地点 semi-palace: 夏日行宫
是个好地方,我可以在此建造夏日行宫。
so please fill in all these holes and relocate the roofed.
relocate:重新安置 roofed: 有顶的
把坑填填,改改水道就行了。
Oh, who'd leave a perfectly good head lying around.
谁把那么好看的头丢在地上了。
-Maurice: What a waste.
真浪费资源。
-Melman: Tell me about it. I'm in my prime here.
prime: 壮年
跟我讲一讲,我还年轻。
I'm terminal, you know.
terminal: 垂危的
晚期不治。
Probably only have another two days left to live.
可能只剩2天可活了。
-Maurice: That's a bummer man.
bummer: 流浪汉
原来是个流浪汉
-King Julien: Oh, if I King Julien, that's my name.
如果我--Julien国王,
Only had two days left to live.
只剩2天可活的话,
I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.
会实现所有我梦想要做的事。
-Melman: Like what?
什么事?
-King Julien: I'd love to became a professional whistler.
professional: 职业的 whistler:口哨家
我想成为职业口哨家。
I pretty amazing that I did know.
amazing: 出色的
我现在已经非常令人惊艳了。
But I wanna get luck even better.
wanna: <美俚>(=want to)
但我要好上加好,
I'd make my living out of it.
完全可以以此为生。
You know what else I'd do?
你知道我还会做什么其它事么?
I'd invade a neighboring country
invade: 侵略 neighboring: 邻居的 impose: 把...强加于
我要去侵略临国的地盘,
...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.
ideology: 意识形态
不管他们愿意与否都会强加我的意识形态予他们。
-Melman: It's easy for you to say, you are a king.
你说得当然简单,你是个国王啊。
-King Julien: Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.
是的,你只是个可悲的小脑袋。
But there must be something you want to do before you die.
但你在死前肯定有想做的事。
-Melman: There is this one thing.
嗯,确实有件事。
-King Julien: What is it? Tell me.
什么事? 告诉我
-Melman: Well. No, I couldn't.
呃„不行。
I mean.
那个„
-King Julien: What is it?
是什么?
-Melman: You know, I just never really have the guts to tell Gloria,
guts: 胆量
我从来都鼓不起勇气告诉Gloria。
how I think about her.
我对她的感觉... -
-King Julien: What is it?
告诉什么?告诉我啦。
-Melman: I don't really have the guts to tell Gloria, how I feel about her. What is
it?
我从来不敢告诉Gloria 我对她的感觉
I have always felt about her.
我一直以来对她的感觉。
-King Julien: Fine, don't tell me!
嗯,不告诉我就算了。
Is it a woman? Oh, you didn't tell me we are talking about a woman.
是女人吗?你刚才没告诉我我们现在谈的可是女人啊。
-Maurice: What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.
你还在怕什么?你反正都快死了。
-Melman: Yeah? Yeah, you are right.
没错。是啊,你说对了。
-King Julien: Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,
march: 迈步
你一定要迈步向这女人走去。
right? You look her right in the eye,
好吗?注视她的双眼。
you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.
lean forward: 向前靠 lean: 倾斜
身体向前倾。好吧,低下身子。
Then you let her, like, lean forward, just a little bit until
然后你让她向前倾靠近你是吧。
...just a lips distance away from each other.
distance: 距离
只剩一个嘴唇的距离。
And then you just
然后你告诉她,
how much you hate her.
你有多恨她。
-Melman: Actually,
啊,事实上„
it's more like love her.
比较像是有多爱她。
-King Julien: Oh, you slave dog.
slave:痴情的 dog: (口)家伙
喔„你个多情种子。
You're a real player, you know that?
你还真是个花花公子啊,知道吗?
Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.
raise up: 举起
现在听我说,你得举起她。
I can't hear you.
听到了吗。
-Melman: Yeah.
听到了。
-King Julien: Good. You gotto raise up.
很好,你把她举到空中。
-Maurice: raise„up„
举得高高的。
-King Julien: You gotto get out of the hole.
你得从洞里出来,好。
-Melman: I'm raising up on the ground.
把她从地上举起来。
-King Julien: He's raising Maurice.
他在上升,Maurice 。
-Melman: I'm raising Maurice.
继续往上。
-King Julien: You gotto go right up to this woman.
go right up to: 直接走过去
要马上去找她。
-Maurice: Yeah.
没错。
-King Julien: You gotto go right up to a fight.
然后直奔主题。
-Melman: Yeah, I tell her.
我要告诉她。
-King Julien: And then you gotto say:
说出你的感受:
Baby, I dig you.
dig:喜欢
宝贝,我中意你。
-Melman: Yeah. Yeah. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
耶,我去告诉她,现在就去。
-King Julien: I love that happy little head.
我喜欢那颗快乐的小脑袋。
-Motomoto: She loves me.
她爱我。
She loves my eyes.
她爱我的眼睛。
She loves me.
她爱我。
She loves my ass.
ass:过去。
她爱我的过去
She loves my roundness.
roundness: 圆胖的
她爱我圆滚滚的身材
She loves that I'm chunky.
chunky: 强壮的
她爱我的强壮
She loves that I'm plumpy.
plumpy: 丰满的
她爱我的丰满。
She loves my heftiness.
heftiness: 肌肉发达
她爱我的肌肉发达。
She loves my zestiness.
zest: 趣味,兴趣,热情
她爱我的风趣。
She loves me restlessly.
restlessly: 永不停止地
她永不停止的爱我。
She loves me forever.
她永远的爱我。
She loves me, because she loves me.
她爱我,因为她爱我。
-Gloria: Moto Moto before things get too serious,
serious: 认真的
摩托摩托,在我们越陷越深之前。
I was wondering if I were to for example
wonder: 想知道
我想问你,如果说我留下来。
I'd like to
我想问问„
-Motomoto: Let your candylips bring the messages to my ear canal.
canal: 人体内的管 ear canal:耳道
让你的心意通过丰满双唇,传达到我的金刚之颅中吧。
-Gloria: Well I don't know, I have so many questions.
我还有很多疑问。
-Motomoto: Well I promise, the answer will always
我保证,答案永远是“是”。
unless, no is required.
unless: 除非
除非需要说“不”。
-Gloria: OK. So, what is it about me that you find so interesting? Oh...
那... 你为什么被我吸引?
-Motomoto: You're the most plumpness girl I've ever met.
plumpness: 肥胖
你是我见过最丰满的女人。
-Gloria:OK. Other than that?
好啊,还有呢?
-Motomoto: Let's see,
我想想„
you, you know, you are chunky.
你最壮。
-Gloria: Right.
哦。
-Motomoto: Oh, my gosh girl you are huge.
huge: 庞大的
我的天啊,你很胖。
-Gloria: You've said that.
你说过了。
-Motomoto: Oh, yes right. We don't have to talk no more.
是啊,不用往下讲了吧。
-Melman: Gloria!
Gloria?!
Gloria?
Gloria?
-Gloria: Melman?
Melman?
-Motomoto: Melman.
Melman。
-Gloria: I want you to meet with Moto Moto.
这位是Moto Moto。
-Melman: Ah, Moto Moto. Yeah. Nice to, nice to meet you.
Moto Moto,很高兴... 很高兴见到你。
Well, I guess, I...
我,其实„
-Gloria: It's OK. Melman. Apology accepted.
apology: 道歉
没关系,我接受你的道歉。
-Melman: Oh, yeah, right, yes. That, yes, that's Good.
哦,是啊,没错,这就是我过来的原因。
Oh, OK. That's well, that's it then.
那就好,那我...
-Motomoto:You good, we're kind of a busy here man.
好了就走吧,我们正忙着呢。
-Melman: No! No, that's not it!
不,不是这件事!
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.
treat: 对待 queen: 女王
听着,Moto Moto。你最好像女皇一样待这位女士。
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因为,我的朋友,你找到了完美的女人。
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我若像你样幸运,
I would give her flowers every day.
我会天天送她花束,
And not just any flowers, OK?
而且不是随便什么破花,
Her favorites are orchids. White.
orchid: 兰花
她最喜欢白色的兰花。
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
loave: 条 toast: 吐司 butter: 黄油
要在早餐送到床边,六条全麦面包,正反两面都涂黄油,
No crusts. The way she likes it.
crust: 面包皮
不要面包皮,她喜欢这样的做法。
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her
我会借她肩膀哭,成为她最好的朋友。
and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
整天都想怎么让她欢笑。
She has st amazing laugh.
她有世界上最动听的笑声。
Well, I mean. That's what I would do, if I were you.
我是说,我要是你就那么做。
But I'm not. So you do it.
可我不是你,你最好乖乖做。
-Motomoto: Oh, OK. What?
呃,嗯... 什么?
-Hippo: That was beautiful.
真让人感动。
-Motomoto: Anyways, where were we?
随他去吧,刚才说到哪里?
-Gloria: I'm huge.
我很胖。
-Alex: Surprised to see me Makunga? Well I'm here to set things straight.
set things straight: 把事情弄清楚
很惊讶看到我吗,Makunga?我来把事情弄清楚。
Like a real lion. Is this real enough for you? How about this?
像真正的狮子一样,这个够劲吗?这个呢?
This is for setting me up.
set „up:(俗)陷害
这一拳打你胆敢玩阴的。
This is for stealing my dad's job.
steal: 抢
这一拳打你抢了我老爸的工作。
This is for humiliating my family. And making me fun like a fool.
humiliate: 羞辱
这一拳打你让我全家受辱,像傻瓜样被人耻笑。
Had enough? Sure fly away.
fly away: 滚开
打够了? 滚吧。
Coward.
胆小鬼。
-A: The water, it's gone.
水没有了。
-B: Oh watering hole has never gone dry before.
哦,不!水塘从没干过。
-C: We're gonna need a lot more dying holes. - How could this happen?
我们需要很多等死洞了。怎么会这样?
-Makunga: Out of my way. What is going on here?
都闪一边去,到底发生什么事了?
-Boby: The watering hole is dried up, there's barely enough water for one of us.
barely: 几乎„不
水干了,我们就一个人喝水都不够了。
-Makunga: Yes, good observation Shirley.
observation: 观察
好观察力,Shirley。
-Boby: I'm Boby.
我是Boby。
-D: Makunga what will we do?
Makunga,我们该怎么办?
-Makunga: Quiet!
安静!
Listen up. I'm afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis.
solution: 解决办法 horrible: 可怕的 crisis: 危机
听着,我想,恐怕只有一个方法能解决这可怕的危机。
We'll all have to fight for it.
我们得竞争水源。
-E: Fight for it?
竞争?
This is crazy.
这主意太疯狂了。
-Boby: That's not fair, you'd win.
fair: 公平
这不公平,你肯定赢。
-Makunga: Exactly Shirley.
没错,Shirley。
-Boby: I'm Boby.
我是
-Makunga: Sorry folks, but life isn't fair.
对不起,伙计们人生本来就不公平。
I'm in chargenow. Thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.
in charge: 领导
现在我是领袖,这要多谢谢跳舞的狮子Alakay。
-Little giraffe: Please Makunga this is the only water on the reserve.
reserve: 保护区
求你了Makunga,这是保护区唯一的水源。
-Makunga: If you're thirsty you'll have to look for water off the reserve.
如果你渴,你得去保护区外找水喝。
-F: Off the reserve?
去保护区外?
No one leave the reserve and survived.
从没人离开保护区存活的。
-Alex: I left and survived.
survive: 幸存
我离开过,也存活了。
I could do something about this. Looks like a clogged pipe.
clogged: 阻塞的
我可以帮忙,好像是水道堵了。
But we get in New York all the time.
纽约常有这种事。
I'll just travel up river.
travel: 行走
只要逆流而上。
-G: Up river? Off the reserve?
逆流而上? 去保护区外?
-Makunga: You?
你?
-Alex: Yeah me. I'll unclog the pipe and bring back your water.
unclog: 使畅通 pipe: 水道
是我,我能疏通水道,带回水源。
-Makunga: Great I'll help you pack but by the looks of
太好了,我想帮你收拾行李。不过看到那帽子„
I see you're all set.
我想你应该准备好了。
-Alex: Yeah fine. Go ahead laugh. Laugh your mane off.
mane: (马、狮等的)鬃毛
好吧。笑啊,笑掉大牙吧。
I'm gonna prove you're wrong.
我会证明你是错的。
-Makunga: May be you should try a little rain dance.
rain dance: 祈雨舞
说不定,你应该试着跳个祈雨舞。
Zuba would know what to do. Where is Zuba?
如果是Zuba肯定知道该怎么办。Zuba在哪呢?
-Crowd: You don't care about us. Zuba should be in charge, not you.
你根本不管我们死活。Zuba才应该是领袖,不是你。
Where is Zuba?
Zuba在哪里?
-Makunga: Alright, fine. As an added measure
measure: 情况
好了,够了!因为情况特殊,
I will consult with Zuba.
consult: 咨询
我会咨询Zuba的。
-Alex: Marty?
Marty?
Hi! Marty?
嘿,Marty?
Marty?
Marty?
Marty?
Marty?
Excuse me. Excuse me!
抱歉,打扰一下。
Hi! Is...is Marty in there?
嗨!Marty在吗?
Marty? Is there anyone see Marty?
Marty,有人看见Marty了吗?
All right! if you see him
这样吧!如果见到他了,
Tell my friend, Alex came and say goodbye!
say goodbye: 道别
就说他朋友Alex来和他道别了!
-Zebras: Goodbye? Goodbye!
说再见? 再见!
Don't go! Can we come?
别走!你去哪儿?我们也能去吗?
-Alex: No! No! It's something have to do alone!
不用了!这是我必须要独自去解决的事情!
Marty? I know you're there!
Marty?我知道你在这儿。
Before I go, I've got something want to say.
在走之前,我有话对你说。
You've been a great friend.
你是个很好的朋友。
You help me so often to see the bright side of my problems.
bright side: 好处
总让我看到我问题的光亮面。
I never think of you is having any.
我却没想到你也会有烦心事,
I wasn’t there for you when you needed me
你需要我时,我却不在你身边。
Just like that zoo.
像在动物园时一样。
What kind of a friend does that make me? Pretty lousy friend I guess.
lousy: 差劲的
我还算什么朋友? 很糟糕吧。
Well I just want you to u're one in a million.
one in a million: 百万里挑一
我只想告诉你,你是百万里挑一的。
-ZebraD: Isn't this touching? This is touching.
讲得真好!太让人感动了。
-Alex: So could you please turn around so I can tell you that to your face?
拜托你转过身来,我想当面对你说。
That's right. Got you. I see you in there.
没错,找到你了。我看见了!
Yeah yeah you. That's right you, right there.
对,就是你。
Twelfth row, two hundred and third from the left.
第12排左手边第203个。
I see you Marty. I know it's you.
Marty,找到了,我知道那是你!
You know what makes you special?
special: 特殊的
你知道是什么让你那么特殊吗?
They're white with black stripes.
stripe: 条纹
这些家伙是白底黑条。
You're black with white stripes.
你是黑底白条。
You're a dreamer Marty. Always have been.
dreamer: 梦想家
你是个梦想家,一直都是。
You have a great taste in
taste: 品味
音乐方面很有品位。
horrible taste in friends.
horrible: 糟透的
朋友方面就不怎么样。
Not Melman and Gloria, me.
Gloria Melman不算,就是我而已。
-Marty: OK. I'm in.
好,算我一个。
-Alex: No Marty. You can't come with me.
不行,Marty。你不能去。
-Marty: I don't believe you have a choice.
我不信你还有选择。
-Gloria: Any water?
有水吗?
-Motomoto: No, just more diamonds and gold.
diamond: 钻石
没有,只有更多的钻石和金块。
-Gloria: OK. Don't give up hope.
give up: 放弃
好吧,别放弃。
-King Julien: Listen up. I'll help you.
大家都听着!我可以帮你们。
There is only one way to get your precious water.
precious: 珍贵的
只有一个方法能弄到珍贵的水源。
I, your beloved King Julien,
beloved: 受爱戴的
我,你们爱戴的国王Julien。
must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends,
sacrifice: 牺牲
将无私地用我的好朋友,
water gods.
祭祀水神们。地点就在...
In the volcano.
volcano: 火山
在火山里。
-AnimalA: What does that do?
要做什么?
-King Julien: What does that do? Excellent question.
excellent: 极好的
要做什么? 真是个好问题。
My sacrifice goes into volcano.
我的祭祀贡品跳入岩浆。
Then the friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.
sacrifice: 祭祀贡品
友好的水神吃掉贡品。
Mmm.. Very nice. Thank you for the sacrifice.
好吃,谢谢你的贡品。
Please have another sacrifice.
要不再来一个?
No, I've had enough for the day.
不了,今天的量够了。
Listen, I'm gonna be very unsettled unless you will
unsettled: 不安心的
如果你不再来一个,我会很难...
I don't want another sacrifice, OK?
我不想再吃了,行吗?
Look at you, you look skinny.
skinny: 消瘦的
你看看你,这么瘦。
No, I think I've had enough, is that clear?
我吃饱了,明白了吗?
The gods eat the sacrifice,
水神吃掉贡品后,
they are grateful, they give me some of their water.
grateful: 感激的
他们会很感激,就会给我一些水。
Then I give it to you.
然后我把水给你们。
-Gloria: What?
什么?
-AnimalB: Does it work?
真能行吗?
-King Julien: No. I mean yes.
不,我是说,当然能。
Well, Maurice?
是吧,Maurice?
-Maurice: Yeah, it's fifty fifty.
一半一半啦。
-Crowds: Excellent.
好极了。
-King Julien: Now, all I need is someone who'd like to go in the
现在只要找一个动物,自愿跳进岩浆。
get eaten by gods.
做水神的食物。
Any hands? Hands? Anybody? OK. I
有人自愿去吗?有人举手吗?我需要个志愿者„
perhaps who has never fall in love.
像是从来都没人爱的。
Who could look death, straight in the eye ball.. A real genuine hero.
genuine: 真正的
他可以直视死亡,成为真正的英雄。
-Melman : I'll do it.
我来。
-Gloria: Melman?
Melman?
-King Julien: Hurry up. Before you all come to your senses.
sense: 理智
快点,在我们恢复理智以前。
-Gloria: Melman, what is wrong with you?
Melman,你到底有什么问题?
-Melman: I'm dying anyways.
我反正都要死了。
If there is a chance, it'll get you water, it'll be worthy.
worthy: 值得的
只要有机会为你找到水,就值得。
-Gloria: Are you nuts?
nut: 疯子
你傻了吗?
-Melman: Gloria, I just want you to know, back at
Gloria,我想告诉你,我们在动物园的时候
it was never the doctors or the prescriptions that kept it was always you.
prescription: 处方
不是医生或处方让我生存,而一直是你。
Seeing you every day.
只要能天天看到你,
That's what kept me going.
那就是我活着的动力。
-Gloria: Melman, wait.
Melman,等等。
-Alex mother: You gonna mop around like this all day?
mop:显得愁眉苦脸 mop around:到处没目的的踱步
你要一天到晚都拉着这张脸么?
Don't hmph me. Listen Zuba.
别冲我哼,听我说,Zuba。
A miracle happened. Our son has come back to us.
miracle: 奇迹
奇迹已经发生了,我们的孩子回到了我们的身边。
How come, that Is not Good enough for You?
难道这还不够吗?
-Zuba: what are You saying woman?
你想说什么,女人?
We've lost him once Zuba.
我们已经失去他一次了,Zuba。
Let's not lose him again.
别再失去第二次了。
-Makunga: Zuba! Zuba.
Zuba! Zuba。
-Zuba: Get out of here.
走开。
-Alex mother: What do you want Makunga?
你想干什么,Makunga?
-Makunga: It's awful.
awful: 糟糕的
糟糕了!
The watering hole is dried up.
水塘水全干了。
-Zuba: Dried up? That's impossible.
全干了?那不可能。
-Makunga: There is nothing left.
一滴都不剩。
-Zuba: Well, you are the alpha lion Makunga. What are you gonna do about it?
你是领头狮子,Makunga。你打算怎么做?
-Makunga: Your son, Alakay. He said he could fix it. He has gone up river.
fix it: 搞定
你儿子Alakay说他能解决,他离开保护区了。
-Zuba: Off the reserve?
离开保护区了?
-Alex mother: No!
不!
-Makunga: I tried to stop him. I told him it
suicide: 自杀
我试图把他拦下,我跟他说这简直是自杀。
but he was determined to prove himself to you.
determine: 决定 prove: 证明
可他说他要证明给你看。
-Zuba: You stay here in case he comes back.
in case: 万一
你在这等着,说不定他会回来。
-Makunga: Hurry Zuba.
赶快,Zuba!
I'm so parched.
parched: 干透的
我的喉咙太干了。
-Marty: Is this place, aren't affright you out?
这地方就是为了吓人才存在的么?
-Alex: We'll slip in, find the problem.
slip in: 悄悄地进去
悄悄的,把问题解决了。
Hunters'll never know we were here.
hunter: 猎人
猎人永远也不会发现我们来过这儿。
-Marty: Why are "we" doing this?
为什么做这件事的是我们?
-Alex: Look, Marty maybe my dad'll think that
听着,Marty,说不定我老爸他会...
I just wanna show him, I'm a real lion.
我只想证明,我是真正的狮子。
-Marty: As opposed to a chocolate lion.
opposed: 相反的
而不是巧克力狮子?
-Alex: I know this might sound hard to believe,
我知道这很难让人相信,
but apparently lions don't dance.
apparently: 明显地
但是很明显狮子们是不跳舞的。
-Marty: What?
什么?!
-Alex: As far as my dad's concerned.
至少我老爸这样想。
-Marty: As far as the people is concerned, you're a huge hit.
hit: 成功而风行一时的事物
人类可认为你是跳舞天才。
-Alex: That was New York. This is Africa. It's a much tougher crowd.
tough: 严格的
那是纽约,这是非洲,要求更严苛。
Marty, Marty. This's it.
Marty Marty 就是这里
-Alex: This is the clog.
被堵上的水源。
Come on.
快来。
-Marty: Here's the water.
找到水了。
-Alex: Marty, stay down. Look at that.
Marty,低头,看那边。
It's her.
那个女人。
-ManA: Is this right?
这样对吗?
-Nana: Oh, very Good.
做得很好。
-ManB: Oh,Nana slow down there.
Nana,讲慢点。
-Nana: You have a little tangled, aren’t you?
tangled: 混乱的
你还没上手是吧?
-ManB: No, don`t pull, I`ll do it.
不,别扯。让我来吧。
-Alex: We need dynamite, do you have any dynamite?
dynamite: 炸弹
我们需要炸药,你有炸药吗?
-Marty: Oh, snap, I just used
哦,糟糕!我今早刚用完最后一根火柴„
-Alex: Savages!
savage: 野蛮人
野蛮人!
-Marty: Evademaneuver.I don’t wanna die.
evade: 逃避
快跑!我不想死。
-Alex: Serpentine, serpentine!
serpentine: 蛇状的
蛇形,蛇形!
-Marty: Squiggly squid maneuver!
squiggly: 不规则曲线的 squid: 乌贼 maneuver: 策略
乌贼型战略!
-Alex: ZIgzag, zigzag!
zigzag: 锯齿线条
锯齿形,锯齿形躲避。
-Marty: No no. Squiggly squid!
不不。乌贼型!
-Marty: ZIgzag, zigzag!
zigzag: 锯齿线条
锯齿形,锯齿形躲避。
-Alex: That’s too complex! Octopus, octopus! No.
octopus: 章鱼
太复杂了!章鱼型,章鱼型!不。
-Marty: Alex!
Alex?
-Alex: Run Marty.
快跑!Marty。
-Marty: Come on, I can't leave you here.
我不能把你丢在这。
-Alex: Go, get help.
快跑,去叫救兵!
-Marty: OK.
好了。
-Melman: OK. OK...
好吧„
OK. Here we go. OK...
来吧,没问题的。
Here we go. Here we go.
好吧,好吧„
-Joe: What is all the hoop about?
hoop: 跳舞
为什么跳舞呀?
-Giraffe: Joe? Joe, the witch doctor?
Joe? Joe,巫医吗?
we thought You were dead.
我们还以为你死了。
So did I.
我也以为是这样。
-Joe: Then I realized, I'm covered in brown spots.
后来我想明白,我本来就全身褐斑。
-Giraffe: So, Melman's not dying.
那Melman不会死。
Melman's not dying.
Melman不会死。
-Gloria: Excuse me, excuse me. Melman!
借过,让让,Melman。
Move out.
让开。
Don't do this.
别往下跳。
Julien, stop this. This's crazy!
Julien,停下!这太疯狂了!
-King Julien: Oh, certainly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy.
giraffe: 长颈鹿
让长颈鹿跳下岩浆来求水,太疯狂了!
-Gloria: Yes!
是的!
Please, Melman stop.
求你了,Melman,别跳!
-Melman: Gloria?
Gloria?
-Gloria: You can't do this.
你不能那么做。
-Melman: why not?
为什么不能?
-Gloria:
因为,啊。
You can't do this Melman.
你不能这么做。
-Melman: First of all, it hurts.
hit: 弄痛
首先,这真的很痛啊!
Second of all, I'll only have eighteen hours to live anyway.
anyway: 反正
第二,我反正只有18小时活了。
-Gloria: Melman, I gotto know.
Melman,我必须要知道。
Did you really mean all those things you said about me?
你说的那些话都是认真的吗?
-Melman: Of course I did.
当然是。
-Gloria: This is crazy.
这太疯狂了。
-Melman: It is?
是吗?
-Gloria: It's crazy in the thing, I had to go half way around
太疯狂了,我环游世界半圈,
to find out that the perfect guy lived right next door.
next door: 隔壁
才发现真命天子„一直就在我隔壁。
-Melman: Then I guess it's you and
我猜你说的是你和我,邻居„
you and me for the next eighteen hours.
一起度过接下来的18小时。
-Gloria: I'll take whatever you got.
不过多久我会一直陪着你。
-King Julien: Maurice, what just happened?
Maurice,事情怎么变这样?
-Maurice: I believe the fat lady has soul.
我相信,这胖女士有灵魂。
-Marty: Hey, what's going on here?
这里发生什么事了?
-Gloria: Marty.
嘿,Marty?
-Marty: Hey! Listen up. Alex is in big trouble. We get to get up the river fast.
听着!Alex遇到了大麻烦,我们得立刻去救他。
-Melman: What about the plane?
用飞机吧?
-Marty: Perfect. Come on.
好主意,快来。
-MonkeyA: The plane won't be fixed until the suits meet our demands.
suit:请求 demand: 要求
我们不会继续修飞机,除非你答应一切条件。
Now, about maternity leave.
maternity: 对产妇的护理
现在关于产假...
-PenguinA: Maternity leave? You're males.
产假? 你是个男人啊。
-Marty: Look, we need a plane for rescue mission.
rescue: 营救 mission: 任务
听着,我们得用飞机去救人。
-PenguinA: Well, there is nothing I can do until we bust up this union.
bust up: 破坏 union: 工会
不把工会摆平什么都做不成。
-Gloria: I'm gonna get the busty not bully you if you don't get this plane
going.
bully: 恐吓
不让用飞机,我就把你们都摆平。
-PenguinA: Can't you see these commies have my hands tied here?
commies: 共产主义者【此处有侮辱性地特指这群猴子】
你没发现我也焦头烂额吗?
No maternity leave.
不许有产假!
-MonkeyA: Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around on the savannah.
blow:泄露 savannah:草原
可能有某人不希望让这些照片流传在外呢„
-PenguinA: All right, you get your maternity leave.
行了,你休你的产假吧。
-Marty: Finally.
总算好了。
-Alex: Where are you headed? What's going on? Where are we going?
我们要去哪里? 发生了什么事?
Oh no, please. You are not gonna burn me there.
burn: 燃烧
哦,不,不要把我放到火上!
No, no, no. This is wrong.
不,别这样!
-Nana: You see? You are survivals.
survival: 幸存者
看,你们都是幸存者。
Now, how about a nice lion casserole?
casserole: 陪盘菜
现在,想不想吃烤狮子?
-ManC: We can't eat a lion.
你不能吃狮子。
-Nana: Don't worry, taste like chicken.
别担心,吃起来像是鸡肉。快来!
-Alex: No, no, no, no. Don't listen to her.
不!别听她瞎说!
She is out of her mind. People.
out of mind: 神智不清的
她神智不清醒,同志们!
I'm from New York City too.
我也是从纽约来的。
It's me, Alex the lion. From Central Park.
是我呀,中央公园的狮子Alex。
Dad.
老爸?
-Zuba: What were you thinking son? You got no matter be not here.
你想什么呢?你根本无能力存活。
This is it, I want you to stay behind.
好了,你躲到我身后。
-Alex: Look dad, they're New Yorkers, they uined and frightened people.
ruined: 颓废 frightened: 受惊的
不!爸爸,他们是纽约人,都是胆小怕事的人。
-Zuba: Stay back.
躲到后面!
-Nana: Are you gonna let them get away?
gonna: <美俚>(=going to)
别让他们跑了!
-Zuba: What are you doing son?
你在干什么,儿子?
-Alex: The only thing I know how to do.
做我唯一会做的事。
-ManD: Hey, all Alex?
move: 动作
这些舞蹈动作„是Alex?
-ManE: This Is Alex the lion. From Central Park. this Is Alex.
是Alex!那只狮子,中央公园那只。
-ManF: Only one lion can move like that.
只有一只狮子能这么跳舞。
This is beautiful.
真棒!
-Zuba: I can't believe this.
简直不能相信。
-ManG: How does he do that?
他是怎么做到的?
-Alex: Dad, what are You doing?
老爸,你在干嘛?
-Zuba: Dancing with
和我儿子一起跳舞。
I think.
我想...
-Alex: Don't think dad, feel.
别想,老爸,用心感受。
Butterfly.
蝴蝶。
-Zuba: I'm doing it. I'm doing it.
我也会。
-Nana: Oh, that was beautiful.
真精彩啊。
Now, let's eat.
好了,该开伙了。
-Alex: Dad, look out!
老爸,小心。
-Zuba: What the?
什么东西?
-Marty: Alex, get in.
Alex,进来。
-Alex: She has got a gun. Let's get out while we can.
她有枪,我们能跑就得得赶紧跑。
-Marty: What?
什么?
-Alex: She has got a gun. Let's get out while we can.
她有枪,我们能跑就得得赶紧跑。
Pass it on.
传话上去。
-MonkeyB: He said, let's have some
他说,我们开心一下。
take out the dam. Pass it on.
take out: 弄垮 dam: 水坝
弄垮水坝,传话上去。
-Marty: Skipper.
skipper: 船长
老大。
Alex wants to take out the dam.
Alex想弄垮水坝。
-Captain Peguin: Alright, but it's his funeral.
funeral: 葬礼
行啊,但那会是他的葬礼。
-Marty: What?
什么?
-Captain Peguin: Deploy.
同意。
-PeguinB: Aye Aye, Skippy.
是,机长。
-Nana: Come back. That's my dinner.
回来,那是我的晚餐。
-Captain Peguin: Kovalski, full proto.
Kovalski,全速飞行!
Music.
音乐。
-PeguinC: Oh, I Like this song.
噢,我喜欢这歌。
-PeguinD: It never gets old.
永远都不过时。
-Captain Peguin: It does have a catchy hook.
catchy:(标题,乐曲等)容易记住的 hook: 吸引人哼唱不已的叠句
确实很琅琅上口。掉头,降低。
-Alex: Tell them, no, pull up. She will kill us.
往上飞,要不然我们死定了!
There is gotto be another way. Pass it on.
肯定有别的路可走,传话上去。
-MonkeyB: They say, no pull up, kill us.
他说不要往上飞。
there Is No other way. Pass it on.
没有其它路了,传话上去。
-Marty: Are You sure?
你确定?
-Captain Peguin: There is no sacrifice greater then someone else.
sacrifice: 牺牲
别人牺牲才是最伟大的。
No, medic!
medic:医生
不,急救人员!
Relic speed.
全力加速。
-Nana: Bring it on.
来吧。
Bad kitties.
坏猫咪们。
-King Julien: I don't know why the sacrifice didn't work.
不知道为什么祭祀不起作用。
The science seem so solid.
solid:有依有据的
这是有科学依据的。
I'd jump right in
volcano: 火山
我跳进岩浆„
if I wasn't so good at whistling.
whistle: 吹口哨
如果我不是那么对吹口哨在行的话。
-Mort: Oh, it's you. I found you.
是你们,终于找到你们了。
-King Julien: Mort?
Mort?
-Maurice: I wonder if the gods like seafood.
seafood: 海鲜
哦,不知道水神喜不喜欢海鲜?
-King Julien: Let's go find out.
马上就知道了。
Look, Maurice.
看,Maurice。
-Maurice: That Was quick.
还真快。
-King Julien: I did it. I did it. I did it.
我成功了,成功了!
-Maurice: OK. You did it. Oh yes.
好吧,你成功了。
-Crowds: Look.
看。
It's Alakay, it's Zuba.
是Alex和Zuba!
-Alex mother: Zuba, Alakay.
Zuba,Alex。
You're back. I'm so glad you're safe.
我真高兴你们平安回来。
-Makunga: Out of my way.
别挡着我的路。
Well, well, well, well, well.
看看,看看。
You know Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quitted the pride,
quit the pride: 放弃荣耀 quit: 离开 pride: 自豪
如果我没记错,Zuba,你荣誉的退位了。
and you were kicked out.
kick out: 驱赶
而你是被赶走的。
So don't think for any
instant: 瞬息
想都不要想,别以为弄到水,
this changes anything.
就能改变任何事。
-Alex: You're right, in fact we humbly present you with this token of appreciation.
humbly: 谦卑地 token: 纪念品 appreciation: 感谢
你说得对,事实上我们歉卑地送给你这个手包表示感谢。
That is a man bag, very popular where I came from.
popular: 流行的
男士包,在纽约非常流行。
-Makunga: I don't know what to say. - You can still be tough and carry your stuff.
我都不知该说什么好了,可以把随身物都装进去。肯定很酷。
Does this strip adjust?
strip: 拉链 adjust: 调整
是啊,链子还能调啊。
Yes. I think this will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking.
我去远足时带上它一定很帅。
But I'm afraid you're still banished.
但恐怕你还是被流放的。
-Alex: We figured you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说。
-Nana: My handbag.
我的手提包!
You bad kitty.
你这坏猫咪!
-Makunga: No no no ,,,
不要„
-Zuba: You deserve this son.
deserve: 应得
你应得的,儿子。
Welcome to the pride.
欢迎任职。
-Alex: Thanks dad.
谢谢你,老爸。
But this belongs to you.
但这是属于你的。
-Zuba: No, no son, to us.
不,孩子。是我们的。
My son, the king of New York!
我的儿子,纽约之王!
That's my baby!
这才是我的宝贝!
-Zuba: Love transcends all differences.
transcend: 超越 difference: 差异
爱可以超越一切差异。
We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.
celebrate: 庆祝
今天我们聚到一起,来庆祝这样的爱情,
Do you take each other, for better or for worse?
你俩是否愿意与对方祸福与共?
-Captain Peguin: For better please.
希望是福。
-Alex: What a beautiful weird couple.
weird: 奇怪的
多么漂亮又奇怪的一对啊!
-Melman: That's not gonna last.
不可能坚持很久的。
-PeguinE: Can I kiss the bride Skipper?
我可以吻新娘吗,老大?
-Captain Peguin: No. Music.
不行!放音乐。
-Captain Peguin: Struts?
strut: 一种web框架
电力?
-Peguin: Checked.
check: 检查
检查完毕。
-Captain Peguin: Fillets?
仪器?
-Peguin: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Peguin: Diamonds and gold?
钻石黄金?
-Peguin: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Alex mother: Bye bye.
拜拜。
-Zuba: We're gonna miss you.
会想你们的。
See you later.
回见。
-Captain Peguin: We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo.
honeymoon: 蜜月
我们在蒙迪卡罗度完蜜月就回来。
Or whenever the gold runs out.
run out: 用尽
或者金子用光以后。
-Zuba: Take cares.
路上小心。
-Alex mother: Come back soon.
早点回来。
-Alex: Hey you know mother, let them take their time.
老妈,让他们慢慢玩吧。
New York is not going anywhere. Right guys?
纽约跑不了,对吧,伙计们?
-Marty: Yeah, you're right about that?
没错。
-Melman: Well, as long as I'm with her.
只要和她在一起,
And you two. I don't care where we're.
还有你们两个,我不在乎到底在哪。
She has the most amazing laugh.
amazing: 令人惊异的
她拥有世界上最动听的笑声。
-Marty: Love has no boundaries.
boundary: 边界
爱无国界。
-Alex: Well, it looks like you're stucked with us for a while.
stick with: 和„„呆在一起
看来还要再打扰你们一阵了。
老爸„
what's wrong? I just thought we could hang out a
hang out: 逗留
怎么了?我以为我们可以多聚一会儿„
You got me.
吓着我了。
-Zuba: I got you son.
我吓着你了,儿子。
-Alex: You got me You did my thing. You got a background on me.
吓着我了,用我的拿手好戏。
I love it.
我喜欢那个。
-Zuba: I got you son.
我唬住你了,儿子。
-Alex: Old man is not too bad, hey Marty?
老爸还挺厉害,Marty。
Marty? Who's Marty?
Marty? 谁是Marty?
-Alex: Come on?
别装了。
-Marty: I don't know Marty. Don't call me Marty
我不认识Marty,别叫我Marty。
-Alex: You can't fool me.
fool: 欺骗
你骗不了我的。
-Marty: I don't see no Marty. Ain'tno Marty here.
Ain’t:(=are not)
我没看到Marty,这儿没有Marty。
-Alex: Marty, I can look into
Marty,我可以看着你的眼睛。
-Alice: “Hey shake the hot thing. Shake the hot thing.”
“嘿,摇摆起来,摇摆起来”
-All: “Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em...”
“摇摆他们,摇摆他们„„”
-Alex: And I know it's you.
我知道,就是你。
“Hey shake the hot thing. Shake the hot thing.”
“Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em. Shake 'em...”